Just now, Space Mackerel said:

UKIP? 

Labour? (Scottish yin)

Lib Dems (Scottish yin)

Greens (Scottish yin)

SSP?

Momentum?

Cmon, you can do it? 

Again, it's none of your business who I vote for. That's the point of a secret ballot :)

I won't hold my breath for an apology, you don't seem the type to admit when they're wrong.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lighten up for goodness sake. The Tories are crumbling like the Hibs on 19th May with your man in the role of RUUUUUUUUUUDDDIII SKAAAATCHEELLLLL.

Stop attacking us and enjoy the show.

Space Mackerel
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Again, it's none of your business who I vote for. That's the point of a secret ballot :)

I won't hold my breath for an apology, you don't seem the type to admit when they're wrong.

Greeting for an apology on a fitba messaging board now. Jesus.

It’s not my fault you can’t disclose, everyone else has, more or less. Think about it. 

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Sraman said:

Lighten up for goodness sake. The Tories are crumbling like the Hibs on 19th May with your man in the role of RUUUUUUUUUUDDDIII SKAAAATCHEELLLLL.

Stop attacking us and enjoy the show.

Any updates on WH Smith’s bottled water policy? 

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Greeting for an apology on a fitba messaging board now. Jesus.

It’s not my fault you can’t disclose, everyone else has, more or less. Think about it. 

:laugh: 

Give me a reason why I should post how I voted in the last GE to strangers on the internet. I've nothing to prove to the likes of you :)

Any updates on WH Smith’s bottled water policy? 

Man, thaat's deep. I was in my flow dude and you've totally thrown me.

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

:laugh: 

Give me a reason why I should post how I voted in the last GE to strangers on the internet. I've nothing to prove to the likes of you :)

Because you’re posting on a political thread? 

Im not really concerned about what you look like. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Sraman said:

Man, thaat's deep. I was in my flow dude and you've totally thrown me.

It was the rather strange OP’s line on this thread that started it. WH Smith were criticised for selling or not selling a type of water, think the headline was in The S*n or some other rag. 

2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

It was the rather strange OP’s line on this thread that started it. WH Smith were criticised for selling or not selling a type of water, think the headline was in The S*n or some other rag. 

There aint no party like an SNP nonsense party.

deesidejambo
53 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Indys on 48% and climbing. It’s a total stick on independence is coming, we just have to listen to a bit bleating on here till it comes :)

Wrong again.  Lies and misinformation eh?    You should work for the MSM.

Phil Dunphy
7 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Because you’re posting on a political thread? 

Im not really concerned about what you look like. 

Only person who seems to care is you, I wonder why.

Maybe you're not comfortable with people who don't share your sentiments. How unfortunate.

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, deesidejambo said:

Wrong again.  Lies and misinformation eh?    You should work for the MSM.

Sorry mate, you can't post on here without revealing your voting history for the last 3 General Elections and 5 Scottish Elections.

Apparently.

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Sraman said:

There aint no party like an SNP nonsense party.

:lol: The more nonsense the better! 

That S Club blonde was fit too. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Sorry mate, you can't post on here without revealing your voting history for the last 3 General Elections and 5 Scottish Elections.

Apparently.

Hes a Labour man at heart who voted Tory because he got too many NO TO SECOND INDEPENDENCE REFERENDUM leaflets through the door. Deeside watches too much BBC news output as well. 

Do keep up Phil. 

deesidejambo

Hes a Labour man at heart who voted Tory because he got too many NO TO SECOND INDEPENDENCE REFERENDUM leaflets through the door. Deeside watches too much BBC news output as well. 

Do keep up Phil. 

Oops wrong again.          I voted Tory just to annoy you.

Space Mackerel

Oops wrong again.          I voted Tory just to annoy you.

I can live with that pal ?

Do keep up Phil. 

Hey you! I get all my news from the BBC website as well. You can tell by the way my speeling and grammer is heading downhill.

deesidejambo

Whos right?

https://archive.is/Y4wK8

All you need to do is look at the overall trend and see that the No/Yes split has, within the range of uncertainty in individual surveys, remained at around 55/45.  

What makes things worse for you is this is even after all the Tory shambles, and Brexit.    But I do agree one thing - get Indy2 done asap so we can all move on.  Th country gets more and more divided as the agitation continues.

But keep on CyberNatting.      I liked the one you did saying pensioners are changing their views - straight out the CynerNat manual.

Space Mackerel

All you need to do is look at the overall trend and see that the No/Yes split has, within the range of uncertainty in individual surveys, remained at around 55/45.  

What makes things worse for you is this is even after all the Tory shambles, and Brexit.    But I do agree one thing - get Indy2 done asap so we can all move on.  Th country gets more and more divided as the agitation continues.

But keep on CyberNatting.      I liked the one you did saying pensioners are changing their views - straight out the CynerNat manual.

You’re so disorientated you dont even believe that 2 people in their early 80’s now, who I personally know,  who were die hard Naws, live in Perthshire, have switched or are thinking of switching because of Brexit? They have children (adults) in good jobs and they want the best for their grandchildren too? 

You actually know that isn’t true? Well I never. 

Space Mackerel

And you believe the Daily Express?     I thought that was MSM?

Must be click bait for the dafties then? 

deesidejambo

You’re so disorientated you dont even believe that 2 people in their early 80’s now, who I personally know,  who were die hard Naws, live in Perthshire, have switched or are thinking of switching because of Brexit? They have children (adults) in good jobs and they want the best for their grandchildren too? 

