Killie on Wednesday

Noddy1874

?20 for adults and a fiver for kids. The adult one is a wee bit overpriced but the kid one seems reasonable and I'll be there.

letsalldothebeattie

I think clubs should look at pricing for midweek games. I think 20 is plenty for a weekend game but midweek most folk working and can be an inconvenience to have to travel miles for an away game straight from work, anywhere between 10-15 for adults midweek would be good. 

chester copperpot

Aye Im taking the laddie to this. Only an hour or so away.

Never driven there before tho. Any advice for parking?

Aye Im taking the laddie to this. Only an hour or so away.

Never driven there before tho. Any advice for parking?

I park at the back of John Finnie street. No more than a ten minute walk from the ground and an easier getaway after the game.

chester copperpot

I park at the back of John Finnie street. No more than a ten minute walk from the ground and an easier getaway after the game.

Cheers man.

Always been on a supporters bus so never actually been to Killie sober so will take a look on google maps. Looks pretty straight forward to get to as I live a few miles away from the A71!

Only an hour or so away.

From Edinburgh on a Wednesday late afternoon/early evening? Good luck with that.

From Edinburgh on a Wednesday late afternoon/early evening? Good luck with that.

30 mins for me. From North Ayrshire to East Ayrshire

30 mins for me. From North Ayrshire to East Ayrshire

Can beat that Noddy, about 15 mins away for me on Wednesday ;-)

Is it a cash gate?

Hearts are selling tickets but there will be a cash gate which will be confirmed probably Tuesday afternoon.

I'll be there on Wednesday.

Been to RP 3 times and lost all three :lol: maybe should just stay at home.

Think you should stay at home LOL.

I'll be driving from the east and will get to Edinburgh at around 5pm so will it be better to go by the M8 or the A71, what do you think guys?

chester copperpot

I'll be driving from the east and will get to Edinburgh at around 5pm so will it be better to go by the M8 or the A71, what do you think guys?

Defo the A71 mate. Major shit happening around my turn off at Airdrie on the M8 and its been havoc as of late.

Plus you would need to drive through Glasgow to get in the A77 to get down there so will take ages that way.

Travel to that sh1thole every week to collect kids, best bet is usually heading along m9 then onto 876/80 which will bring you to Kingston bridge almost, take the 77 from there, even without traffic it's 1hour 20....either way I'd say your looking at 2hours door to door so plan ahead.

Never take the a71, nightmare of a road, any sort of tail back at all on that and add 30-60 mins to the above time..

Parking is easy around there, retaining your wheels can be tricky tho lol.

Any buses pick up at corstorphine or nearby?

Orwell Hearts will be passing by PC World I'd imagine. 

They have a Facebook page.

Wheres tart and the officialmatchthread ??

It was started three weeks ago and fell off the front page.

With 3 of our next 4 matches away from home and the home game being against St Johnstone this is the time to kick on

Midweek also sees Rangers playing St. Johnstone so one of the two teams below us must drop points at least.

As the dark nights come in the time for pretty football may have passed...it's time to dig in and battle.

I think that it's often a teams attitude that determines the outcome and especially so in away fixtures so this is the time to show we have a squad ready to show the correct attitude and team/personal discipline that will bring good results.

Re Wednesday it could just be the night Sammon comes to the fore playing his former club even if it is against my better judgement to play him.

Get into them from the start no p|$$in about , we should be demolishing teams like this .

Get into them from the start no p|$$in about , we should be demolishing teams like this .

Correct, but someone will be along to tell us that Kilmarnock have beat us before so we should not be disappointed if we don't return with 3 points.

Correct, but someone will be along to tell us that Kilmarnock have beat us before so we should not be disappointed if we don't return with 3 points.

We were also in admin three years ago and have no divine right to beat a club less than half our size.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I am a realist. Reality is telling me though Kilmarnock have dug in the last week they are utter pish and we have come far enough to expect to destroy them.

Attack from the start

We were also in admin three years ago and have no divine right to beat a club less than half our size.

Much bigger gap between us and Celtic than us and Killie and I don't think Celtic fans view Tynecastle as an easy place to go. Although we should and I think we will win, there really is no easy away games in this league.

Much bigger gap between us and Celtic than us and Killie and I don't think Celtic fans view Tynecastle as an easy place to go. Although we should and I think we will win, there really is no easy away games in this league.

Mmmm. Maybe in days gone by but their record at Tynie in recent years is excellent.

I'm only about 15-20 minutes from the ground, I'd love to make it along but think I'll probably have to miss this one. Shame I'd love to start getting the wee man to more games.

Lee Clark is doing better than maybe predicted but they have got away with a few results like beating St Johnstone.

We are still finding our feet but if we start taking chances better we should win most games.

Ridiculous we are still bringing up the admin 3 years later.

They haven't won a home game all season. Which is both encouraging and exactly the kind of stat that gives you the fear with Hearts.

They haven't won a home game all season. Which is both encouraging and exactly the kind of stat that gives you the fear with Hearts.

Yup....

Now that you have said that, this will be their first home win of the season no doubt!

Bazzas right boot

yip

Surely we will score at least 2, if they score 3 or 4 and beat us fair enough, but hopefully an away win is a must.

Killie and Hamilton are piss, really are.

:symf:

Oh well. That run will come to an end on Wednesday knowing us.

Oh well. That run will come to an end on Wednesday knowing us.

hopefully not.Our front men must at some time take some of the chances being made,this is as good a game as any to do just that.

Cheers man.

Always been on a supporters bus so never actually been to Killie sober so will take a look on google maps. Looks pretty straight forward to get to as I live a few miles away from the A71!

park down where the Morrisons supermarket used to be. Over the road from Tesco

Also, I take it this won't be televised / streamed anywhere?

You wont be surprised when I tell you Celtic game on TV

Archived