Henry Smith

mainstandjambo

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna have a look, see if I can predict another tricast! :D

Tamayuz is in that race too...... that's two outta three then... :)

Gonna have a look, see if I can predict another tricast! :D

Tamayuz is in that race too...... that's two outta three then... :)

Tamayuz second or third?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Softer ground I think helps slow the rest and helps our Henry's one paced but relentless gallop

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Henry needs to get near the front and make use of his stamina.

In football terms the horse has risen from being a League 2 club to bottom half of the Premier. Has risen 35 lb in the handicap, very rare achievement

Bahama moon,Henry,Tamayuz combination tri cast. No idea wtf that is but cost me ?6 lol

It's just a ?1 tricast but can be in any order, therefore six bets :)  It's what I fancy too.

Son Of Anarchy

It's just a ?1 tricast but can be in any order, therefore six bets :) It's what I fancy too.

Ah cheers :thumbsup: Willie hills didn't say what its worth but as ?6 is my biggest horse racing bet ever I'm expecting to fund the new stand when it wins :lol:

They make a randomly generated (well, a complex arithmetical formula) dividend up for the tricast, it's mostly based on the prices of the horses.... mostly, so you want Tamayuz to win more than the other two as this will give... a slightly higher (should) dividend.

Anyway 1,2 and 3 is also a popular bet!  I'm going with the same, however.... if it wasn't for bahaa moon, Id be swapping in card high.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

As I mentioned last night, the horse has gone up 35lb in the handicap, he is in the higher echelons of handicaps now. Add a long hard season and taxing ground, probably not a surprise. He needs to be freshened up now, maybe early New Year handicaps at Southwell where he goes well. Favourite was far more disappointing. Thistlecrack looks a horse that will take all the beating in the big winter chases though.

Archived