Crap celebrity sighting

GlasgoJambo

I used to see her often when I lived near Forres, her husband was a pretty wild looking bloke!!

Aye, he looks like a homeless guy.

She looks a bit miserable today.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, he looks like a homeless guy.

She looks a bit miserable today.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

That's him! Used to drive a 110 land rover, she always had a face like a skelped erse, walked about Tesco in Forres like her shit didn't stink.

Edit.

Still would though.

That's him! Used to drive a 110 land rover, she always had a face like a skelped erse, walked about Tesco in Forres like her shit didn't stink.

Edit.

Still would though.

:rofl:

I was back in Edinburgh on business a few years ago when the world premiere of The Thomas Crown Affair was held in Edinburgh. I joked with my workmates that I was looking forward to seeing Renee Russo. One night my mate ended up cutting into two stretched limos on Lothian Rd and we got a lovely close up of Pierce Brosnan and the lady herself - and two raging limo drivers. 

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Robbie Muirhead walked past me yesterday morning when I was having breakfast at MK Dons Stadium.

Does he count?

Siphiwe Tshabalala

I was back in Edinburgh on business a few years ago when the world premiere of The Thomas Crown Affair was held in Edinburgh. I joked with my workmates that I was looking forward to seeing Renee Russo. One night my mate ended up cutting into two stretched limos on Lothian Rd and we got a lovely close up of Pierce Brosnan and the lady herself - and two raging limo drivers. 

I have a friend who lives in Pierce Brosnan's old house. 

I used to see her often when I lived near Forres, her husband was a pretty wild looking bloke!!

And is one of Scotland's greatest ever artists and the writer of The Slab Boys. I'm presuming you're talking and out a few years ago? They're not together anymore.

And is one of Scotland's greatest ever artists and the writer of The Slab Boys. I'm presuming you're talking and out a few years ago? They're not together anymore.

Aye, 9/10 years ago.

Yep, that'll be him. He's actually a lovely bloke, just has a very individual fashion sense.

I'm sure he is, I never said otherwise, just looked like a vagrant!!

John Byrne is the Man!

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I seen Lady gaga near times square. I didn't recognise her until I heard a few teenage girls squealing with delight. I just thought it was a group of people.

Ian Murray (the ex Hibs defender) in Tesco Eskbank a while ago. Looked scruffy as hell

Lee Wallace nearly ran me over in his Range Rover when I crossed Dalry Road about a year ago. Arse.

Christian Nade outside Teviot Bar during the festival some 3 or 4 years ago. Loads of people were taking pictures of with him :D

Rory McGrath in the Underbelly bar during the festival 2 years ago. Was swanning about like he owned the place.

Shanks said no

Neil Docherty McCann getting on the airport bus this afternoon at Murrayfield. Obviously not used to public transport as he had to be called to get his ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neil Docherty McCann getting on the airport bus this afternoon at Murrayfield. Obviously not used to public transport as he had to be called to get his ticket.

Must be why he missed that flight to Austria all those years ago

John Souttar's Tesco receipt for his shopping, obviously being lazy and getting it delivered rather than venturing into store like he usually does ;)

Ian Murray (the ex Hibs defender) in Tesco Hardengreen a while ago. Looked scruffy as hell

Lee Wallace nearly ran me over in his Range Rover when I crossed Dalry Road about a year ago. Arse.

Christian Nade outside Teviot Bar during the festival some 3 or 4 years ago. Loads of people were taking pictures of with him :D

Rory McGrath in the Underbelly bar during the festival 2 years ago. Was swanning about like he owned the place.

FTFY ;)

He was behind me in the queue at Tynecastle ticket office once. Thought it was odd.

He was behind me in the queue at Tynecastle ticket office once. Thought it was odd.

I've got a mate who swears blindly that he seem him on a 26 bus once. 

Samuel Camazzola

I seen Lady gaga near times square. I didn't recognise her until I heard a few teenage girls squealing with delight. I just thought it was a group of people.

Not really a crap sighting. A global star.

Stephane Grappelli

He was behind me in the queue for tickets for the Spurs home game.  A couple of minutes later he was behind the counter getting his tickets.

