This is what you did in 2016.

Maple Leaf

You might recall that in late November we asked our Paid Members for suggestions about charities for JKB to support.  

Prior to November, we had made donations on behalf of our members to several charities, including RP Fighting Blindness, Gorgie City Farm, Sick Kids Foundation, SAMH, Marie Curie, Brain Tumour Charity, Western General Hospital, and the Ronald McDonald House.

Thanks to the suggestions we received, we have just completed another round of donations on behalf of the members of Jambos Kickback.  Here are the organisations who have received donations this month:

• DementiaUK
  • SiMBA
  • Social Bite homeless charity
  • Victim Support Scotland
  • SAMH (again)
  • Funding Neuro
  • St. Columba's Hospice
  • Vintage Vibes

That makes a total of 15 separate charities who have received help from Jambos Kickback in 2016.

In addition to the charities, Jambos Kickback also paid ?1,900 to the Foundation of Hearts through our monthly pledge.

We also directly assisted Heart of Midlothian Football Club.  JKB is the biggest single sponsor of players' kits.  We sponsored three different games, continued our annual sponsorship of Half-time Heroes, and sponsored the Club's annual awards dinner.

In total, the members of Jambos Kickback have paid out more than ?23,000 to the above organisations this year.  On behalf of all of them, thank you for your generosity.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Jambos everywhere. :bravo:

bigladatthebackpost

You lovely arseholes. You make me proud to be counted as a fellow rectum.

Fantastic amount. Saw the JKB twitter posts for each donation, great stuff.

(only ?23,000 though, why so many tight arseholes here?)

The benefits of online advertising

Can I just say a big thank you for a specific charity close to home that recieved a donation, and that is the Ronald McDonald House in Glasgow.

All of the above are obviously equally as amazing though and im glad to be a part of such a collective of arseholes.

:cheers:

Excellent work, we also paid for the stair lift for the new museum.

True enough.  That was part of our 2015 effort.

Say What Again

Fantastic.

Especially nice to see some board members seeing a little something go the way of a particular charity close to their hearts.

Well done everyone, and thanks as always to all the admin team.

Merry Xmas arseholes.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Fantastic and thank you so much for donating to the charity I suggested, it means a lot to me!

Great stuff, this time last year I was runner up in the secret Santa and I asked for the money to go to the British heart foundation, and it went from the ?25 I won to a 3 figure sum of money ( can't remember off the top of my head)

Once again I'm extremely thankful and I took so much pride tonight telling my family this story again while I was trying to guess my secret Santa

J.T.F.Robertson

Thanks Maple Leaf for making this happen.

Without you and the rest of the team this wouldn't be possible.

This, only wish I could do more.

"Happy holidays" to all.

Mid Calder Jambo

Well done to all, respect.  Just prompted me to renew my subscription don't want to miss out having fun with other areseholes like me.

Dagger Is Back

Truly staggering. Well done all who support JKB and a massive thanks to those behind the scenes for making it all work.

Archived