Kenny Miller

Bazzas right boot

I wanted Hibs to win because it meant Rangers would get beat.

I hate Rangers( and Celtic) more.

Finally - at least we're getting somewhere.

You wanted Hibs to win the cup. At least you're admitting that outright rather than hiding behind some stupid excuse now.

You, as a Hearts fan, were willing to give up the one thing Hibs (that's our biggest rivals by the way, the ones we share a city with) were mocked for globally more than any other thing........ all for the sake of preventing The Rangers winning a Scottish Cup.

Sorry, but that will never ever sit well with me.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wanted Hibs to win the cup. At least you're admitting that outright rather than hiding behind some stupid excuse now.

You, as a Hearts fan, were willing to give up the one thing Hibs (that's our biggest rivals by the way, the ones we share a city with) were mocked for globally more than any other thing........ all for the sake of preventing The Rangers winning a Scottish Cup.

Doesn't sit well with me either, utterly baffling reasoning from a Hearts man.

Bazzas right boot

I clearly stated that in the hibs v rangers thread.

If hibs had been playing another team I'd have wanted them beat, so it is linked to playing rangers, that's not an excuse. Don't make thinks up.

I understand why you wanted a rangers win.

I didn't, I don't want to see that bigoted, vile institution to win a game, never mind a trophy.

Same goes for Celtic, but it's unlikely they'll be in the same state as Rangers are, so its wishful thinking on my part.

Fortunately, Rangers haven't won a trophy yet in their new guise, long may it continue.

You wanted rangers to win. how that is any better than wanting a hibs win?

Hibs are a shitty championship team, rangers are a couple of points behind us, anything that weakens our competition, especially what could be potentially a competitor who becomes much bigger than us, baffles me.

Hating hibs more Than they love Hearts springs to mind.

I'm happy with my choice, think it was best for Hearts.

I clearly stated that in the hibs v rangers thread.

If hibs had been playing another team I'd have wanted them beat, so it is linked to playing rangers, that's not an excuse. Don't make thinks up.

I understand why you wanted a rangers win.

I didn't, I don't want to see that bigoted, vile institution to win a game, never mind a trophy.

Same goes for Celtic, but it's unlikely they'll be in the same state as Rangers are, so its wishful thinking on my part.

Fortunately, Rangers haven't won a trophy yet in their new guise, long may it continue.

You wanted rangers to win. how that is any better than wanting a hibs win?

Hibs are a shitty championship team, rangers are a couple of points behind us, anything that weakens our competition, especially what could be potentially a competitor who becomes much bigger than us, baffles me.

Hating hibs more Than they love Hearts springs to mind.

I'm happy with my choice, think it was best for Hearts.

You were quite happy to surrender a 114 year old record seen as the absolute holy grail for Hibs.

You were happy for our most bitter rivals to have their day(s) of joy.

You were happy to give all that up, just for the sake of The Rangers not getting a cup win.

Not one single person I know away from this forum would give that record up for the sake of preventing a Rangers win. Not one.

I wonder how many Hibs fans would want us to beat Celtic / Rangers in a cup final for the sake of preventing one of the OF notching up another honour for their lists. I suspect not many - and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Ffs he's explained his thinking god knows how many times and you guys don't get where he's coming from. Everyone knows where everyone stands.

Can we stop hounding the guy for having a different opinion now?

Bazzas right boot

You were quite happy to surrender a 114 year old record seen as the absolute holy grail for Hibs.

You were happy for our most bitter rivals to have their day(s) of joy.

You were happy to give all that up, just for the sake of The Rangers not getting a cup win.

Not one single person I know away from this forum would give that record up for the sake of preventing a Rangers win. Not one.

I wonder how many Hibs fans would want us to beat Celtic / Rangers in a cup final for the sake of preventing one of the OF notching up another honour for their lists. I suspect not many - and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I know Hearts fans that did want rangers beat.

I don't care what hibs fans think, really don't. I'm going to stick my neck out and say, within football being a Hearts fan makes me the better person than a hibs fan, so thier opinion of us is off no concern to me.

You obviously care what they think, baffling?

Give all what up?

Hibs winning the cup, didn't affect me or Hearts.

What did you give up?

Ranger's winning the cup would have had some affect on Hearts.

I also dislike the OF more than hibs, they are vile institutions, hibs are a shitty team.

When ross county, St Johnstone, ict won a cup I didn't care, when hibs won the cup I didn't care.

Only thing I really care about is Hearts, Rangers getting a trophy in early wouldn't have been great for us.

Also happens to coincide with my dislike for them.

Hibs are still in the championship.

Some on here really do get into a lather about hibs, especially as they are meant to be a insignificant wee club to some.t they obviously mean more to some on here than they let on.

Anyway, been through this several times, my opinion has not and will not change unless hibs become some sort of serial trophy winning club.

Hearts are aiming upwards, that's Aberdeen, Celtic and likley rangers. Hibs aren't on my radar atm. Greetin about hibs is a small time mindset, although it is funny to see them lumber about in the championship and I'm quite happy for that to continue.

Way off topic.

Bazzas right boot

Ffs he's explained his thinking god knows how many times and you guys don't get where he's coming from. Everyone knows where everyone stands.

We don't always agree.

But, thanks, every thread I post on goes this way.

I could let it be, I know. But it grinds my gears, having my Hearts loyalty being questioned.

I've now got my reply copied, I'll be pasting the same answer in the future.

That will be interesting reading....

So...Kenny Miller...if Riordan and O'Connor had shown the same commitment to fitness and attitude as he did, then Scotland would have had two very good strikers on their hands.

So...Kenny Miller...if Riordan and O'Connor had shown the same commitment to fitness and attitude as he did, then Scotland would have had two very good strikers on their hands.

Pretty much where I am. Miller is quite destestable on the pitch however he is doing well at his age to be playing at the level he is.

I would still take him for Scotland over the two useless planks of wood we persist with - not over Shorty Griffiths mind you.

Anyone would think Tosh had actually scored the winner for Hibs that day.

Folk need to move on from this Hibs are crap anyway who cares.

I don't know how some folk on here would have coped in the 70's. That NY day in 1973 was a hundred more times painful than them winning a KO cup competition.

Let's face anyone can win a cup. Hearts as a club and us as a fan base should be looking for a league title. I know it's unlikely but that should be our holy grail.

Forget Hibs they are a Championship/bottom six irreverence.

Bazzas right boot

Pretty much where I am. Miller is quite destestable on the pitch however he is doing well at his age to be playing at the level he is.

I would still take him for Scotland over the two useless planks of wood we persist with - not over Shorty Griffiths mind you.

Damming indictment of our current striking options and the managers selection.

Bazzas right boot

Anyone would think Tosh had actually scored the winner for Hibs that day.

Folk need to move on from this Hibs are crap anyway who cares.

I don't know how some folk on here would have coped in the 70's. That NY day in 1973 was a hundred more times painful than them winning a KO cup competition.

Let's face anyone can win a cup. Hearts as a club and us as a fan base should be looking for a league title. I know it's unlikely but that should be our holy grail.

Forget Hibs they are a Championship/bottom six irreverence.

Correct

If we can win cups more regularly, them winning one every 114 years wouldn't bother us that much.

That's the challenge, win more cups, challenge for the league.

Do that, who cares what anyone else does.

I laughed at the thought of me scoring the winner. Cheers for that.

Damming indictment of our current striking options and the managers selection.

It really is but IMO the truth.

Geoff Kilpatrick

A new clique forming I see! :laugh:

Back on topic - long may the scrote symbolise the mediocrity of Rangers 2.0

And if i walked on the pavement, i wouldn't have shite on my shoe.

Bazzas right boot

And if i walked on the pavement, i wouldn't have shite on my shoe.

Better than getting melted by a number 33.

I fully expect him to get hounded about it till the end of time, and if you don't like that then tough titties.

It's not really up to you to decide otherwise.  

Bazzas right boot

I fully expect him to get hounded about it till the end of time, and if you don't like that then tough titties.

