Kenny Miller

Bazzas right boot

Bartoline Saddletree

Well the amount of back tracking you just done on this thread is embarrassing for you.

Just think before you post.

:smile:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

I didn't give you abuse.

I pointed out that Miller was whinging about getting subbed. You said he was a role model and a true professional

I also pointed out that he near crippled a young Hearts player to the extent it set the boy's career back.

As for Wright well that is open to debate but No Thanks. I did not abuse you.

You never, some did and are giving others verbal's.

I think over 15 odd years he  has been, a good example that even if you are not the most talented you can have a good career. You disagree.

It was a bad tackle.

Wright, unsure about his relevance.

My mistake, shit thread that I started about a player who was on TV today and I thought it was worth a wee debate, obviously a bad idea.

Bazzas right boot

Well the amount of back tracking you just done on this thread is embarrassing for you.

Back  tracking?

My opinion was that he is a good example to any players wanting to make it in the game.

He was playing today, thought it was current and worth a wee debate, why should I think before I post.

A post about a ex Scotland international  ( who was playing today)and being a good professional, even although a bit of a dick is  surely is ok.

I'm out. 2 years ago, From Section P of the main stand I got a perfect view of him putting in an absolutely sickening challenge on Kevin McHattie which put him out for several months and possibly ruined his confidence in the process. A straight red all day long yet he got a yellow before being subbed off by McCoist.

Agree 100%, shocking tackle, if it had been the other way McHattie would have been off

He is a hobo tosser if you disagree go and get a half season ticket for the vermin

Who is?

Agree 100%, shocking tackle, if it had been the other way McHattie would have been off

Correct. And probably for a lot less too. Having got the view I did of it. It looked very slow, deliberate and very much premeditated. Miller's reaction when called across by the ref (Richmond) was so arrogant too, knowing full well that the shirt he wore gave him preferential treatment.

I don't think McHattie was ever going to be a superstar but the incident will certainly have knocked his confidence a lot when his career was only just beginning as well as nearly ending his career with the injury.

Yes, Miller may have a commendable work ethic, but he is an arsewipe.

Kenny Miller is a malicious . 

The McHattie assault was calculated and knew exactly what he was doing.

**** him. 

293B2CB000000578-0-The_clash_between_Erw

Who is?[/quote

If you have to ask that enuf said

Edited and still spelt wrong.

Enough said.

:lol:

Correct. And probably for a lot less too. Having got the view I did of it. It looked very slow, deliberate and very much premeditated. Miller's reaction when called across by the ref (Richmond) was so arrogant too, knowing full well that the shirt he wore gave him preferential treatment.

I don't think McHattie was ever going to be a superstar but the incident will certainly have knocked his confidence a lot when his career was only just beginning as well as nearly ending his career with the injury.

Yes, Miller may have a commendable work ethic, but he is an arsewipe.

This sums it up for me. Many players have put in dangerous tackles over the years. What made this one especially sickening was the fact that it wasn't punished appropriately (I honestly cannot recall ever seeing a clearer straight red card) and the fact that Miller clearly expected his shirt to protect him. Which it duly did.

Might surprise you but this is a forum for HEARTS FANS.

Both Miller and Wright have been hostile to Hearts in the past.

Anyone bigging them up is going to get hounded.So do us a favour and if you want to praise these two clowns do it somewhere else.

Might be an idea to stop the insults as well.

We haven't yet reached the depths in here where people like you tell people like me what we can think and what we can post. When that day happens my resignation from the forum will be on your desk first thing in the morning. Until then you can rotate on my middle finger. If you have any problem with insults or suspicions about what team I support, kindly refer them to the moderating team. You'd have to stop dishing out the shite yourself first mind.

Kenny Miller is Merrill from the movie Signs.

He swings his feet at fitbas and laws of average means one goes in from time to time.

Hard worker yes. But he's pish. Always been pish. More so in a Scotland jersey.

"Swing away...."

