Dundee Away Fixture Change

Boris

Just noticed the home game with Aberdeen has been moved from New Year's Eve to the 30th December. When did this happen? Well pissed off about this as working that night.

Just noticed the home game with Aberdeen has been moved from New Year's Eve to the 30th December. When did this happen? Well pissed off about this as working that night.

Few days ago. TV games up to end of year announced.

Suggestion in story this could be due to Hearts playing Tuesday Friday so now 3 games in 7 days rather than 6.

But Dundee United also playing at home must be factor.

willie wallace

Dundee United are at home to St Mirren 24 December 12.30

Bit surprised there are clashes

Surely premier league fixtures take preference over chsmpjonship games.

Surely premier league fixtures take preference over chsmpjonship games.

Dundee moved a game against Hamilton earlier in the season for the same reason, they wanted to give Friday night a try, they must have been happy with the experiment.

Means we can go support Skacel at ER on the 24th ;)

. 29th October I'm going to Kirkcaldy. Working Christmas Eve.

It's going to be a very long winter break for me then.  Last game I can attend is Partick on 17th December, then Inverness on 18th February.  Too many fixtures changes to weekdays going on.

I make it that of the next 15 weeks there are 2 blank because of internationals, a 2 week winter shutdown, 1 when we don't play because Rangers are in the League Cup semi, 3 moved to Friday evenings and 7 when we play on Saturday.

Delighted again with this move. Family commitments on Christmas Eve but should be free to head up the road for a good bevvy on 23rd.

Archived