Ibrox tickets

PurfJambo1902

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how these legitimate reasons never seem to affect them when it comes to big games, wouldn't you agree?

I would imagine people who cant afford each away game save in the hope they can go the more attractive fixtures.

Logistics as well. Saturday afternoon in Glasgow is easily accessible.

You have a point if its people with low loyalty points asking for tickets, but anything over 100 is a good effort in most circumstances.

I would imagine people who cant afford each away game save in the hope they can go the more attractive fixtures.

Logistics as well. Saturday afternoon in Glasgow is easily accessible.

You have a point if its people with low loyalty points asking for tickets, but anything over 100 is a good effort in most circumstances.

The LP scheme has been going for 10 years now, people should surely know that just deciding they want to go to the more attractive fixtures isn't enough anymore.

Anyone know of a supporters bus that has two spare seats for Ibrox? Anywhere around Edinburgh or Dunfermline way would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a supporters bus that has two spare seats for Ibrox? Anywhere around Edinburgh or Dunfermline way would be great.

Dunfermline and District have a Facebook page. Probably the best way to contact them.

Dunfermline and District have a Facebook page. Probably the best way to contact them.

Dunfermline Hearts not doing a Rangers bus im afraid,try Livingstone Hearts,on Facebook aswell.

Dunfermline Hearts not doing a Rangers bus im afraid,try Livingstone Hearts,on Facebook aswell.

Sorry, mate, didn't realise.

Cheers for the replies. Usually go with Dunfermline hearts but they aren't running a bus so will try Livingston hearts. Cheers.

Do any pubs in Edinburgh still show the games live on a Saturday? I remember the Murrayfield bar used to show celtic and rangers away games but that was a few years ago now.

Do any pubs in Edinburgh still show the games live on a Saturday? I remember the Murrayfield bar used to show celtic and rangers away games but that was a few years ago now.

Murrayfield bar has recently been taken over and doesn't show any football. They've done something I thought impossible and made it even shitter than it was previously.

John Roberson's ex Tracy is managing it.

J Cheever Loophole

Now regretting giving my ref details to a mate to get his gf a ticket. tbf, the both of them have hardly missed a game, home or away for the past 2 seasons.

I'll just work as planned I supose.

On a building site, 200yrds fae the hoose, tanked up by 2-50.

Make that topped up, my work's night oot is in the toun on Friday night.

Shame there isn't a beam back to Tynecastle for this one.

The 3pm rule should be revised, especially in Scotland

That would mean helping the fans out, does not happen here, fans are the last figure in the equation in Scotland.

bit like night games starting at 7-45, 7pm would be better, my opinion.

looking for one or two tickets. No sob story just straight up left it too late as didn't think would sell out so fast. If any tickets become available would really appreciate a PM.

Hey guys missed out on 6 LP, looking for one ticket and willing to pay over the odds, if anyone selling a ticket give me a message

Rangers are happy to give us more tickets when they can't fill their ground we help them out then this season they cut our allocation.

Supporters clubs can't get enough tickets for fans to run buses which is a hassle. I and many fans just don't bother trying to get tickets for Ibrox which is a shame because many Hearts fans want to attend all games home and away.

Rangers are happy to give us more tickets when they can't fill their ground we help them out then this season they cut our allocation.

Supporters clubs can't get enough tickets for fans to run buses which is a hassle. I and many fans just don't bother trying to get tickets for Ibrox which is a shame because many Hearts fans want to attend all games home and away.

That has worked both ways over the Yrs

Though when other teams can take more supporters to Glasgow both OF teams should cater

Its adds to the excitement and day and gives or would allow more away fans a chance to take the game in

I reckon Aberdeen would have taken 3/4k to Ibrox last week and we would be no different

Though its still sweet slashing the OF allocation and wee should do this every possible time  as they dont care

Why do Hearts give Sevco two sections in return for a pathetic 1050 allocation? I can see because us and Celtic give 2000 in return it is more reasonable. Just seems wrong that Hearts fans have to miss out when there is demand there.

Archived