iantjambo

MacDonald Jardine

5-1

at Aberdeen, I repeat that is FIVE - ONE

You're trying too hard.

I was watching the Celtic game tonight.

I'm sure you were too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well done Bonnyrigg Rose. I was playing there in a cup game in 1989 and had to play in one mouldie and one screw in because some idiot (team mate) chopped my boots up with scissors because he got dropped for me.

Horrendous blisters.

August Landmesser

You're trying too hard.

I'm sure you were too.

#SevcoBantz

Ricardo Shillyshally

I hope the Bonnyrigg v them game is played at Bonnyrigg and not Tynie. Really don't want loads of fat unwashed tramps moaning about the size of the turnstiles and how they can't find their seat numbers

I hope the Bonnyrigg v them game is played at Bonnyrigg and not Tynie. Really don't want loads of fat unwashed tramps moaning about the size of the turnstiles and how they can't find their seat numbers

Certainly won't be at Bonnyrigg.

Ricardo Shillyshally

Certainly won't be at Bonnyrigg.

No point worrying about segregation. If they want to fight, it's apparently ok to run onto the park to do it.

I think Bonnyrigg will play at new dundas park, their own stadium. Unlike hutchie last year their stadium should meet security standards

Amazing result for Bonnyrigg Rose.

Spoke to Robbie Horne and a few of their committee last year when he was through watching Pollok before the Scottish tie. Robbie seemed a good guy and happy to chat away.

Hopefully can continue their run against another championship side.

I think Bonnyrigg will play at new dundas park, their own stadium. Unlike hutchie last year their stadium should meet security standards

Have you been there?

Have you been there?

Once, though it was a youth game with about 30 people. But in my opinion it seemed better equipped than the likes of Turriff where hibs were last season. Segregation could be a possible issue but it didn't seem to be for the Dumbarton game

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Would be surprised if they play the tie at new dundas. While it's a decent junior ground I am not sure if it could manage a few thousand people in attendance.

Is there more than one way to enter the ground?

As last year in the junior cup kick off was delayed for the Pollok game - as everyone feeding through a few gates (crowd around 1000) and then for game v Dumbarton again that was delayed for the same reason.

So cant imagine how they would deal with a crowd of say 3000, that's if the park can safely hold that amount?

However if they can make it work, from a football point of view it would be great for them, but financially they could easily bring in a years budget in one match if they play it at tynecastle

Just back from Dumbarton. Well deserved victory for Rosey Posey. Many may think I'm havering but they have a chance against the Hobos! Think it will be at Tynie. This could be another glorious Hibs disaster. Think 10 of the Bonnyrigg boys are Jambo's.

Just back from Dumbarton. Well deserved victory for Rosey Posey. Many may think I'm havering but they have a chance against the Hobos! Think it will be at Tynie. This could be another glorious Hibs disaster. Think 10 of the Bonnyrigg boys are Jambo's.

Another great team performance.What a well run community club Bonnyrigg Rose are with teams at all levels boys and girls.The side that won tonight are well organised.have an incredible work ethic and have players who have or should be playing at a higher level.There are a lot of Jambos in this side and their excellent manager Robbie Horn is also one.Dumbarton were hot favourites as are Hibs.It sounds crazy but this Bonnyrigg side are made of true grit and big Moysey you are not havering to me.The tie is most likely to be played at Tyncastle.    

alicante jambo

I see adam neilson scored too.I knew his father well when staying in gorebridge.He used to play for scotland school boys wee adam ended up at blackburn rovers but ut just never happened for him down there.Hes rangers bananas so hoping a combination of his and the jambo lads determination can put the hobos to the sword.

Once, though it was a youth game with about 30 people. But in my opinion it seemed better equipped than the likes of Turriff where hibs were last season. Segregation could be a possible issue but it didn't seem to be for the Dumbarton game

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There was no segregation against Dumbarton, there would need to be against Hibs, can't see the police or the SFA allowing the game to be played in Bonnyrigg, East Kilbride were forced to move their tie last year againt Celtic so would imagine it will be the same for The Rose.

A great result for them last night for sure - proper 'romance of the cup' stuff.

Sadly however, I suspect in reality Hibs will brush them aside with ease.

Another result in the SPL last night showing how inconsistent the teams are.

Aberdeen, brushing aside a Kilmarnock side we struggled against.

Same Aberdeen side who struggled against a The Rangers side we brushed aside last week.

You're trying too hard.

I'm sure you were too.

Still hurting from last week?

:pleasing:

There was no segregation against Dumbarton, there would need to be against Hibs, can't see the police or the SFA allowing the game to be played in Bonnyrigg, East Kilbride were forced to move their tie last year againt Celtic so would imagine it will be the same for The Rose.

Fair points, seems like Bonnyrigg manager wants to play at tyenastle. They'd get a big crowd with hearts fans coming along with no match for us on the Saturday

Well the keeper definitely isnt ;)

From what I'm told the Rose were the better team both games ,would that be a fair opinion?

Some result for Bonnyrigg last night but they should play it at Bonnyrigg. That's what the cup it's all about. I understand the commercial aspect of playing at Tynie but would it not suit them more playing somewhere which would make it a bit more uncomfortable for professional players and actually give them a better chance of causing an upset.

Totally agree they have chance against Hibs

Two games on top against Dumbarton a team not so far behind Hibs

Footballfirst

There is a possibility that Tynecastle would not be available to play the tie there as I think that there are plans to put up the main roof truss during the winter break. I don't know how long the work will take and ensure that any H&S concerns are satisfied.

We_are_the_Hearts

There is a possibility that Tynecastle would not be available to play the tie there as I think that there are plans to put up the main roof truss during the winter break. I don't know how long the work will take and ensure that any H&S concerns are satisfied.

Hope we tell them to ram it as the pitch is also badly needing a timeout and in need of repair. 

If they can't play against Tynecastle maybe Livingston would be the best option?

Meadowbank probably.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

It would be great if we could help them out and make some money at the same time.

I'd love to add that playing at Tynecastle might also help them knock Hibs out, but unfortunately I think that will be beyond them - but hope they get their day in the sun.

Archived