Nigel Pearson suspended by Derby

Maroon Sailor

He's at it again.

Heated row with the chairman / owner

Very hard to like Pearson - he thinks he is better than what he is. Comes across as an arrogant dick.

He's at it again.

Very hard to like Pearson - he thinks he is better than what he is. Comes across as an arrogant dick.

not got a great record with derby either

Dusk_Till_Dawn

In fairness, I don't know what Derby's game was over the summer. Their squad management (ins and outs) was baffling and totally inadequate

He's at it again.

Obviously living off the fact he took Leicester back to the PL. What then happened to Leicester last season probably boosted his ego 10 fold.

He'll think he deserves some credit for Leicester's title win. Maybe to a very small degree he's right, but, it was 2 of Ranieri's signings which won them the title. Also, it was Ranieri himself who won it. Nobody else would've achieved that.

Comes across as an arrogant ****, and I'll be interested to see what went on this time. Regardless, he won't manage another game. It really isn't working, on or off the field.

Bazzas right boot

Derby, Cardiff, Leeds etc etc

All trying to get back to top

It's hard

Notts Forrest, Newcastle, Villa, Wolves, Sheffield teams.

List could go on and on.

Yeah good list

How many are building long term

It's hard to build long term

If you have players that attract silly money then clubs will sell

Perhaps the club owners ought to look at themselves as they have made a series of poor appointments, sacked managers too early into their reign and it seems unless the club is in the top 6 after a few matches they develop the itchy finger and sack their choice of manager after only a couple of months

Pearson makes it hard to like him but the club itself has had problems for years and just who buys the players is also another issue for them as this was part of the problem.

Agreed!

The man does not learn from his (BIG) mistakes.

But at least his massive error gave us Claudio - dilly ding!!

Agreed!

The man does not learn from his (BIG) mistakes.

But at least his massive error gave us Claudio - dilly ding!!

God, can you think of two more contrasting personalities?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Mind the James McArthur incident when Pearson held him on the ground by the neck, then in his press conference went on & on about how he can "look after" himself?

What a tool.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

A man who thinks he is proper hard. What a total bellend he is.

Doesn't he fight packs of wild wolves in his summer holidays (can't post a link)?

Doesn't he fight packs of wild wolves in his summer holidays (can't post a link)?

Not sure but he is pretty mental likes, he went to set about little 64kg James McArthur - pwoppa naughty.

He reminds me of 'Big Sam' , a total bellend who think he is a tough nut.

People who are hard and act hard

:facepalm:

People who aren't hard but act hard

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Could he possibly be 1 of the 8 managers to be exposed by the telegraph and Derby have gone in nice and early with suspending him

Could he possibly be 1 of the 8 managers to be exposed by the telegraph and Derby have gone in nice and early with suspending him

The thought did cross my mind.

It could simply be though, that he is a complete tosser.

I would like to wipe that sneer off that ugly dish of his by delivering a few hefty kicks in his Leightons with my steel toe capped boots.

Smirk now ya wank.

Jonno doesn't like Pearson, I'm thinking.

Not sure but he is pretty mental likes, he went to set about little 64kg James McArthur - pwoppa naughty.

He reminds me of 'Big Sam' , a total bellend who think he is a tough nut.

People who are hard and act hard

:facepalm:

People who aren't hard but act hard

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Like I said on the Fat Sam thread - he challenged the press to bring it on at his first press conference saying he was tough enough.

What a prick he is - that's like a red rag to a bull to the English media.

67 days later and they snarled him

Most people learn from mistakes - abusing football fans, abusing the media, and abusing employers / owners, some do not!!

Pat Murphy midland sports reporter replies and puts, the angry paranoid bully in his place!

http://youtu.be/1cBJGAFKbMs

Pat Murphy has to be one of the most respected reporters there is and trying to get a decent interview with that arrogant tosspot was like banging his head off a brick wall. Pearson comes across as a spoilt child who has no respect for people in general.

• 2 weeks later...
Fozzyonthefence

Brilliant! If only we had proper reporters like that here, but they'd be banned from Ibrox after the first interview for not towing the party line.

Archived