If it makes you happy, then hound away, I'll point out the same logic while you and others slaver away about hibs.

Us hammering them 5-1, might have broke some of them, but them winning the cup has broken a few on here. Shame.

Just a bit boring for others and detracts from the various thread content that gets hi jacked.

But if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, makes you feel like a PHM and a big fella, hound away.

I'm comfortable with my position, actually more than comfortable, rangers current situation justifies my logic even more.

Hope you don't hound people with a different opinion from yours in real life, on the tinternet it might be ok.

In real life it might land you in trouble, live n' let live, no need to hound folk with different views or opinions.

There are Better things in life.

:laugh: getting up on your high horse about your right to hound someone

:facepalm:

If it makes you happy, then hound away, I'll point out the same logic while you and others slaver away about hibs.

Us hammering them 5-1, might have broke some of them, but them winning the cup has broken a few on here. Shame.

Just a bit boring for others and detracts from the various thread content that gets hi jacked.

But if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, makes you feel like a PHM and a big fella, hound away.

I'm comfortable with my position, actually more than comfortable, rangers current situation justifies my logic even more.

Sorry mate, you actually wanted Hibs to win the cup. Strange.

Bazzas right boot

Ah the 33, used to get me to Baberton, still would I suppose.

I used to get it to my Grannie's in dalkieth.

In the days when the upstairs was stained yellow!

Bazzas right boot

Sorry mate, you actually wanted Hibs to win the cup. Strange.

Sigh, yes against Rangers, reasons have been explained.

You wanted Rangers to win the cup, strange- see what i did there?

I wish we'd have knocked them out. Past is the past n' all that.

Sigh, yes against Rangers, reasons have been explained.

You wanted Rangers to win the cup, strange- see what i did there?

I wish we'd have knocked them out. Past is the past n' all that.

When did i say i wanted Rangers to win it?

The answer is never. If I'd been asked I'd have said I'd prefer Rangers, if i had to.

But i certainly didn't want the green and white shite to win it, that's for sure.  

Irrespective of your inane ramblings i still cant get my head around a Hearts fan wanting Hibs to win anything. 

:laugh: getting up on your high horse about your right to hound someone

:facepalm:

Not at all mate, you're the one trying to influence what others do.

I'm just saying what i expect others to do, there's a big difference. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Be fair to Tosh. He wasn't crying tears of joy while wearing a Hearts strip in The Diggers, like another poster on here.

A new clique forming I see! :laugh:

Back on topic - long may the scrote symbolise the mediocrity of Rangers 2.0

Which clique? :-\

Not at all mate, you're the one trying to influence what others do.

I'm just saying what i expect others to do, there's a big difference.

Sound, keep hounding the guy for having a different opinion then. I'll keep thinking you look like a dick for it and the world will trundle on.

Be fair to Tosh. He wasn't crying tears of joy while wearing a Hearts strip in The Diggers, like another poster on here.

Please tell me thats not true.

Is it the same poster who threatened never to go back to tynecastle if rangers won the cup.

Sound, keep hounding the guy for having a different opinion then. I'll keep thinking you look like a dick for it and the world will trundle on.

You can think what you like, cheers.

Another way of looking at it is The Rangers would have made a fortune out of winning the cup. It would have given them the springboard to get quality players whom we could never afford. They might even have managed to get into the group stages of the EL.  If you think Hibs have milked the cup win with DVDs etc you could multiply that by 10. There would have been a blaze of pro Rangers publicity in the media. At least they are being kept back for the moment.

Its hard enough to compete against one team with huge resources never mind two.

I would rather Hibs hadn't won the Cup but they did so at least try and find a positive side to it.

When Celtic fecked up the semi final against The Rangers it left us with the nightmare scenario. How anyone could choose one or the other baffles me. 

Best thing to do was leave the country. :cool_shades:

:laugh: apparently

There's no point in you, on the list you go!

Haha! Tremendous! :)

I'd put you on my list, if I cared that much, but I dont.

Bazzas right boot

I went away that weekend, only sensible thing to do.

Long weekend in Turkey, not a British part.

