Tony Watt

Perth to Paisley

Tries and beats one man to many when there really is no need to. Did pass lovely to Nicholson in the 2nd half. Just a pity Nicholson fluffed his lines. We will score again and it will be one of the scrappiest goals your likely to see.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it in his contract to take every free kick?

Today was also another example of him taking too long to move the ball on.

Having the odd shot might help as well.

Personally prefer my forwards to be in the box...

Feel better after that.

To be fair he doesn't hide.

And as for Robbie tha was a bit of a half hearted tackle on the Ross County bench..deserved to be halved

Agree.  Don't want to discourage his wilingness to be at the heart of everything but we need him in the box scoring sometimes.  That free kick had Ozturks name all over it.  Pity.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

OK I also watched Man U attack with 6/7 players, happy?

The point I am making is we do not support our forwards or offer enough options.

You comparing us to Man United now?

:wow:

Challenge for me is that Watt is effective in the areas of the park we don't need him to be effective thus nullifying Djoum's presence in there. He's trying to play the Rooney role. The number of times I saw Sammon creating space for him to run directly into (by dragging defenders away) only for him to go sideways or try to beat a man he'd already beat was doing my head in. I can tell already that he's going to be undropable in most folk's eyes no matter how he performs, but I reckon that's more down to name and reputation. Not doubting the talent and the effort, but he needs to reign it in and be more direct.

Playing Watt with another striker just isn't working for me and I think the criticism of Sammon has been harsh. Sammon's puts a ton of work in and holds the ball up well, but he needs better support up the pitch with him. I'd like to see more of Muirhead for a start.

I agree with the highlighted points you make.  My only slight change is that he makes space for anyone to run into and nobody does

Winston Ingram

I prefer a striker to be in the box at corners not taking them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Robbo took a good few corners, mind you. 

I prefer a striker to be in the box at corners not taking them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

THIS in spades.

I would also prefer that Watt (or Sam) was on the halfway line when the opposition have a corner.

siegementality

He created nothing yesterday, wants too many touches and lays the ball off when it would have been better to have a strike on goal.....dropped or told to stay up top and stop coming deep for the ball.

What utter nonsense.

Having the odd shot might help as well.

Personally prefer my forwards to be in the box...

Feel better after that.

To be fair he doesn't hide.

Aye. That sums it up for me. All very well doing little tricks 25 yards out but he rarely gets into the area. Very puzzling.

He is easily our best player.   It does not always come off for him but he always shows for the ball.

daft comment really'' doesn't always come of for him but he is our best player '' in his position perhaps but not our best player there are a others

My point is you don't have one

I have always wanted a Troll, now it seems I have one.

With your experience what should I do with you  now I have you?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I have always wanted a Troll, now it seems I have one.

With your experience what should I do with you now I have you?

I don't live under a bridge though I have been to Norway. Beyond that I haven't got a clue what a troll is. I can spot a poorly researched argument though

Go and watch the game from Saturday again. You can get it off Catch up tv if you have Sky. You will see Hearts attacking in plenty of numbers. Knock yourself out.

I don't live under a bridge though I have been to Norway. Beyond that I haven't got a clue what a troll is. I can spot a poorly researched argument though

Go and watch the game from Saturday again. You can get it off Catch up tv if you have Sky. You will see Hearts attacking in plenty of numbers. Knock yourself out.

You can spot a poorly researched argument, but use daft caricatures to make your point? I see no point in debating with folk who cannot construct an argument without resorting to childish images.

You have said I do not have a point, so why argue against it? Time to make up your mind.

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I can see you are unarmed.

Now go and argue with someone else, or I will report you for trolling my posts.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

You can spot a poorly researched argument, but use daft caricatures to make your point? I see no point in debating with folk who cannot construct an argument without resorting to childish images.

You have said I do not have a point, so why argue against it? Time to make up your mind.

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I can see you are unarmed.

Now go and argue with someone else, or I will report you for trolling my posts.

Maybe you should read the response.

The quote button is there for a good reason, it is to debate the point. You say Hearts don't attack in numbers, I suggest in my last reply they do and you should check the highlights. That is of course if you have the gumption to do so. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and you are amply armed in that respect :thumbsup:

Maybe you should read the response.

The quote button is there for a good reason, it is to debate the point. You say Hearts don't attack in numbers, I suggest in my last reply they do and you should check the highlights. That is of course if you have the gumption to do so. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and you are amply armed in that respect. 

I do not need to watch the highlights, I witnessed the game first hand. Perhaps if you attended games you would more careful than to make a decision based on watching highlights.

Gumption? you really are an annoying fellow. You seem to be looking for an argument continually.

Archived