Raith tickets

Disser Pointon

Skippy Doodle

Hardly surprising at that price. Shame it wasn't thought out better considering there's 3/4k going.

Yeah they panicked last week by adding free bar but horse has bolted from the stable well before then

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

First away game I've been able to afford for yonks.

Going on my own but really don't care. Totally looking forward to it!

Would love to have been over for the game starks park is only 20 mins from my old village, I remember years ago we beat the rovers 2 - 0 in Kirkcaldy in the cup and I won the lucky programme lol think it was sponsored by tartan special I received a barrel of beer, table lighter, two cases of tartan special & T shirt happy days lol.

Really pleased.  Somehow I thought this game was still another week away.

Hope Currie gets a bit of game time.

Half time pie

Got a ticket for the McDermit stand marked BB 115, anyone got a clue where this is in the stand?

is it possible to get tickets in the old main stand. Are there many Hearts fans in that stand?

is it possible to get tickets in the old main stand. Are there many Hearts fans in that stand?

My mate bought one for there earlier in the week. I don't think there will be any trouble as Raith are nowhere near selling out.

Samuel Camazzola

Got a ticket for the McDermit stand marked BB 115, anyone got a clue where this is in the stand?

Between BB 114 and BB 116?

I have just noticed on their website I have missed out on the posting date. Any tickets bought today or after need to be collected for the home end at Starks Park.

It does beg the question why Raith Rovers do not release more tickets for Hearts fans. 

It does beg the question why Raith Rovers do not release more tickets for Hearts fans.

There is nowhere to release them, if they have sold tickets to their own fans in the old stand and behind the goal and they are spread out there cannot be segregation put in place.

A friend of mine is looking for 2 more tickets - anywhere....  please can anyone let me know if they have 2 available?

thanks

Heartsmad1874

Be quite high up as i believe the rows go from A to Z then AA etc.

Hi folks,

I'm a Raith Rovers season ticket holder, just to clarify the rows go from AA to ZZ then it's AB, AC, AD & AE.

Hi folks,

I'm a Raith Rovers season ticket holder, just to clarify the rows go from AA to ZZ then it's AB, AC, AD & AE.

All is clear now

Cheers

Hi folks,

Nice one bud! Fancy Raiths chances?

Due to the Bonnyrigg game on Saturday the ticket office is closed, anyone still to pick up their tickets for Sundays game need to do it by 5pm on Friday.

Club have confirmed ticket office (and clubstore) shut Saturday.

Must collect tickets for game and Gorgie Live by 5pm Friday.

Disser Pointon

Hi folks,

Excellent, thanks for clarifying that. I'm in AD, so pleased to not be down the front.

Decent boozers for pre and post game?

Don't think anywhere open before 11, few in Edinburgh first I think then train through for then

Don't think anywhere open before 11, few in Edinburgh first I think then train through for then

Place called the tipsy cow in kirkcaldy put on fb they would be open at 11

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Also put a speil up about welcoming hearts fans

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Disser Pointon

Both Kirkcaldy RFC and the West End Bowling Club have confirmed they are open from 10am to visiting fans, 5 min walk away to both.

Both Kirkcaldy RFC and the West End Bowling Club have confirmed they are open from 10am to visiting fans, 5 min walk away to both.

Nice one, cheers

As mentioned earlier the Exchequer and O'Connells on the High Street open at 10am on a Sunday. The Robert Nairn which is a bit further also opens early.

Plenty options really :)

As mentioned earlier the Exchequer and O'Connells on the High Street open at 10am on a Sunday. The Robert Nairn which is a bit further also opens early.

Plenty options really :)

Yep, we'll be in the Robert Nairn, with it being in the opposite direction it should be quieter.

Hi folks,

Excellent, nice one :thumbsup:

Anyone know if these pubs are kid friendly as I'll be bringing the young lad along?

I'm pretty sure the ones I mentioned are as they all have kids food menus. Not sure about the rugby or bowling clubs though.

Anyone know if these pubs are kid friendly as I'll be bringing the young lad along?

Yep the 3 pubs mentioned are definitely child-friendly.

I honestly don't think i've looked forward to a game this long in a good few years. The fact there has been a bit of a break, the fact its SC and also the main one being the final farewell to an absolute legend of the club makes it special for me.

The game at Tynecastle where he got an ovation in the 51st minute was quality when he was at Utd, this will top that imo. Cant wait.

RUDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Archived