Miami Dolphins

Konrad von Carstein

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Konrad von Carstein

/thought the draft system "equalised" things....between Miami and Cleveland this is patently untrue....

:(

As a Dolphins fan, I used to console myself with "at least we're not Cleveland"...so they decided to fix that and make themselves as bad as Cleveland.

:sob:

Maroon Sailor

Shocked to see the Eagles at 3-1, narrow defeat last week as well.

They are the early game on SKY at Washington

chester copperpot

Dan Marino got me following the dolphins however since I have started following them they have been ****ing terrible!

Konrad von Carstein

Dan Marino got me following the dolphins however since I have started following them they have been ******* terrible!

That's the same charlatan who got me hooked on them

:biker:

Shocked to see the Eagles at 3-1, narrow defeat last week as well.

They are the early game on SKY at Washington

Washington will rag doll then tomorrow.

kingantti1874

That's the same charlatan who got me hooked on them

:biker:

Bizarrely me too..

They have been consistently honking for decades

Toxteth O'Grady

Dan Marino got me following the dolphins however since I have started following them they have been ******* terrible!

Same for me, Marino and Clayton and Duper were great to watch.

Redskins were great around that time too

Dolphins are the team I 'follow', I guess like others because of Dan Marino and they were relatively good when C4 first started showing NFL...it's embarrassing how bad they've become. They seem to throw a lot of games away in the dying minutes also.

Marino the reason I follow the 49ers,

Got his arse whipped by Montana in the first Super Bowl that I watched.

49ers crap as well now.

Same for me, Marino and Clayton and Duper were great to watch.

Redskins were great around that time too

The Redskins will always be great.

Take solace in the fact that you aren't the Bengals. Why, when I pick a team to follow are they heartbreakers? I chose Cincinnati cos I saw them on the TV show Hard knocks. Horsed again today.

Take solace in the fact that you aren't the Bengals. Why, when I pick a team to follow are they heartbreakers? I chose Cincinnati cos I saw them on the TV show Hard knocks. Horsed again today.

In recent years, I'd suggest following the Bengals will have provided a lot more enjoyment than the Dolphins.

Konrad von Carstein

Off on a tangent, but a team with the name Bengals relating to tigers (one of the coolest animals on the planet)....you would think they could come up with a classic logo for the helmets etc but noooo!  flippin daft stripey squiggles!

Off on a tangent, but a team with the name Bengals relating to tigers (one of the coolest animals on the planet)....you would think they could come up with a classic logo for the helmets etc but noooo! flippin daft stripey squiggles!

I've wee a soft spot for Cleveland, but wtf. Paul Brown

Unbelievable the turnaround in the last two games. Nice throwback kit on tonight too.

Bye week next week I think which is a shame with the momentum.

Ffs that looked a dodgy touchdown for Buffalo. Surely they can't throw this away with 14secs though...

Correct decision.

I would love it etc etc...

Actually, don't really mind the Dolphins. Found them pretty odious a couple of years back.

Konrad von Carstein
Correct decision.

Actually, don't really mind the Dolphins. Found them pretty odious a couple of years back.[/quote

I really only have a passing interest in AF, but am intregued by your odious comment, would you mind expanding?

Correct decision.

Actually, don't really mind the Dolphins. Found them pretty odious a couple of years back.[/quote

I really only have a passing interest in AF, but am intregued by your odious comment, would you mind expanding?

The Jonathan Martin affair. This provides some background (not necessarily best article you will find, but first google result).

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10455447/miami-dolphins-bullying-report-released-richie-incognito-others-responsible-harassment

ame="Konrad von Carstein" post="5652452" timestamp="1477253118"]

The Jonathan Martin affair. This provides some background (not necessarily best article you will find, but first google result).

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10455447/miami-dolphins-bullying-report-released-richie-incognito-others-responsible-harassment

Given that Incognito was on the field for the Bills tonight it would be foolish to want the Fins to lose because of it.

Just leave the Dolphins alone alright!

Given that Incognito was on the field for the Bills tonight it would be foolish to want the Fins to lose because of it.

Just leave the Dolphins alone alright!

For starters, I didn't say I was consistent! Secondly, I said I didn't mind the Dolphins now.

And most importantly, I dislike the Bills because of the ***** who coaches them, rather than that weirdo ***** playing for them!

Maroon Sailor

Nice to see the Eagles get back to winning ways by putting The Vikings to the sword

1st team to beat them this season

Rupert Pupkin

Another Bengals fan here, delighted they beat the clowns today,and looking forward to going to Wembley next weekend, to fulfil an ambition and see the play in the flesh. My Esiason top will be making a special appearance.

Another Bengals fan here, delighted they beat the clowns today,and looking forward to going to Wembley next weekend, to fulfil an ambition and see the play in the flesh. My Esiason top will be making a special appearance.

At the thing before the game there will be a food van which sells ribs and stuff. The food from there was brilliant, specially the calamari.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Nice to see the Eagles get back to winning ways by putting The Vikings to the sword

1st team to beat them this season

Tbf, the Vikings beat themselves more than anything today. Offensive line was absolutely terrible.

Maroon Sailor

Tbf, the Vikings beat themselves more than anything today. Offensive line was absolutely terrible.

Must be something about playing after a bye week

Eagles had their bye in week 4 and lost 2 on the bounce after being 3-0

Sexton Hardcastle

Must be something about playing after a bye week

Eagles had their bye in week 4 and lost 2 on the bounce after being 3-0

With the exception of Andy Reid. His post bye week record is astounding.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived