Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Trapper John McIntyre
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Nope. 

New tact. 

You Britnats have been asking nonsense questions on here since 2012. Getting good & sometimes very detailed answers and then poopooing them when you dont like the answers that dont suit your unionist agendas. 

The complete bullshite we heard throughout the Indy campaign from the Britnatz then again in the run up to the EU referendum and since then with less than a year to go the Westminster government STILL lie and mislead the country about their intentions. 

Then you lot on here expect detailed answers to your BS questions that your Westminster masters cant even answer. 

I’m done with it. I’m not here  to convice anyone to convert to the YES side anymore. I’m just going call out the bullshit.  May and her liars are converting No’s to Yes in their thousands on a daily basis in anycase. 

In fact, I dont want you to vote Yes anymore as I want come back on here the morning after the referendum and shove it right up you and your brainwashed minority. 

No, I’m not going with your agendas anymore. I’m going with my own. Deal with it. 

Pans appears to be having a Billy Brown type meltdown.

If its all too much, take a break son. Have a holiday.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil Dunphy
18 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

I'd suggest the mods give him a temporary holiday from this place, for his own sake.

23 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I'd suggest the mods give him a temporary holiday from this place, for his own sake.

Not a meltdown at all Tripper lad. Just clarity & making my point understood. No more BS from the brainwashed britnat flumps like you & phil. Had enough of your pishy agendas. Vote No when the time comes round. Really not interested. 

Phil, do you feel insulted or bullied??? Why would the mods give me a holiday? Because my views dont fit in with yours? Im actually off work for the next 4 weeks. Just had a wee op so I will be available on-line to smite yer shite as soon as I see it  :thumb:

Trapper John McIntyre
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Not a meltdown at all Tripper lad. Just clarity & making my point understood. No more BS from the brainwashed britnat flumps like you & phil. Had enough of your pishy agendas. Vote No when the time comes round. Really not interested. 

Phil, do you feel insulted or bullied??? Why would the mods give me a holiday? Because my views dont fit in with yours? Im actually off work for the next 4 weeks. Just had a wee op so I will be available on-line to smite yer shite as soon as I see it  :thumb:

You're too full of hate, friend. Incoherent rants about the same thing, Tories, Britnatz, you're right, everyone else is wrong etc are all you spew out.

Try a little lovin'.

1 minute ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

You're too full of hate, friend. Incoherent rants about the same thing, Tories, Britnatz, you're right, everyone else is wrong etc are all you spew out.

Try a little lovin'.

John, its really not that angry. I just cant accept the continual lies, and pish that Westminster offer and the way they treat our less fortunate whilst endorsing their rich pals. They dont even hide it anymore. Those same things are then accepted as the norm by folk on here and with the same breath, they then blame the Scottish Government for the state of affairs. 

Not angry, quite the opposite. I’m on britnat bullshit watch. Thats all. 

Still love you John (even though yer a tory *******). 

52 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well, from 1 Britnat Tories Flump I sincerely hope everything went well with your op. 

28 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Well, from 1 Britnat Tories Flump I sincerely hope everything went well with your op. 

Yes thanks Dawnrazor. Appreciate that.

Great time to be off work...during the workd cup :thumb:

Before anyone asks. I was in and out of the A&E in 90 mins. Waited 8 days for my Op and could not have been better taken car of in the ERI at Little France. Scottish NHS is brilliant!

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Smite your shite :laugh:

I genuinely feel bad for anyone that would have a spoilt wee bairn like you as a role model.

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Smite your shite :laugh:

I genuinely feel bad for anyone that would have a spoilt wee bairn like you as a role model.

What? Someone who stands up for what he believes and calls out bullshit when he sees it?

Or

Someone who doesnt have the balls to run their own affairs because...well because theyre just feart. 

You know what you can do with your faux feelings Philip. 

Phil Dunphy
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

What? Someone who stands up for what he believes and calls out bullshit when he sees it?

Or

Someone who doesnt have the balls to run their own affairs because...well because theyre just feart. 

You know what you can do with your faux feelings Philip. 