You actually know that isn’t true? Well I never. 

You will be reminded that on the morning of Indy1, all over Facebook and Twitter were similar posts from different people along the lines of "oh my god!  You wont believe it, but my Auntie who was a solid No, is now going to vote Yes!!!  Isn't that amazing!  rofl, lol etc".   

So there were hundreds of Aunties all on the same day changing their minds at the last minute.

It was traced back to CyberNat central telling the wee Nats to submit these posts.

deesidejambo
3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Must be click bait for the dafties then? 

OK I'll go with Curtice and you go with...............  The Daily Express!

Space Mackerel
Just now, deesidejambo said:

You will be reminded that on the morning of Indy1, all over Facebook and Twitter were similar posts from different people along the lines of "oh my god!  You wont believe it, but my Auntie who was a solid No, is now going to vote Yes!!!  Isn't that amazing!  rofl, lol etc".   

So there were hundreds of Aunties all on the same day changing their minds at the last minute.

It was traced back to CyberNat central telling the wee Nats to submit these posts.

I spoke to these people, I’ve known them for 20 years. I know a lot more who have switched, namely most, if not all my mates kids who are over voting age now. They despise Brexit and the Tory Party. It’s just the way it is now. 

Times are a changing. 

Space Mackerel

OK I'll go with Curtice and you go with...............  The Daily Express!

Once you get your head round that opinion polls are there to shape public opinion rather than show public opinion then the light will switch on upstairs deeside. 

deesidejambo
14 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Once you get your head round that opinion polls are there to shape public opinion rather than show public opinion then the light will switch on upstairs deeside. 

Express reader!!

Space Mackerel
Just now, deesidejambo said:

Express reader!!

And tinfoil hat wearer don’t forget!! 

jambo lodge
2 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

You could argue that this Union causes hatred too, maybe you’re a bit too young for the poll tax, miners strike and the shipyards getting shut down. 

Get a life you guys, this kind of tripe from the SNP is exactly why independence will nevet happen.

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Get a life you guys, this kind of tripe from the SNP is exactly why independence will nevet happen.

Pits not from the SNP, it’s from me ?

7 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

SM is a lone ship virtually ploughing the virtual furrows of the virtual oceans of kickback. Not the SNP, not even the virtual SNP.

As I say, the Tories are crumbling, rejoice! While you have the chance.

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, Sraman said:

SM is a lone ship virtually ploughing the virtual furrows of the virtual oceans of kickback. Not the SNP, not even the virtual SNP.

As I say, the Tories are crumbling, rejoice! While you have the chance.

Thanks man ?

Thanks man ?

If you see anyone on here in any other way you would go as mad as me and that is something I would not wish on Ian Duncan Smith, WHhhuchh,Tffffff.

Christ, my keyboard was getting battered by the end of that name, no gonna try that again.

I’m ready to write a book now on this matter. Look out for the dedication(s) :)

We can talk percentages later. :D

Best of luck with it, whoever you are. There's a thing. If it's any good you'll be on here bragging about it. Anonymity gone. It'll be like losing your virtual cherry.

deesidejambo
16 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I’m ready to write a book now on this matter. Look out for the dedication(s) :)

Cut me in for 5% and I'll keep posting anti-Indy stuff.

Make it 10%

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, Sraman said:

We can talk percentages later. :D

Best of luck with it, whoever you are. There's a thing. If it's any good you'll be on here bragging about it. Anonymity gone. It'll be like losing your virtual cherry.

The route to Scottish Independence will be my first chapter, wait till the second, when George Bush II resurrected Burke and Hare and filled up an air launched GPS guided missile with odds and ends from body parts. It’s a block buster I’m telling you. You heard it here first. 

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Cut me in for 5% and I'll keep posting anti-Indy stuff.

Make it 10%

Youre my inspiration, you can be my fluffer :lol: 

deesidejambo

Youre my inspiration, you can be my fluffer :lol: 

15% then

2 hours ago, Sraman said:

Won't somebody spare a thought for the Internationalists? 

I think patriotism can be internationalist but not nationalism. 

2 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

You can feel anyway you want, I just think Scotland will be better off economically, socially and politically. It’s as simple as that.

You over think your subconscious. I hope not to point score on here.

But your drive is nationalistic as it would be to elevate a Scottish interests above those who are not Scottish. Which I'm not into to be honest.

As for being better off on those three fronts can only happen here if there's a hige culture and attitude change in Scotland. Which independence or not I can't see happening.

deesidejambo
Just now, JamboX2 said:

But your drive is nationalistic as it would be to elevate a Scottish interests above those who are not Scottish. Which I'm not into to be honest.

As for being better off on those three fronts can only happen here if there's a hige culture and attitude change in Scotland. Which independence or not I can't see happening.

We absolutely need to bin sectarianism. I ****ing hate it.       I am no fan of the catholic church but all the sash and Derry walls stuff is imo an embarrassment to Scotland.

jack D and coke
9 hours ago, deesidejambo said:

OK I've just found out what a fluffer does.

So its 17%.

I’d want more than an extra 2% for that job pal

:lol: 

Edited by jack D and coke

Space Mackerel
10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’d want more than an extra 2% for that job pal

:lol: 

You would do it for a bag of chips ya *****! :lol:

deesidejambo
5 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

You would do it for a bag of chips ya *****! :lol: