New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

So this Falconer boy is on twitter?

If one of you chaps wouldn't mind holding my beer I will be back in a bit.

I'll keep that safe for you. You should probably do a wee evaluation of that beige and green loading bay they call home too.

I can confirm he's a Hibee. Nice enough guy but definitely hates the Jambo's. So yes he's a Hibs clown. Said so himself :)

As others have said it was the word 'pink' that outed him.

The crest is utterly incredible. Proud isn't the word. Not long folks until we get in there and rack up the points. Get it up ye ya web feet hobo welts

FTH

I can confirm he's a Hibee. Nice enough guy but definitely hates the Jambo's. So yes he's a Hibs clown. Said so himself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical bitter, bitter vermin if you ask me!

Strange guy! Sad sack

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

*cough*

Sunset Beach... *cough*

I refer you to Post #21946.

Thank you for taking part.

gorgie rd eh11

Strange guy! Sad sack

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Andreu

I have already put a drink behind the bar at the Tynecastle Arms for them. And I mean A drink. They can all share.

Straws included?

mtiMNcw.jpg

FTH

And credit to Robert Henderson from

The Main Stand page again i hope he doesnt mind.

Now that is going to reflect beautifully in the grey glass panels.........

Stephen Muddie

Now that is going to reflect beautifully in the grey glass panels.........

Where will I catch this reflection from?

Where the **** have my emoticons gone???

:wtf:

Edited by Stephen Muddie

Appears to be an architect in Stroud, Gloucestershire

Yes he apparently likes to convert old mansions. Maybe he could have a go at Leanne she could do with a bit of a makeover.

The crest does look wonderful - dare I suggest we extend the tradition of spitting on the Heart of Midlothian badge in the High St to our new one at Tynecastle Park or is that going too far?

The crest does look wonderful - dare I suggest we extend the tradition of spitting on the Heart of Midlothian badge in the High St to our new one at Tynecastle Park or is that going too far?

:phface:

Certainly not! The High St version is where people were hanged. Ours is a symbol of our great club and should never be spat on ... although hobos will undoubtedly disagree.

What the actual ****????????

Allowayjambo1874

Worst.Post.Ever.

Jambof3tornado

Suggesting it is going too far.

Clarty *******

I cannae even bring myself to spit on the one on the high st. Lamped a hobo in my class during a school trip for doing it lol. didnt quite buy into the good luck thing that wee...

Edited by Heidthebaw

mtiMNcw.jpg

FTH

And credit to Robert Henderson from

The Main Stand page again i hope he doesnt mind.

The blue bricks are a touch of class.

It could have been a simple monochrome pattern, but they've really done well with this :thumbsup:

It's going to look ****ing amazing when it's done.

:what:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:wow:

Cretin.

I hope Ann employs armed guards to execute any spitters on the spot.

Do people actually spit on the one in the high street and find that acceptable conduct of a human in 2017? Holding up some sort of made up myth from years ago.

there seems to be a lot of myths (facts) about the heart of Midlothian on the high street, not sure where the good luck thing came from. when I did a tour of the court houses (old parliament building) when I was at school the one I was told were that it was spat on as it was the site of the entrance to the old gaol house, either in distain for it or for the prisoners it held before execution.

I cannae even bring myself to spit on the one on the high st. Lamped a hobo in my class during a school trip for doing it lol. didnt quite buy into the good luck thing that wee...

Ditto!

Hackney Hearts

Anyone caught spitting on that glorious crest should be executed on the spot.

FTFY!

In a pleasing cyclical back reference to the original heart in the High Street. 

Nice idea - expect the PC brigade to be up in arms about it though.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

Do people actually spit on the one in the high street and find that acceptable conduct of a human in 2017? Holding up some sort of made up myth from years ago.

I always spit on the crest when I go past and always will. Not sure where your 'made up myth' comes from. 

Edited to say I mean the one on the High Street, would never think of spitting on the new one.

As for the why of spitting on it; yes, the original reason was to do with the executions that took place there (also the taxman if I remember right) but it has evolved over the centuries to now be for good luck  

Edited by Dipped Flake

Spitting is rancid behaviour no matter what heart-shaped crest you're referring to.

Absolutely horrible.

Edited by Buffalo Bill

I always spit on the crest when I go past and always will. Not sure where your 'made up myth' comes from.

Edited to say I mean the one on the High Street, would never think of spitting on the new one.

As for the why of spitting on it; yes, the original reason was to do with the executions that took place there (also the taxman if I remember right) but it has evolved over the centuries to now be for good luck

Serious question: do you think this disgusting behaviour actually brings good luck?