time wasting goat herders !

wattie exploited

Billy Dodds was absolutely raging at the ref after the boy was sent off for his challenge on Rherras.

Surprisingly, not sent to the stand.

The boy should have been sent off long before he was. He was kicking everything above the grass from the first minute! Animal!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

County largely responsible for what was a dire game. Their childish antics (their wall late in the 2nd half where the ref should've booked them all), hacking and time wasting got them their point but made for awful football.

Oh, and when they played pass the parcel with the ball instead of giving us it back and the ref doing nothing about it...

Hearts weren't great yesterday but not easy to get going when putting up with that kind of shite

County largely responsible for what was a dire game. Their childish antics (their wall late in the 2nd half where the ref should've booked them all), hacking and time wasting got them their point but made for awful football.

Oh, and when they played pass the parcel with the ball instead of giving us it back and the ref doing nothing about it...

Hearts weren't great yesterday but not easy to get going when putting up with that kind of shite

It was a decent game first 20 minutes. But once we stopped them passing through us they resorted to a more basic game.

We put them under a lot of pressure overall but we seem to lack composure and the ability to find something different as game goes on.

How much time was wasted by Ross county ,the one guy who got injured   2 feet away from the bye line then walked almost up to the half way line to go off  raging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rifle:  :rifle:

Up to the ref to stop it, he done nothing, added to his list of hopelessness.

As for County, no wonder they struggle to get crowds.. :thumbsdown:

The Old Tolbooth

If we went to Parkhead and done the same to Celtic, and came away with the same result, we'd be over the moon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing that pissed me off yesterday was us reverting back to playing hoofball all game. Absolutely dire and it played right into their hands.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ross County are a horrific, time-wasting, anti-football, niggly, stubborn thunder**** of a football team.  

But, it's up to us to find a way through them. They won their point yesterday. We dropped two.

Ross County are a horrific, time-wasting, anti-football, niggly, stubborn thunder**** of a football team.

But, it's up to us to find a way through them. They won their point yesterday. We dropped two.

it was a biting and scratching game towards the end but we didn't bite and scratch enough.

This is what others talk about when referring to past teams or players we had who found something extra in games like yesterday to take the points.

it was a biting and scratching game towards the end but we didn't bite and scratch enough.

This is what others talk about when referring to past teams or players we had who found something extra in games like yesterday to take the points.

There was plenty of decent build up play but the final pass/ball into the box was lacking all day.

Some the decision making was off too. Far too many times players took the wrong option in and around the box.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-defender-blasts-hearts-8907502

Boy is taking the piss.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he walked infield rather than directly towards the touchline.....thats why he got abuse.

Being a defender he wanted to get back there quickest.

Refs do need to add more time for that sort of thing.

Being a defender he wanted to get back there quickest.

Refs do need to add more time for that sort of thing.

He was on the byline yet walked towards the halfway line.

The time probably was added on.....its the players comments that irk me. He was taking the piss but didn't expect an earful.

He was on the byline yet walked towards the halfway line.

The time probably was added on.....its the players comments that irk me. He was taking the piss but didn't expect an earful.

What abuse was he getting?

...a bit disco

What abuse was he getting?

'Trot along now, there's a good fellow'.

Or words to that effect possibly?

wattie exploited

If we went to Parkhead and done the same to Celtic, and came away with the same result, we'd be over the moon.

I would never want to play like that ever we are Hearts fc not a diddy team like RC 

The Old Tolbooth

I would never want to play like that ever we are Hearts fc not a diddy team like RC

We did, at Parkhead last season mate, when we scraped an undeserved 0-0 draw.

wattie exploited

We did, at Parkhead last season mate, when we scraped an undeserved 0-0 draw.

your right but we need to aim to do better than that we have had this problem for years when we go to glasgow most times we just sit back !

No, I'm serious. Unless I'm missing something?

Considering their local population i thought they brought down a healthy support.

And its a valuable point for them on the road.

We had chances in the first half to bury them.

Nobody to blame except us.

Btw i think im agreeing with your sentiment.

So the onus is on the team with a fraction of our budget to play entertaining football?

County had a game plan, achieved it and could have even won the game. We didn't play well enough. In spells we were great but poor finishing cost us the points.

wattie exploited

If he was knocked out, he should not have been allowed back on the pitch, they knew what they we're doing

he was one foot off the bye line but had to walk or should i say shuffle  all the way up to the half way line then 10 secs later he comes running back on !   total time wasting  goat herder !!!!!!!

Fly the Saltire

The referee / fourth official added NO time on for obvious time wasting.  The Stadium clock showed that play stopped for three minutes for the "knocked out" injured player before play resumed. When you add on the substitutions the five minutes added time was a joke. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

All credit to Ross County, we should be good enough to counter that. Truth is we were never at it. Especially second half

jambo-in-furness

The referee / fourth official added NO time on for obvious time wasting.  The Stadium clock showed that play stopped for three minutes for the "knocked out" injured player before play resumed. When you add on the substitutions the five minutes added time was a joke.

Have I missed something here, stadium clock, where is it?

Yep, we counted just over 3 minutes for the head knock, the red card took about a minute and there were 5 second half subs so you are meant to add on 2 1/2 minutes for that.

So that's over 6 1/2 minutes before you even consider any time wasting but the board only showed 5 minutes.

Do you think the referee would be as lenient to us at Parkhead as he was yesterday to Ross Co ?

