Aberdeen Fans....

Rudy T

Have arranged a minutes applause for the 12th minute on Saturday to commemorate the passing of the club formerly known as Rangers.

This is going to get messy....

Spitonastranger

As if rangers will care.

An embarrassign one-sided rivalry.

work in Glasgow with a lot of the tribute act fans and they care :toff:  :2thumbsup: try mentioning that they died and stand back :beatnik2:

We_are_the_Hearts

work in Glasgow with a lot of the tribute act fans and they care :toff:  :2thumbsup: try mentioning that they died and stand back :beatnik2:

They have the cheek to sing "no one likes us we don't care"...............they have now become the most defensive paranoid club in the country...........always everyone elses fault

Rangers fans should just chant 'Clap your hands if you shag sheep' in the 11th min.

Job done.

What an excellent idea.

I find it incredulous that the media and authorities act and pretend that they are the same club treating them favourably as they did the last version.

Good that the fans show that they know the score.

I hope other clubs follow suit including us. 

Take your point to am extent, but they certainly care when you tell them they let their club die and when when you ask them why they have 5 stars on their strip when they have only won 3 titles.

They care all right.

Correct, they turned on their 'cousins' after we noised them up during our championship season.

It winds them up no end so we should keep it up

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Oh they will care alright...........

Take your point to am extent, but they certainly care when you tell them they let their club die and when when you ask them why they have 5 stars on their strip when they have only won 3 titles.

They care all right.

I meant they won't care because the rivalry between aberdeen and them is so one-sided.

Plus, it's not like sevco fans don't get reminded of this every game. Basically, hanging sex dolls or GTF !

Have been to a couple of Aberdeen Rangers games (through work travel etc) in the past at Pittodrie and it's actually quite poisonous and a genuine hatred between the fans.

Looking forward to sitting back on my sofa come Sunday and watching it all unfold

I meant they won't care because the rivalry between aberdeen and them is so one-sided.

Plus, it's not like sevco fans don't get reminded of this every game. Basically, hanging sex dolls or GTF !

Can't imagine it will be too one sided with the new incarnation of Rangers.

Someone should nip down the cat n dog home and find a really old dog n take it home, naming it "Rangers Fc"

Then get it put down in the week before we play them so that prior to the game we can have all fans n players giving a minutes applause in memory of the death of Rangers fc.

Correct, they turned on their 'cousins' after we noised them up during our championship season.

It winds them up no end so we should keep it up

More a Hibs thing to "turn on" their cousins, or sisters for that matter.

I laud the spirit in which this is intended.

However, I'm concerned by one thing;

How are you supposed to know when there's a minute's silence taking place in the home support at Pittodrie?

IveSeenTheLight

Rangers fans should just chant 'Clap your hands if you shag sheep' in the 11th min.

Job done.

Not at all, whenever opposition fans sing "Sheep Shagging Bar Stewards", we don't get upset about and sing back louder "Were only Sheep Shagging Bar Stewards"

However, you can be assured Sevco fans will be irate at us not accepting them as the same club

IveSeenTheLight

It's not one sided, I can assure you.

You just have to look in the media to see which side raises the rivalry issues

IveSeenTheLight

How are you supposed to know when there's a minute's silence taking place in the home support at Pittodrie?

LOL, good ein

letsalldothebeattie

Looking forward to watching the game on Sunday and seeing how this goes. I hope they have a rendition of you let your club die during the 12th minute too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea, although Aberdeen fans within throwing distance of The Rangers end will not be short of change for the bus home.

I agree.

Every club should do the 12th minute applause when at home to Sevco then round it up with a rousing rendition of 'you let your club die'.

The media will be appalled at this inflammatory behaviour but they can go and do one as well.

:verysmug:

Since when has the media ever reported on a chant of that nature? It is not even remotely imflammatory.

It's not one sided, I can assure you.

You just have to look in the media to see which side raises the rivalry issues

Euwww...no thanks :2thumbsup:

What an excellent idea.

I find it incredulous that the media and authorities act and pretend that they are the same club treating them favourably as they did the last version.

Good that the fans show that they know the score.

I hope other clubs follow suit including us. 

You cannot find something incredulous. You may be in an incredulous state, or a state of incredulity if you will, however the act itself cannot be incredulous.  :toff:

Does this kind of ridicule not take away from the importance of minutes applause when fans/players/etc die?

No, I wouldn't think so.

We_are_the_Hearts

You won't as it states a minutes applause

Does this kind of ridicule not take away from the importance of minutes applause when fans/players/etc die?

Nah, the context makes it what it is

Bazzas right boot

There are the kind of things that could backfire spectacularly....

Hibs relegation party anyone?

:jjyay:

Back fire?

Win , lose it draw, they need reminded they died.

No chance of it back firing, although it works best, like all things when backed up with a pumping

Bazzas right boot

If old Rangers died in 2012 how can there be a rivalrly now.

Silly codheids.

Simply, it winds up thier fans.

But you knew that.

defd6983cb58db84daf1197bc21d0ef8.jpg

Just going by the odd look j to the bears den, they will be riled by this... even more so as they are more equally matched these days, dons favourites, as long as they don't bottle it...

No word on this thread yet from our resident Rangers 'experts'?

I think this is funny.  I'll probably laugh when they show it on the highlights on BBC.  That's assuming it gets covered...  Funny feeling that unless there's a goal at the time, it won't air.

Will be interested to see if the TV commentators make any reference to why there is sudden applause when the home end at shitodrie is usually silent.

IveSeenTheLight

Will be interested to see if the TV commentators make any reference to why there is sudden applause when the home end at shitodrie is usually silent.

;)

It will not be silent, I can assure you.

It never is when there is big games.

It can be quiet when we play apparent lesser teams.

My concern is that Sevco up their game on Sunday and also that with two additional days to prepare and recover, I'm hoping none of our players pick up a knock tonight.

They will need to be careful - sarcastic applauding is not allowed any more remember!!

In all seriousness though, I like it. Anything that winds them up is fine by me.

Archived