Raith tickets

Disser Pointon

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsmad1874

Emailed the club a few days ago and they were yet to recieve any info from Raith. Surely this game will require high loyalty points?? Sooner the better they go on sale.

Emailed the club a few days ago and they were yet to recieve any info from Raith. Surely this game will require high loyalty points?? Sooner the better they go on sale.

Doubt it.

Early Sunday KO + live TV + Scottish Cup apathy + large away capacity = plenty of tickets

Jambof3tornado

No shortage of seats.

Two quid for u12. Well done Raith and hearts.

This.....well done to both clubs, excellent pricing  :bravo:

Moz Junior will be attending this one, hope it gets packed out

Gorgie_Rules

Would hope we can still fill the stand behind the goals for this once despite being a sunday and on TV. Good prices

Would hope we can still fill the stand behind the goals for this once despite being a sunday and on TV. Good prices

We are getting the Railway stand as well if we sell out behind the goals, should be a big Hearts attendance.

...a bit disco

Heading down tomorrow for a ticket.

Anyone know what parking there is for the shop, if any?

August Landmesser

Heading down tomorrow for a ticket.

Anyone know what parking there is for the shop, if any?

You should find a space on Wheatfield Place/Street easy enough

...a bit disco

:thumbsup:

Can't wait, I'll be on etickets and the phone first thing tomorrow :thumbsup:

Thought this was you being cheeky about where to park for the game itself, and not just for the shop :lol:

...a bit disco

Thought this was you being cheeky about where to park for the game itself, and not just for the shop :lol:

:lol:

Silly boy!

August Landmesser

:), aye park on Wheatfield Place, then it's only a 20 minute walk to Haymarket and 15 minutes from Kirkcaldy station to Stark's Park - easy :)

Disser Pointon

Any decent places round the "streets of Raith" for an early pre-match pint, I've not been to Starks Park for years?

We_are_the_Hearts

?24 for me. Well done Raith! A good Hearts win and an opportunity to show Rudi some appreciation. Bargain.

Up for this as a day out.

Please ScotRail or Abellio or whoever it is that runs the trains.

No works that day please.

Please ScotRail or Abellio or whoever it is that runs the trains.

The trains are okay

Got tickets already

Pans Hearts biggest away order for a while, other than Ibrox/ER. Really looking forward to a wee jaunt to Kirkcaldy.

?8.50 return on the train will do :)

Anyway...... since it's a 13:05 KO, where's the beer locations?

Ones that will be open, like an early shop or a club etc?

JudyJudyJudy

Can someone confirm for me .its first come first served for tickets ? Irrespective of having a season ticket etc?  Thanks in advance. 

Can someone confirm for me .its first come first served for tickets ? Irrespective of having a season ticket etc? Thanks in advance.

Yes. First come first served.

Though if have never bought a ticket through Hearts before guess you'll need to register.

Can someone confirm for me .its first come first served for tickets ? Irrespective of having a season ticket etc?  Thanks in advance. 

Yup, straight to general sale (not that a season ticket guarantees you away game tickets although you do get a chunk of loyalty points)

John Findlay

Please ScotRail or Abellio or whoever it is that runs the trains.

Trains for Aberdeen, Dundee, Glenrothes, Inverness and Perth will take you to Kirkcaldy. Just bare in mind it is a Sunday service. But, in saying that plenty trains there and back. With it being a Sunday it is CDR all day. Scotrail trains only you can get two children free between 5-15 per paying adult but remember this is Scot rail trains only. These tickets are not valid on Virgin east coast or cross country trains.

Of

Ferryjambo99

Any decent places round the "streets of Raith" for an early pre-match pint, I've not been to Starks Park for years?

There's a rugby club not too far away that was full of jambos last time

Disser Pointon

Pans Hearts biggest away order for a while, other than Ibrox/ER. Really looking forward to a wee jaunt to Kirkcaldy.

Any chance there will be a couple of spare seats for non members, we're in Tranent and had been going to just take the train but it might be an option if there's space?

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't suppose we could have a night at the raith dancing after the game.Maybe that's a thing of the past haha

J Cheever Loophole

There's a rugby club not too far away that was full of jambos last time

Aye, I was in there last time. I coulnae find my way oot.

I thought I had been first footing in  the Adams' family hoose.

My bank manager said much the same.

Mars plastic

Trains for Aberdeen, Dundee, Glenrothes, Inverness and Perth will take you to Kirkcaldy. Just bare in mind it is a Sunday service. But, in saying that plenty trains there and back. With it being a Sunday it is CDR all day. Scotrail trains only you can get two children free between 5-15 per paying adult but remember this is Scot rail trains only. These tickets are not valid on Virgin east coast or cross country trains.

Of

:lol: :lol:

Any chance there will be a couple of spare seats for non members, we're in Tranent and had been going to just take the train but it might be an option if there's space?

Cheers

Yes. Send a PM before Thursday 19th (our next meeting).

Cheers

Get the train - Belters and Panners don't mix, a bit like oil and water!! I don't think they (Panners) ever got got over the 'battle of the bing'!

Bought :thumbsup:

Looks like the etickets went up a wee bit early, as I could get into the seat selection at 8:56.

:yas:

Done. McDermid stand, section 4, row D.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

. Row WW for us.

Archived