I get the sense that he posts out of boredom

This sums it up for me. Many players have put in dangerous tackles over the years. What made this one especially sickening was the fact that it wasn't punished appropriately (I honestly cannot recall ever seeing a clearer straight red card) and the fact that Miller clearly expected his shirt to protect him. Which it duly did.

It was one of the worst tackles I have ever seen at Tynecastle. And I dont remember him ever apologising for it, either. I never liked him before that and have hated him since.

I see the Hibs guy is sticking up for Kenny....

How many actual attendances at actual Hearts games have you racked up since I last embarrassed you for a comment like that ?

Some folk on here see no merit in anything that isn't maroon. Kenny Miller is an arse and he's no very good. Tommy wright is a Hearts hating fat prick and he's no very good either. Just two of the gem threads we have had in the last day or so. This place is getting worse by the day and reasonable minded folk with real knowledge and something interesting to say are becoming marginalised by complete and utter pond dwelling buffoons.

Pish. This place is a football forum and as such is generally partisan. However, compared to other fans forums, we have a greater percentage of posters like yourself who slag off Hearts and back anyone who says anything against them. Similar to the ****wit Neil Jung who was eventually banned after posting almost identical content to yourself, while pretending to support Hearts for about four years.

Pish. This place is a football forum and as such is generally partisan. However, compared to other fans forums, we have a greater percentage of posters like yourself who slag off Hearts and back anyone who says anything against them. Similar to the ****wit Neil Jung who was eventually banned after posting almost identical content to yourself, while pretending to support Hearts for about four years.

Report me to the mods then. Instead of this cowardly keyboard warrior stuff where you can type whatever you like about people with impunity. Put your money where your mouth is. I will prove to the mod team I am a ST holding Hearts fan of many years and a pledger, if you leave the board for good the day I do it. Yes or no chump ?

Report me to the mods then. Instead of this cowardly keyboard warrior stuff. Put you money where your mouth is. I will prove to the mod team I am ST holding Hearts fan, and a pledger, if you leave the board for good the day I do it. Yes or no chump ?

I don't give a **** Collywolly. You could be anyone for all I know. Maybe you are just an attention seeking negative suicide case who supports Hearts, but is now utterly depressed. Maybe you support another team and get your jollies from ripping in to everything about Hearts. I don't know. I'm merely pointing out that you are negative about absolutely every single Hearts related topic.

I'll leave the board off my own steam thanks. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a couple of years. It won't be over a bet with someone who I have absolutely zero respect for though. :thumbsup:

I don't give a **** Collywolly. You could be anyone for all I know. Maybe you are just an attention seeking negative suicide case who supports Hearts, but is now utterly depressed. Maybe you support another team and get your jollies from ripping in to everything about Hearts. I don't know. I'm merely pointing out that you are negative about absolutely every single Hearts related topic.

I'll leave the board off my own steam thanks. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a couple of years. It won't be over a bet with someone who I have absolutely zero respect for though. :thumbsup:

As I thought. Bottling *****. Now get out of my fecking face *******.

Not again. :facepalm:

Do you never tire?

Why should he tire of it.

The OP wanted them to win the cup. Them winning the cup was a decent outcome, said the OP.

He should get rattled about it on here forever more.

Ah, I see Smiler has switched forum tonight. I think I'll avoid an infraction and bow out.

Aye you should. And when your are it you should consider what the possible impact of your 'suicidal' 'depressive' post might have been on someone who was either suicidal or depressed. That's how much of an utter welt you are.

Aye you should. And when your are it you should consider what the possible impact of your 'suicidal' 'depressive' post might have been on someone who was either suicidal or depressed. That's how much of an utter welt you are.

Didn't expect to get that one right on the button. If you are either or both of those things then you have my sympathy. It explains a lot too. Some things are far more important than football and mental health is one of those things. You have my apologies and my best wishes. I don't expect you to accept them but you have them anyway.

Didn't expect to get that one right on the button. If you are either or both of those things then you have my sympathy. It explains a lot too. Some things are far more important than football and mental health is one of those things. You have my apologies and my best wishes. I don't expect you to accept them but you have them anyway.

