Raith tickets

Disser Pointon

August Landmesser

Sorted, Row XX - sounds pretty high up... I was in the Railway Stand last time I was there

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Section 4 row C best available apparently.

pcameron1974

. Row WW for us.

Wish our tickets had been higher up I just selected best available.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

letsmakesomenoise

Section 4 row SS for us. Perfick!

Mars plastic

Section 4 row C best available apparently.

Our ticket buyer has been instructed to get them as far back as possible.

...a bit disco

Seems to be alternating between waaaaay back and right forward for best available!

Mars plastic

Seems to be alternating between waaaaay back and right forward for best available!

We were quite far back when we beat them on pens in the LC in 2013. That game aside, pretty much down the front.

I doubt that at 8:59 this morning, the best available seat is Section 4, Row D (which I assume will be near one of the corner flags), but all that matters is tickets are sorted :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to this one! 

Samuel Camazzola

I was quoted row E in section 3 so just went back a page, selected section 4 and got PP.

. So did I.

As above stand behind the goals and the small stand at the side (half of it anyway) gives us the option of 4000 tickets. Its the Scottish cup though and arguably our only real meaninghful games of the season left....reckon we'll sell-out a few days before the game.

...a bit disco

Just bought 2.

I'll second a request for pre match watering holes.

Falkirk just tweeted that The Raven Hotel (5 mins from Starks Park) welcomes away fans.

Well Falkirk fans anyway.

2 tickets bought. Girl at ticket office said it had been really busy.

When I was in around midday there were piles of tickets in envelopes presumably bought online or over the phone.

2 tickets bought. Girl at ticket office said it had been really busy.

Took me 17 calls to get through and that was at 9-03. Sell out in no time i think.

Mars plastic

Took me 17 calls to get through and that was at 9-03. Sell out in no time i think.

I'd be disappointed if we don't sell out our allocation behind the goals even though it's on the box.

I'd be disappointed if we don't sell out our allocation behind the goals even though it's on the box.

Shouldn't be a prob,reckon the Key-Tech stand will be rammed full aswell. Mon ra Hearts

Are they honouring seat selection though? They never have on any of my previous visits, were always told to ignore the seat number and sit where you like.

Are they honouring seat selection though? They never have on any of my previous visits, were always told to ignore the seat number and sit where you like.

This was pretty much the case last time we were there.

I hope it's the same this time too!

We_are_the_Hearts

I will no be chuffed if our bus don't get seats together. If anyone is on my seat they will be getting telt to move.

Disser Pointon

Yes. Send a PM before Thursday 19th (our next meeting).

Don't know if your inbox is full mate but it's saying you cant receive any new messages.

That-Day-In-May

Got my ticket this morning, I tried to get 2 but only one per account, how did others manage to get more? I normally get the two tickets for me and my pal but he'll need to make his own account. First journey with the Glasgow Hearts Supporters Club too, can't wait!

Falkirk just tweeted that The Raven Hotel (5 mins from Starks Park) welcomes away fans.

Well Falkirk fans anyway.

Always found Raith fans to be quite welcoming. They seem to prefer us to Hibs so should be okay.

I requested the very front row, the Railway Stand side of the goals as you face the pitch, was given DD 11 TO 14, they'd better not ignore the seat allocations.

Got my ticket this morning, I tried to get 2 but only one per account, how did others manage to get more? I normally get the two tickets for me and my pal but he'll need to make his own account. First journey with the Glasgow Hearts Supporters Club too, can't wait!

How did you go about contacting Glasgow Hearts? Since moving to Glasgow I have wanted to get in touch with them but have never seen them advertise on here before. Any help would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:

This was pretty much the case last time we were there.

I hope it's the same this time too!

It was the case in the 2 league meetings and if I remember right we played them in the League Cup maybe 4 or 5 seasons ago too?

I've just asked my Pars supporting mate, who was there on Monday, to see if it was free reign on seats or not for that game. I believe the Pars had sold out the stand we are in so if it was free reign for them then I'd imagine it will be for us too.

John Findlay

Copeland Road Stand ZZ then for Motherwell on Saturday the 21st. Or more than likely you will watch it live on Sky:-0)

Archie McBlarter

Got two booked in row ZZ. Enjoyed both the games in Kirkcaldy during the Championship season so looking forward to this one too.

Don't know if your inbox is full mate but it's saying you cant receive any new messages.

It is full, sorry. I'll delete all my messages when I get home tonight.

Alternatively you could PM our Facebook account, which I also manage.

Samuel Camazzola

Quite a few folk got kicked out of the seats they shouldn't have been in at the March 2015 game.

Quite a few folk got kicked out of the seats they shouldn't have been in at the March 2015 game.

Apparently they have new security and they've been enforcing the seating arrangements.

Is it really only one ticket per login on E-tickets :rofl:?!

What a ****ing joke. I only want 2 per login (4 in total) not like im buying 100 to re-sell.

...a bit disco

Will there be a dot count for this?

There is no dots.

Anywhere.

:sob:

Mars plastic

Copeland Road Stand ZZ then for Motherwell on Saturday the 21st. Or more than likely you will watch it live on Sky:-0)

Ah, Mr Findlay. The boy who works on the trains yet didn't know there was a 6.46pm train from Inverness to Edinburgh. You'll need to excuse me for scoffing at your train info about going to Kirkcaldy.

I'll be at Kirkcaldy on the 22nd. You'll probably end up in weymss Bay.

scottish_chicP

Got 5 in TT this morning. I don't see the issue with it being one ticket per login.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got 5 in TT this morning. I don't see the issue with it being one ticket per login.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 of my family that are coming don't go regularly, so it seems a bit of a ballache to have to create accounts that will probably never be used again for a long time for one match, when in seasons gone by i was able to use my login to buy 2 or 3 tickets at a time.

I got 2. You have to have them in your friends list or whatever it's called to assign the other tickets...

Archived