• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Truly bizarre that these charlatans have hoodwinked so many of the Scottish electorate into voting for them. Everything they touch turns to utter shite.

Not really a trivial matter. Companies who operate across the UK should be encouraged to put back into the economy as locally as possible. They're raking in millions, after all. I'm sure the stats on the proportion of food and drink consumed in Scotland which is freighted many hundreds of miles north when it could be supplied by Scottish firms are absolutely horrendous.

Doesn't make environmental sense, and it doesn't make economic sense either, unless you particularly want to advantage companies from one part of the UK over the others. It's almost like a bloody command economy. Supermarkets are belatedly getting the message. A new Sainbury's Local opened round the corner from me the other week. Almost all of its beers are from Scottish breweries, quite rightly. I don't see much Scottish beer when I go into supermarkets down in England.

I would have thought that those desperate to keep the sticking-plaster tight on the UK would be keen to reduce the geographical discrepancies in the UK economy as much as possible.

But no, when there's a bit of SNP-bad stuff to do, that obviously takes precedence.

Edited by leginten

Scottish Government asking for firms to promote Scottish food and drink, where will it end? They'll be asking the Scottish Tourist board to promote Scottish tourism next, dastardly stuff.

EXACTLY!

The SNP should NOT be encouraging large companies to showcase Scottish produce. That just widny dae!

I thought we were all good Europeans?

What I really like about the Scottish Nuisance Party is their continual ability to get right to the heart of the issues that matter most to our country. Just seen a story today that Irn Bru sales are up 60% in the Westminster vending machines.  Scottish fanatics the ****ing lot of them.  An utter cringe to every party of my life.

MacDonald Jardine

What I really like about the Scottish Nuisance Party is their continual ability to get right to the heart of the issues that matter most to our country. Just seen a story today that Irn Bru sales are up 60% in the Westminster vending machines. Scottish fanatics the ******* lot of them. An utter cringe to every party of my life.

Maybe they just like Irn Bru.

A lot do in Scotland.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

jambos are go!

Suggested by Gordon Brewer on Sunday Politics yesterday that the SNP consultation on another referendum on Independence has gone so badly the results it might not be published. Fiona Hislop declined to comment. Think its on the IPlayer.

Edited by jambos are go!

Trapper John McIntyre

Suggested by Gordon Brewer on Sunday Politics yesterday that the SNP consultation on another referendum on Independence has gone so badly the results it might not be published. Fiona Hislop declined to comment. Think its on the IPlayer.

Anyone watching that interview will witness one of the most inept and embarassing ministerial performances since...

The last time Fiona Hislop was interviewed.

Space Mackerel

Anyone watching that interview will witness one of the most inept and embarassing ministerial performances since...

Your Kezia has been quite a revelation since taking up the reigns eh? :rofl:

Link?

HaymarketJambo

Correct, so much so one of Kezia's pay masters UNITE'S Len McCluskey has had another dig at her over Kezia's great leadership of the 3rd placed Scottish Labour Party. 

In yesterday's Sunday Herald.    

Edited by HaymarketJambo

Mr Brightside

Don't really have an issue with this but maybe they could have taken this approach on wider level. Such promoting the use of Scottish steel for the new forth crossing.

Trapper John McIntyre

She certainly nailed your Krankie on the Abbellio fiasco..

A Scottish governnment allowing the Dutch to run our Scottish railways while WH Smith refuse to sell Scottish water? 

Well, I never!

Trapper John McIntyre

Scottish Government promotes Scottish produce

:seething:

:gok:

Scottish Government pays for Dutch to ru(i)n Scottish railways.

:gok:  :gok:  :gok:

Trapper John McIntyre

Correct, so much so one of Kezia's pay masters UNITE'S Len McCluskey has had another dig at her over Kezia's great leadership of the 3rd placed Scottish Labour Party. 

In yesterday's Sunday Herald.    

Suppose that's only second to the entire EU telling Nicola she hasn't got a rats chance of joining the single market or EU.

Trapper John McIntyre

Link?

Keep your slippers on. Your toes are going to curl.

Edited by Trapper John McIntyre

Holy shit. What an absolute car crash of not only an interview but a woman.

It's only a matter of time before people see through the SNP surley??

Not as long as Twitter and Facebook are part of our culture. Sad but true.

Trapper John McIntyre

In a normal country, the answer to that would be yes. They would be thrown out on their ear.

An electorate that votes against Independence and then massively returns the same separatist party to power is not normal.

I love how the SNP and the cult keep crashing into a brick wall of unconvinced people, as on this thread. Love it.

That solid brick wall is the majority. It's the sovereign will of the people of Scotland.

I also love the suffering it causes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayiydam4nCk

Edited by Gorgiewave

I love how the SNP and the cult keep crashing into a brick wall of unconvinced people, as on this thread. Love it.

That solid brick wall is the majority. It's the sovereign will of the people of Scotland.

Haha. Aye very good.

Any political party thats been in power as long as the SNP have are going to get dogs abuse. Its the natural order of things in politics.

I'm no SNP supporter but I love how they continue to shaft the gullible Daily Mail brigade up here!

Lost the referendum & then still took the majority in the general election. Thats gotta hurt! Does it???