Dear oh dear what a fecking muppet. Time for bed chump. Maybe tomorrow will be better for you.

I trust he's man enough to come back on and apologise to the board for his comments. Poor, poor taste. :(

I can only assume he's maybe had a wee drink tonight, he tends to react in a rather nasty way when he doesn't get an easy ride, if you'll pardon the expression.

Edit - just seen Mothys reply, oh dear.

I trust he's man enough to come back on and apologise to the board for his comments. Poor, poor taste. :(

I can only assume he's maybe had a wee drink tonight, he tends to react in a rather nasty way when he doesn't get an easy ride, if you'll pardon the expression.

I am neither suicidal nor depressed I should point out. But saying that to someone who might already be feeling depressed or suicidal is a bit feckin low at best and reckless disregard for what could be horrible consequences at worst.

Bazzas right boot

Jesus Christ, thus thread might have been a little naive, but it's turned into a car crash.

Apologies if I offend anyone who has been affected by a car crash.

Mods would be better closing this.

I am neither suicidal nor depressed I should point out. But saying that to someone who might already be feeling depressed or suicidal is a bit feckin low at best and reckless disregard for what could be horrible consequences at worst.

I agree, his reply mocking you and mental health was an utter disgrace.

Jesus Christ, thus thread might have been a little naive, but it's turned into a car crash.

It's not your OP that's the issue here mate. Just simple folks flaring their nostrils at stuff they don't understand so it must be bad.

Bazzas right boot

I agree, his reply mocking you and mental health was an utter disgrace.

Ffs he wasn't mocking mental health, he was saying a certain posters comments were very negative and could be from someone who was depressed.

He then apologised if he caused offence.

I said this thread turned Into a car crash, I'm not mocking car crash victims.

Ffs he wasn't mocking mental health, he was saying a certain posters comments were very negative and could be from someone who was depressed.

He then apologised if he caused offence.

I said this thread turned Into a car crash, I'm not mocking car crash victims.

Nah sorry you need to read it again and have a wee think about the wider picture. He crossed the line, whether he likes me or what I said or not, it was really shitty.

Headless chicken.Runs about a lot.

Big fuss over nothing last week as well over the 100 goals for huns.

4 seasons in the lower leagues and only just reached a 100.

How many actual attendances at actual Hearts games have you racked up since I last embarrassed you for a comment like that ?

I can assure you I've never been embarrassed by you.

What about aetheists?

And simpletons that can't understand basic debate points.

They deserve an apology after that cutting post also.

Kenny Miller???

Ideal Professional?!?!?!?! :cornette:

Ultimate Role Model?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :cornette: :cornette:

I've read some belters on here over the years, but this ranks pretty highly amongst the best ones.

:cornette: :cornette: :cornette: :cornette:

Why should he tire of it.

The OP wanted them to win the cup. Them winning the cup was a decent outcome, said the OP.

He should get rattled about it on here forever more.

Y'know, I must have missed the OP saying that so I take it back.

I'm pretty sure however that he probably meant he wanted Rangers to lose rather than saying he wanted Hibs to win.

My bad.

That's one of the funniest defences of them all trotted out in the wake of the Scottish Cup Final.

'Its not that I wanted Hibs to win, its just that I wanted Rangers to lose'.

:facepalm:

Played for the 3 teams I dislike the most.

However, hats off to him, ideal profesional and still giving 100%.

Players have had more talent, no doubt, but he is the ultimate role model for any young players what can be achieved in the game.

:tlj:

Kenny Miller aye?

Nah sorry you need to read it again and have a wee think about the wider picture. He crossed the line, whether he likes me or what I said or not, it was really shitty.

You are far too touchy.  You dish it out but cant take it.  Mothy never meant to mock people with mental health problems and apologized in case he did.

Now how about YOU apologize for calling JKB members  complete and utter pond dwelling buffoons ?

Archived