We wouldn't have got away with a fraction of what they got away with yesterday.

There should have been about ten minutes added time. Not that it would have made any difference we were just not sharp enough second half in particular.

We have the reputation of being a big physical team but yesterday I felt we allowed ourselves to be bullied. 

The Old Tolbooth

Do you think the referee would be as lenient to us at Parkhead as he was yesterday to Ross Co ?

We wouldn't have got away with a fraction of what they got away with yesterday.

There should have been about ten minutes added time. Not that it would have made any difference we were just not sharp enough second half in particular.

We have the reputation of being a big physical team but yesterday I felt we allowed ourselves to be bullied.

Aye that's a point, no danger we'd have gotten away with anywhere near as half of that through there.

jambo-in-furness

There was one at corner of Main Stand next to Roseburn Stand on the advertising board.

I've never noticed it, can you see it from the old stand? I'm in T2.

I've never noticed it, can you see it from the old stand? I'm in T2.

It's on the advertising hoardings on the front of the main stand so you wouldn't be able to see it. I was wondering if there was one on the wheatfield for the folk in your stand but clearly not.

It's simple stuff we had plenty of chances to win the game including the 3 counter attacks when we should have scored at least once.

We don't move the ball well enough in the final third when we have opportunities to score, Watt being the main culprit holding on to the ball too long in a variety of attacks, especially yesterday!! Ross County played their game and went away with a deserved point and they'll be happy with that when pushing for top 6.

Unless we learn to punish teams in the final third it looks a fight for top 5 between Aberdeen, St.Johnstone and Rangers for me. Celtic to be 20 points clear by February. 

It's on the advertising hoardings on the front of the main stand so you wouldn't be able to see it. I was wondering if there was one on the wheatfield for the folk in your stand but clearly not.

only for the elite obviously :toff:  :toff:  

All credit to Ross County, we should be good enough to counter that. Truth is we were never at it. Especially second half

:qqb001:

McIntyre kicking the ball away from Robbie to waste time - feckin pathetic!!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

:qqb001:

You should take it as a compliment. They are there to do the best for their football club, not to entertain Hearts fans.

Just to say we stopped Ross County playing after first 20 minutes when they were passing the ball well and making room

I was impressed by how Hearts stopped that pressing and cutting the space.

Main strength of Saturday given the bizarre inability to get ball on target

You should take it as a compliment. They are there to do the best for their football club, not to entertain Hearts fans.

Obviously - but your "All credit to Ross County" comment frankly stuck in my throat.

For 90 minutes they hacked, kicked, moaned, dived - especially their top rated 'scorer' who spend the whole game on his erse complaining, time wasting to a ridiculous level including their manager kicking the ball away!!

It was anti-football and you expect Hearts fans to give them "credit"???

Obviously - but your "All credit to Ross County" comment frankly stuck in my throat.

For 90 minutes they hacked, kicked, moaned, dived - especially their top rated 'scorer' who spend the whole game on his erse complaining, time wasting to a ridiculous level including their manager kicking the ball away!!

Yeah and they couldn't get back on front foot after first 20 minutes

As I say credit to Hearts for that but they were a bit limited in the end

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No they didn't. They committed 4 fouls in the first half. Their manager kicked the ball away when ours went somewhere he shouldn't have been. I often have the maroon tinted specs on, but they weren't doing anything we didn't do at either Parkhead or Pittodrie last season. That is football. I gave credit to Ross County for having the balls to be strong enough, that we really didn't look like scoring in the second half, much the same way, Celtic or Aberdeen didn't last season until Jordans brainfart.

If you don't want to give them credit fair enough, but I will. Deserved for a backs to the wall performance against a Hearts team that have been doing mid to well.

No they didn't. They committed 4 fouls in the first half. Their manager kicked the ball away when ours went somewhere he shouldn't have been. I often have the maroon tinted specs on, but they weren't doing anything we didn't do at either Parkhead or Pittodrie last season. That is football. I gave credit to Ross County for having the balls to be strong enough, that we really didn't look like scoring in the second half, much the same way, Celtic or Aberdeen didn't last season until Jordans brainfart.

If you don't want to give them credit fair enough, but I will. Deserved for a backs to the wall performance against a Hearts team that have been doing mid to well.

Did your family survive the poisonous minutes applause in Aberdeen ok btw?

Correction - the weak referee awarded 4 fouls against them in the first half and ignored various others!  How about the second half where they hacked, and kicked, and did everything possible to waste time?

So what if Robbie went to fetch the ball - did that give McIntyre the excuse to kick it away like some moron??

How about their much vaunted 'goal scorer - he spent the whole game diving about and moaning his tits off to the referee!!!

As a Hearts fan their performance made my blood boil - but you bash on giving them as much "credit" as you want.

No need to reply - thanks.

Backs to the wall performance is one thing but usually this is done with a hope of getting a goal on the break. Ross County showed no ambition and were clearly happy to waste time the whole second half.

more annoying was the fact that they got easy free kicks whenever we went near them but they were halfing our players before we got a free kick

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The second half got painful to watch. From the Alba highlights I timed from the foul on Jamie Walker to when the goal kick was taken. 1 minute 26 and the ball was in play for <5 seconds for the free kick being hit over the bar from Watt. Between the wall arseing about and the goalie on a go slow in just one incident near a minute and a half elapsing.

Archived