Nope, someone who's decided he's going to go on some form of internet crusade against words on the internet :laugh:

I bet you're one of those Scottish Resistance types.

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Nope, someone who's decided he's going to go on some form of internet crusade against words on the internet :laugh:

I bet you're one of those Scottish Resistance types.

Make yer mind up Dunphy. Am a bairn or a Scottish resistance fighter?

Nope, just a bullshit fighter. 

Any other ‘names’ you can cast in my direction this evening Philip?

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Make yer mind up Dunphy. Am a bairn or a Scottish resistance fighter?

Nope, just a bullshit fighter. 

Any other ‘names’ you can cast in my direction this evening Philip?

"Bullshit fighter"

:cornette:

Imagine waging some kind of internet war against strangers on the internet. What a riddy :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

"Bullshit fighter"

Imagine waging some kind of internet war against strangers on the internet. What a riddy :laugh:

C4DF5750-6B31-453D-BB5C-57129DA1A331.jpeg

Trapper John McIntyre
43 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

"Bullshit fighter"

Pans, mad as hell.

Image result for Network film

Thunderstruck
47 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

"Bullshit fighter"

It’s hard to know if “Bullshit” is a noun or an adjective in this context. 

Phil Dunphy

Poor 48 year old PJ being bullied by words on the internet :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Pans, mad as hell.

Image result for Network film

My favourite part was when he made up powers Holyrood was meant to be losing, just so he could seem like he knew what he was talking about.

He could write children books, could old PJ.

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Poor 48 year old PJ being bullied by words on the internet :laugh:

My favourite part was when he made up powers Holyrood was meant to be losing, just so he could seem like he knew what he was talking about.

He could write children books, could old PJ.

Holyrood Powers? You just made that up Phillip. 

Remind me what I said again (its been a long day). 

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Mods? :lol:

When youre losing the argument and making an utter fool of yourself on a message board. How did you like my FoH subs since day one of asking? 

Thunderstruck
3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

When youre losing the argument and making an utter fool of yourself on a message board. How did you like my FoH subs since day one of asking? 

I thought mentioning your own or questioning someone else’s FoH subs was bad form on here. Or, is that only when it isn’t you. 

Space Mackerel
28 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

I thought mentioning your own or questioning someone else’s FoH subs was bad form on here. Or, is that only when it isn’t you. 

I’m fairly sure Phil can answer for himself. Thanks.

Thunderstruck
15 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I’m fairly sure Phil can answer for himself. Thanks.

Ouch, hit a raw nerve?

Phil Dunphy
9 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Imagine trying to use FoH subs as some form of pissing contest :laugh:

Can you tell us what powers the Tories were trying to grab away from Holyrood?

Phil Dunphy
9 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

It’s ok. He used a picture of some FoH blog emails he’d been getting to try and prove he was actually a Hearts fan. 

Which wasnt my point. I was curious why any Hearts fan would join a Hearts messageboard to actively avoid talking about anything other than things he read on the Wings website. 

jambo lodge

So the Scottish Government at Holyrood formally backs the third runway for Heathrow, however their colleagues at Westminster are now warning they may vote against the proposal. What a bunch of tossers the lot of them. As if it will make any difference to the vote that matters, just playing silly games and being well paid to do so.....when they are there.  

Space Mackerel
On 22/06/2018 at 08:19, Phil Dunphy said:

It’s ok. He used a picture of some FoH blog emails he’d been getting to try and prove he was actually a Hearts fan. 

Which wasnt my point. I was curious why any Hearts fan would join a Hearts messageboard to actively avoid talking about anything other than things he read on the Wings website. 

£20 from day 1. Never mind. 

Space Mackerel
2 hours ago, jambo lodge said:

So the Scottish Government at Holyrood formally backs the third runway for Heathrow, however their colleagues at Westminster are now warning they may vote against the proposal. What a bunch of tossers the lot of them. As if it will make any difference to the vote that matters, just playing silly games and being well paid to do so.....when they are there.  

Funny though, I’ll back Brexit just to **** up yhe UK economy in second Eu ref 

Its gonna be a blast ?

jambo lodge
35 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Its gonna be a blast ?