Christ almighty, I was watching that abomination through my fingers. No wonder this country is in the shit when yiu have ministers like Hyslop, Constance, Natheson, McKay etc in charge of our affairs. Charlatans the lot of them.,Thankfulky, we'll be under the rule of my beloved conservative and unionist party for some time to come.

Doctor FinnBarr

Not really a trivial matter. Companies who operate across the UK should be encouraged to put back into the economy as locally as possible. They're raking in millions, after all. I'm sure the stats on the proportion of food and drink consumed in Scotland which is freighted many hundreds of miles north when it could be supplied by Scottish firms are absolutely horrendous.

Doesn't make environmental sense, and it doesn't make economic sense either, unless you particularly want to advantage companies from one part of the UK over the others. It's almost like a bloody command economy. Supermarkets are belatedly getting the message. A new Sainbury's Local opened round the corner from me the other week. Almost all of its beers are from Scottish breweries, quite rightly. I don't see much Scottish beer when I go into supermarkets down in England.

I would have thought that those desperate to keep the sticking-plaster tight on the UK would be keen to reduce the geographical discrepancies in the UK economy as much as possible.

But no, when there's a bit of SNP-bad stuff to do, that obviously takes precedence.

Can't speak for any other supermarkets here but a warehouse I worked in supplied Morrisons with beer/spirits/wine. Each store was supplied every other day but they decided to supply stores every 3rd day from Northampton, shower of chunts robbed me of a years redundancy for 2 feckin days

?Should auld acquaintance be forgot 

and never brought to mind? 

Should auld acquaintance be forgot 

and days of auld lang syne? 

For auld lang syne, my dear, 

for auld lang syne, 

we'll take a cup of kindness yet, 

for auld lang syne.? 

Robert Burns         

I very much doubt that these words strike a chord with you as you're no doubt busy with your "Rebellious Scots to crush". 

See WHEN Scotland becomes independent GW, it'll be the the biggest boot in the baws you've ever received, you'll have hiccups in the after-life.

You're seethe will finance the deficit.

Oh, when are you hame, your overlord oppressors have spoken, you know the democratic partner of the onion where their vote counts.

You and your fellow onionists will be like lemmings post indyref2. It'll save a fortune in camps and deportation, but we will pardon you for your treachery.

Christ almighty, I was watching that abomination through my fingers. No wonder this country is in the shit when yiu have ministers like Hyslop, Constance, Natheson, McKay etc in charge of our affairs. Charlatans the lot of them.,Thankfulky, we'll be under the rule of my beloved conservative and unionist party for some time to come.

Don't worry. Their arrogance will hang them.

Memento_Mori_by_Godfrid.jpg

Don't worry. Their arrogance will hang them.

Memento_Mori_by_Godfrid.jpg

FAO onionists

Yes voters dont give a feck what the SNP do, they'll be returned until independence.

Now suck it up, Britnaz

Trapper Cannae handle the fact Scots not the Scottish electorate dont pi a red rosette on a Hand picked donkey by England anymore. Boo hoo

Scottish people vote for Scottish people now, not English Red/blue tories like Britnaz oppressors. Scrub the red bit, btw.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

In a normal country, the answer to that would be yes. They would be thrown out on their ear.

An electorate that votes against Independence and then massively returns the same separatist party to power is not normal.

A normal country runs itself, mate.

I have this vision of Richard Lochead with his list of Scottish products searching the shelves of every store he goes into to check whether that company (probably focuses on English ones) has them on sale! 

Trapper Cannae handle the fact Scots not the Scottish electorate dont pi a red rosette on a Hand picked donkey by England anymore. Boo hoo

Scottish people vote for Scottish people now, not English Red/blue tories like Britnaz oppressors. Scrub the red bit, btw.

Is that Gaelic?

Thunderstruck

If Lochead was so concerned about Scottish producers, he and his colleagues might have done more to ensure that a major block of Scottish producers - the agricultural sector - got the subsidy payments due to them when they were due and not more than a year late.

HaymarketJambo

Suppose that's only second to the entire EU telling Nicola she hasn't got a rats chance of joining the single market or EU.

Unlike the Labour Party North and South of the Border who will not govern for a long time, a party that finished 3rd to the Scottish Conservatives in Scotland and are still in a shambles South of Border.

Get over it.

Post-referendum 2014: "SNP are finished, the cult is over"

2014: SNP Party membership rises to over 100,000.

UK General Election results 2015: SNP 56 seats, Tory 1, Labour 1, LibDems 1.

Scottish General Election results 2016: SNP increase constituency votes by 183,476 votes and regional votes by 50,672. SNP finish with 63 seats, 32 seats ahead of the 2nd place Tory party (who are way back on 31 seats)

:jjyay:

Post-referendum 2014: "SNP are finished, the cult is over"

2014: SNP Party membership rises to over 100,000.

UK General Election results 2015: SNP 56 seats, Tory 1, Labour 1, LibDems 1.

Scottish General Election results 2016: SNP increase constituency votes by 183,476 votes and regional votes by 50,672. SNP finish with 63 seats, 32 seats ahead of the 2nd place Tory party (who are way back on 31 seats)

:jjyay:

Cade: British at birth, British now, British forever.

What are the alternatives?

The Tories?  No thanks.

Labour? Really?

Lib Dems?  See above.

Greens?  Probably not.

Unfortunately it would seem that Scottish Politics is in the doldrums.