how many chances do hearts need to score

wattie exploited

alwaysthereinspirit

how many chances do we need to score ? the last two weeks people are saying oh their goalie saved them "no " we missed great chanced to score !!!!! :rifle:  :rifle:

We wont know the answer till we score our next goal. Then you just add the number of shots from the last two games plus the shots before scoring our next goal and Bobs your Uncle.

wattie exploited

We wont know the answer till we score our next goal. Then you just add the number of shots from the last two games plus the shots before scoring our next goal and Bobs your Uncle.

:isee:

Have to say the finishing has been poor. Not that you would ever want chris erskine but his calm finish for partick the other day is something simple our guys should be able to do.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

By half time I was feeling pangs of nostalgia for Juanma and Gavin Reilly. Now how sad is that?

well, I'd put money on Juanma having put away at least one chance that's been missed in the last two games.

The flip side is would we have had the same workrate to create the chances from him? Not so sure?

Double edged sword. You need the work to create and have those chances even though you need the ability to tuck them away.

wattie exploited

By half time I was feeling pangs of nostalgia for Juanma and Gavin Reilly. Now how sad is that?

Juanma is a better goal scorer but is so bloody lazy !

alwaysthereinspirit

It'll come good. Like Inverness, some team will receive a real beating from us very soon. I'm not worried. As others have already said, it's better than not making chances and knowing we're not going to score.

wattie exploited

It'll come good. Like Inverness, some team will receive a real beating from us very soon. I'm not worried. As others have already said, it's better than not making chances and knowing we're not going to score.

this Friday would be good then against   Motherwell 

wattie exploited

need to get salmonn and watt playing closer together as they play to far apart and get the midfield pushing further up field its not really rocket science 

wattie exploited

we need to get someone who can actually take free kicks and look like scoring as its been a while since I felt oh free kick we might score here  I don,t think there is anyone who springs to mind apart from Tony Watts 

I've not missed a Hearts game in Scotland this season.

And we're not creating gilt edged chances. That much is obvious. They're all wee half chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the chances are with just the keeper to beat.  That's more than a half chance.

Hackney Hearts

if wee Robbo was playing he would have scored at least 3 goals today

That would have been a first - Robbo never scored a Premier League hat-trick!

Still find that extraordinary, considering he took the penalties.

wattie exploited

That would have been a first - Robbo never scored a Premier League hat-trick!

Still find that extraordinary, considering he took the penalties.

he did score a hat trick against queens park ,partick,and dunfermiline 

Hackney Hearts

he did score a hat trick against queens park ,partick,and dunfermiline 

I said in the Premier League.

wattie exploited

I said in the Premier League.

yeah I know you did but he is still better than anything hearts  have signed in recent memory  :av-1001:

Archived