Haha, usual crap from Spacey. SNP Central not give you an answer.

jambo lodge

No spokesperson available from the SNP to discuss their position on Heathrow on Good Morning Scotland......funny that, they usually love to have time on radio/tv.

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

No spokesperson available from the SNP to discuss their position on Heathrow on Good Morning Scotland......funny that, they usually love to have time on radio/tv.

:gocompare:

Thunderstruck
17 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Like so many of their supporters, they don’t do hard questions.

For example, none of them will go anywhere near Andrew Neil which, given Sturgeon’s recent performance in a Ch4 interview, is perhaps a good thing. 

12 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Its gonna be a blast ?

You do realise Scotland is part of the UK and ****ing up the UK is bad for Scotland?

Btw still waiting on your quotes to back-up your earlier claims ( to prove your not a liar.... but given you're quite happy to try and **** up the UK/Scottish economy for laughs I suspect the truth is your just pathetic enough that you have resorted to lies to distract from the lack of substance of your "ideals") 

Seems like a reasonable shuffle.    A couple of notable ropey or under pressure ministers oot.

Is Weak and Wobbly dealing with the imbeciles / maniacs in her cabinet?     Nut.      She can't because she's not in charge.

Brighton Jambo
12 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

What a coincidence to have a cabinet reshuffle today.

But of course the key message from the SNP will be that Scottish NHS staff will get a bigger pay increase than in England.  Do they really think we are so blinded by political funding decisions that we will overlook the fact that by every metric available the NHS in Scotland is failing.  It's the SNP in microcosm.  

5 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

But of course the key message from the SNP will be that Scottish NHS staff will get a bigger pay increase than in England.  Do they really think we are so blinded by political funding decisions that we will overlook the fact that by every metric available the NHS in Scotland is failing.  It's the SNP in microcosm.  

Mr Brighton. 

I had an unfortunate accident a couple of weeks ago & had to attend the A&E at the ERI. 

I was picked up by ambulance in under 20 mins. In & out of the A&E in less than 90 mins. 

Got an operation after only 8 days. Everyone could not have been nicer or more professional. 

Seeing a consultant on Thurday this week. 

On its knees eh!

11 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Mr Brighton. 

I had an unfortunate accident a couple of weeks ago & had to attend the A&E at the ERI. 

I was picked up by ambulance in under 20 mins. In & out of the A&E in less than 90 mins. 

Got an operation after only 8 days. Everyone could not have been nicer or more professional. 

On its knees eh!

Anecdotal! I’ve got a few that paint a different picture and personal ones as well. No point painting a picture for you though. 

Brighton Jambo
17 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Mr Brighton. 

On its knees eh!

Genuinely I am pleased you got the treatment you needed in the right time frame and wish you a speedy recovery.  My point was based on the statistics some of which are listed above.   By the standards the Scottish government has set it is failing.  

Thunderstruck
Thunderstruck
1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

Ah never noticed that one. 

To be fair though all governing parties like to sneak bad news out when they think they can get away with it. 

Yes indeed but today has been a bonanza. 

Just now, Thunderstruck said:

Yes indeed but today has been a bonanza. 

Indeed the odd one, yes but multiple releases hoping no one notices. :greggy:

44 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Genuinely I am pleased you got the treatment you needed in the right time frame and wish you a speedy recovery.  My point was based on the statistics some of which are listed above.   By the standards the Scottish government has set it is failing.  

By those in the know and by any measure, its the best performing in the UK. Now it may be that its the top of the shit list and only running by the continual hard work that the NHS staff perform on a daily basis but its a national health service thats the envy of the world. 

Dont understand why folk are so quick to shit on it. Its ours. 

AuldReekie444
3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Actually, it DOES sound familiar. 

FF796375-8829-4B3E-988E-5BA367D2C720.jpeg

This is an idiotic thing to post. 

Trapper John McIntyre
5 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

This is an idiotic thing to post. 

It appears to have been removed at last. Well done, Mods. Saor Alba.