Angus Beith

Meadows

Good to see common sense prevail in a sometimes ruthless environment. Angus has signed a new 12 month deal, obviously the lads had no luck with injuries so delighted to see him get a chance to 'kick on'.

Excellent player this lad. Shame he has had so many injury problems as stated above. Really rate him. Hopefully only a matter of time before he makes the first team and stays there.

The Treasurer

Would expect to see him go out on loan to a decent championship side to see how he does playing regularly in a competitive league.

letsalldothebeattie

Always liked the look of him when seen him play. Good on the ball. Hope this new deal will see him kick on and push into the first team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard he's going out on loan to Stirling again. Was offered to East Fife but he's heading to Stirling for game time.

Rate this laddie very highly. As soon as he gets fit and gets a chance in the first team he'll be a first pick week after week and whoever drops out will really struggle to get back in.

We_are_the_Hearts

Think he has missed too much foootball at a crucial stage in his career. He just can't seem to get a run at it and stay injury free. May need to go down before coming back up.

Rate this laddie very highly. As soon as he gets fit and gets a chance in the first team he'll be a first pick week after week and whoever drops out will really struggle to get back in.

If true, he should do well at Stirling

Good to see him progress, however I have seen nothing of note from him in the past to suggest he is going to make any difference over anything we have now.

If he is worthy of a new contract then surely he is ready to be in the 1st team squad

I don't think sending home to the lower leagues is any good for him now

Throw him in and see if he has it or not

If he is worthy of a new contract then surely he is ready to be in the 1st team squad

Instead of who. Kitchen? Djoum?

After one first team game 4-1 defeat to Livingston

Not really. He's barely played and badly needs lots of competitive game time.

I think Buaben will leave in the summer and Beith will take his place in the squad.

This is where I'm at. If he can prove fitness and do well at Stirling he will could replace Prince in the squad. If that happens its up to him to push for a start.

He is up against it to make it at Hearts but still has time....just.

Instead of who. Kitchen? Djoum?

After one first team game 4-1 defeat to Livingston

I did say squad and would have him ahead of Bauben who I don't see having a future with Hearts

I did say squad and would have him ahead of Bauben who I don't see having a future with Hearts

Angus Beith already is in the first team squad

Seymour M Hersh

Not anymore

He is but loaned out for a month. Playing first team football at Stirling will be a competitive step up from being an over age player n the U20 league and get him closer to being ready to play for the first team.

This move is all about competitive games for the lad, he's got himself fit and match fit at u20s, needs to step it up a level and Stirling able to give him games rather than being a squad player at a higher level. Hope it goes well, like him as a player and look forward to see him at Tynie.

• 4 weeks later...
Seymour M Hersh

Loan with Stirling Albion extended to January 15th.

Dave MacKay was really keen to keep him although I think he'll be kept out of any cup matches to avoid him being cup-tied.

Archived