Bazzas right boot

Smithee and Tosh have formed a new alliance.

No, we disagree allot.

He just thinks hounding a fellow Hearts fan isn't great and is wrong.

You think it's ok to hound people with a different opinion.

Ones trying to be a decent human, the others being a dick.

I'll let you work it out.

Son Of Anarchy

Can't believe I missed this thread due to hating Miller so much I didn't bother clicking on it :lol: Jkb pondlife,dicks,updated ignore lists? Classic potential!

Can't believe I missed this thread due to hating Miller so much I didn't bother clicking on it :lol: Jkb pondlife,dicks,updated ignore lists? Classic potential!

Heading that way!

No, we disagree allot.

He just thinks hounding a fellow Hearts fan isn't great and is wrong.

You think it's ok to hound people with a different opinion.

Ones trying to be a decent human, the others being a dick.

I'll let you work it out.

I don't hound people at all, generally speaking. But in this specific instance of you, a Hearts fan, wanting them to win the cup, then it's merited I'm afraid.

Just cos your pal got all abusive, doesn't mean you have to, you're better than that, surely.

Bazzas right boot

I don't hound people at all, generally speaking. But in this specific instance of you, a Hearts fan, wanting them to win the cup, then it's merited I'm afraid.

Just cos your pal got all abusive, doesn't mean you have to, you're better than that, surely.

I'm out, the guy was quite rightly questioning your opinion of "hounding" someone being ok?

Hopefully you or people close to you don't get hounded for any reason, it's not great, especially in relation to a difference of opinion on Hibs/ Rangers. If someone openly told you, you were deserving of a hounding for a difference of opinion, I am sure you would think they are being a bit of a dick.

Anyway, I'm sick of arguing about Hibs and Rangers with Hearts fans, it's shite . From defending Neilson on various thread to this, it's all a bit shite.

My opinion won't change, feel free to hound me if that's your thing, fair doos, but be prepared to be called a bit of a dick now and then. 

If your a big enough  man to openly target someone for a hounding ( for having a different opinion), I am sure you can handle it.

I'm out, the guy was quite rightly questioning your opinion of "hounding" someone being ok?

Hopefully you or people close to you don't get hounded for any reason, it's not great, especially in relation to a difference of opinion on Hibs/ Rangers. If someone openly told you, you were deserving of a hounding for a difference of opinion, I am sure you would think they are being a bit of a dick.

Anyway, I'm sick of arguing about Hibs and Rangers with Hearts fans, it's shite . From defending Neilson on various thread to this, it's all a bit shite.

My opinion won't change, feel free to hound me if that's your thing, fair doos, but be prepared to be called a bit of a dick now and then. 

If your a big enough  man to openly target someone for a hounding ( for having a different opinion), I am sure you can handle it.

Ok man, we'll leave it there shall we.

You still wanted Hibs to win the cup though.

:)

Bazzas right boot

Ok man, we'll leave it there shall we.

You still wanted Hibs to win the cup though.

:)

Aye.

You still wanted Rangers to win the cup :toff:

Aye.

You still wanted Rangers to win the cup :toff:

If it meant Hibs not winning the cup - you bet your boots I did!!!!

If it meant Hibs not winning the cup - you bet your boots I did!!!!

Yip. I'd have thought that's unequivocally where all Hearts were on it.

Clearly not

Hibs NOT winning the cup was without a doubt the main thing that day.

Unfortunately they did and in doing so ruined the night of 21st May for myself, my wife and I would imagine many thousands of other Hearts fans.

Thankfully, at least their fans embarrassed their own club in what should have been a massive celebratory night for them.

Bazzas right boot

Hibs NOT winning the cup was without a doubt the main thing that day.

Unfortunately they did and in doing so ruined the night of 21st May for myself, my wife and I would imagine many thousands of other Hearts fans.

Thankfully, at least their fans embarrassed their own club in what should have been a massive celebratory night for them.

and they are still in the championship.

Muppets.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Please tell me thats not true.

Is it the same poster who threatened never to go back to tynecastle if rangers won the cup.

:Agree:

Archived