Great player, great guy, Scottish Cup winning legend and queue jumping chancer.

Shanks said no

Not sure if this counts but just put on A Place in the Sun, screened at 1700 tonight.

They had a local estate agent tell us what the Spanish market is in that area. His name was Paul Cherry and yes after a little research can confirm it was the ex Hearts player.

In 2005, Cherry and his wife Nicola set up the Spanish Estate Agency Chersun, which is based in Murcia, Spain.

Ian Murray (the ex Hibs defender) in Tesco Eskbank a while ago. Looked scruffy as hell

Was he stalking his ex?

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

About 10 years ago I worked, for 3 days, at the ticket barriers at Waverley Station. Mrs Mac from Take the High Road was running to catch a train that was about to depart, for Glasgow. However, she never had a ticket. She asked me to open the barriers for her anyway...nae chance.

I told her 'Sorry Mrs Mac, but no ticket, means no travel'

She was absolutely livid. I love that story.

luckyBatistuta

I've picked him up and taken him to a Thai restaurant. Good lad.

Also taken Queen Ann home a couple of times.

I've picked him up and taken him to a Thai restaurant. Good lad.

Also taken Queen Ann home a couple of times.

What do you know of restaurants in Edinburgh?

:wink:

luckyBatistuta

What do you know of restaurants in Edinburgh?

:wink:

Absolutely nothing, but some people actually believe that I do :wink::lol:

Mac_fae_Gillie

Odd day about 1993..

got of Train at Waterloo

and saw Chris Eubank

got on tube to Victoria

went straight to toilet as I got to turnstile

I saw Jon Pertwee (Dr who/Worzel Gummidgel) in full Dr who cape and frilly chuffs.

Also went to school with Amanda Holden, same class for 2 years.

luckyBatistuta

Also went to school with Amanda Holden, same class for 2 years.

??? :wink:

Sat next to Martyn Clunes in Heathrow T5 BA lounge 2 weeks ago.

Nigel Kennedy was behind me in the boarding queue in Bucharest just before Christmas. had his fiddle with him. Guy behind him engaged him in conversation, wanted to talk about where he had be gigging, Nigel asked the bloke if he followed football and just wanted to talk about Villa!

Girls Aloud went through X-ray in front of me a few years ago. I didn't know who they were but got increasing irate as (what I thought) were this bunch of mal-nourished chavvy wannabees took forever to get their stupidly, oversize puffa jackets, bling jewelery, belts with massive buckles, boots that take for ever to get off/on, perfume, lippy, water bottles etc etc onto the conveyor and then get pulled for scanning, holding everyone else up. I wasn't wrong in my thinking.

Mac_fae_Gillie

??? :wink:

My dad was in Navy so we moved around a lot in my first 12years of life.(Malta-Porstmouth-Helensburgh-Gosport-Rosyth)

Amanda was in my class at Swanmore Secondary School{Hampshire) early 80s. also lived 500yds from Mick Channon Saints and England player.

luckyBatistuta

My dad was in Navy so we moved around a lot in my first 12years of life.(Malta-Porstmouth-Helensburgh-Gosport-Rosyth)

Amanda was in my class at Swanmore Secondary School{Hampshire) early 80s. also lived 500yds from Mick Channon Saints and England player.

So that'll be a no then.

Must have been a nice house you had. Was he a racehorses trainer at the time.

Mac_fae_Gillie

So that'll be a no then.

Must have been a nice house you had. Was he a racehorses trainer at the time.

I never knew who she was until 2years ago when my sister said she was in my year only clicked who she was cuss she was a babe and had small features reminded me of  Sally Fields(Smokey and Bandit big movie at time)

Yep he had stables.

We had a nice house but was rented,, he did own a house in Fife though( not so nice) had to sell that when he left Navy to buy house in Edinburgh.

Absolutely nothing, but some people actually believe that I do :wink::lol:

:lol:

Very good Gabby.

sat opposite Tom Jones in a business lounge at Heathrow once - what a weird shade of orange he was

Placid Casual

That reminds me, my Dad once spat his tea across the room watching the news.

He recognised the bloke on the news as someone who worked in the NAAFI in Plymouth... Dennis Nilsen!

Archived