New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

been here before

Go on, take a snap if you're not pulling our leg

Right. Picture taken so whats the best free, cannae be arsed registering/signing up, dead straightforward, good for mobiles hosting site to use?

Edited by been here before

Scratching my head trying to remember. Is the plan to move the dressing rooms to under the Wheatfield temporarily and return back to the main stand sometime during the season or did I just dream that ?

Watt-Zeefuik

Scratching my head trying to remember. Is the plan to move the dressing rooms to under the Wheatfield temporarily and return back to the main stand sometime during the season or did I just dream that ?

Something like that. The stand will be ready for fans by the Aberdeen game but that will be at the expense of fitting out the team facilities inside, including the offices, changing rooms, training rooms, media rooms, shop, etc.  All of that will continue in the Wheatfield for much of the season.

I imagine when the permanent facilities in the new stand are done they'll move in, even if during the season, but I suppose they could push that all the way to next summer.

Something like that. The stand will be ready for fans by the Aberdeen game but that will be at the expense of fitting out the team facilities inside, including the offices, changing rooms, training rooms, media rooms, shop, etc. All of that will continue in the Wheatfield for much of the season.

I imagine when the permanent facilities in the new stand are done they'll move in, even if during the season, but I suppose they could push that all the way to next summer.

Thanks UG

Ooft.

But how can we afford it likes? Cheeturz.

Any Idea how many poppies that cost? The piles that support the new stand are poppy collection tins welded together apparently.

been here before

Ooft.

Taking the food from Lithuanian orphans.

Poppy feevin anaw.

19648073_10158926576480026_259935554_o.j

Great picture. Just realised something looking at that. Looking down on the lower part of this stand, with the rake of the seating being at different angles, fans will get a better view of other Jambo's celebrating in the different parts of the stand. That'll be great to look up or down when the atmosphere is good, the twirly is twirling and the goals are raining in!

I really can't wait for the first home game in the new stand.  Just hope the players rise to the occasion, unlike the last home game in front of the old stand.  I have a good feeling that things will be much better with the new signings we've made and hopefully a few more quality signings to come.

North Berwick Jambo

Wow, too many to name individually but a huge thank you for all the fantastic pictures over the past 24 hours or so. Awesome work folks ;)

Buffalo Bill

Great picture. Just realised something looking at that. Looking down on the lower part of this stand, with the rake of the seating being at different angles, fans will get a better view of other Jambo's celebrating in the different parts of the stand. That'll be great to look up or down when the atmosphere is good, the twirly is twirling and the goals are raining in!

I'll be way up in row 35 but it will be interesting seeing the lower ten rows way down below the concourse sitting there at a more shallow angle. Seeing that picture today taken way up the top really gives us an insight into how Tynecastle will feel much bigger and more expansive. It will take some getting used to. Throw in some good signings like Berra and Lafferty and a whoever else is coming, I personally can't wait for next season.

Here's a thought, idea, wind up for the Vermin Scum buckets. Let's get the Poppy display that's touring the country to set up out side the new stand. They would explode in apoplectic rage :)

956b56b0b5cd92bbc3766cf42af80c7f.jpg

Edited by Dannie Boy

Meanwhile at East Mains and angry Lennon will have his first team squad of numpties shovelling shit as apparently things didn't quite turn out as he hoped.

Bent over and reamed with the Jambo Diamond cutter sans lube ya feckless fud.

:fth:

Stop feckin about Jonno.

Say what you really feel.

You are so Hibs it's untrue.

:lol:

Kinda nuts when you look at this pic and the curve seems to be the other way !

I think it just looks that way because I had to take it in a panoramic shot as I couldn't fit the whole stand into a single shot.

I've said I'm not a fan of glass curtain walls but I didn't anticipate how much the glass would act as a kind of concave "lens" reflecting Gorgie.

Like the Budge quote in my signature put into architecture. You look at the stand that represents Hearts and what you see is Gorgie reflected back to you. Fantastic.

Oh ye of little faith......

Lucille's Thirsty

c7dd0e04f4cc635947d23bbfd2ddf7d9.jpg

From earlier today.

Superb Picture.

:lol:

I do hope when our main stand is all done and dusted glammed up to the max outside of the stadium too is that cars can't park outside of the ground like in this photo some of those cars aren't privileged to be in the same vicinity of our glorious stand.

Eyesores.

I think it just looks that way because I had to take it in a panoramic shot as I couldn't fit the whole stand into a single shot.

Explaining lens perspectives is the new "filling in the corners".

J.T.F.Robertson

Ooft.

Inevitable admin. #2. :(

Jambo, Goodbye

That photo looks like there is a huge gap towards the roseburn stand. Like Fir Park !

Somebody must have misread the measuring tape :(

Somebody must have misread the measuring tape :(

I think you'll find we've just decide not to build a third of stand since we're already ?3million over budget. Excellent work Budge

Edited by GJamboR7

That photo looks like there is a huge gap towards the roseburn stand. Like Fir Park !

When the side wall is fitted the only gap will be the floodlight pylon.

When the side wall is fitted the only gap will be the floodlight pylon.

And the vehicle access tunnel.

Just the angle, its actually in line with the pylon upright. Dont worry.

Just the angle, its actually in line with the pylon upright. Dont worry.

Phew! I'll sleep tonight.

Hans von Luck

I suspect that a gap will have to be kept to ensure Emergency Services can get quick access.

I suspect that a gap will have to be kept to ensure Emergency Services can get quick access.

Nope. They are building a tunnel for that (& the grass cutting equipment). The end of the stand will be closed up to the upright section the same as the other 3 stands are.

Nope. They are building a tunnel for that (& the grass cutting equipment). The end of the stand will be closed up to the upright section the same as the other 3 stands are.

The vehicle ramp by the side of N is staying but looks to be narrower (width just needs to be enough for an ambulance).

Can see how many seats are taken up by it:

12313.png

I, along with all the other Wheatfield arseholes, now officially sit in the old stand.

Great pics.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Montgomery Brewster

That photo is amazing, got a little tingle down my spine. Tyncecastle is going to be a cauldron.

Agreed. However only if everyone gets right behind the team. And hopefully mad budge sees sense and stops encouraging library behaviour.

Bad Religion

Agreed. However only if everyone gets right behind the team. And hopefully mad budge sees sense and stops encouraging library behaviour.

:sob: