Hearts U20s

LoveNgoo

Not seen a thread, at 'home' to Dundee tonight, 7.30pm kick off. Sure there'll be a few fringe players involved tonight especially as we have no game at the weekend.

letsalldothebeattie

Not in the know but wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Muirhead, Johnsen, Ozturk, Noring maybe involved to get more game time keep them ticking over until our next game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footballfirst

Not seen a thread, at 'home' to Dundee tonight, 7.30pm kick off. Sure there'll be a few fringe players involved tonight especially as we have no game at the weekend.

It's Dundee United that we are playing.

Liam Smith is lined up to be available to play for the U21s on Friday, Zanatta and Godinho will be away with Canada U20s in Costa Rica with games due on Thursday and Saturday.  Daniel Baur is due to be with Scotland U19s in Greece for games on Saturday and Monday, so should be available.

Noring, Buchanan, Oshaniwa, Ozturk, Nowak, Muirhead, Bauben, Juanma,  and Johnsen could maybe benefit from game time, so pick any five.  I suspect that the first team squad may have been given a few days off with the international break.

Jambof3tornado

Maybe would have went along if Riccarton, feck going to Stenhousemuir

20 minutes out of Edinburgh. Not exactly miles away.

Liam Smith is lined up to be available to play for the U21s on Friday, Zanatta and Godinho will be away with Canada U20s in Costa Rica with games due on Thursday and Saturday. Daniel Baur is due to be with Scotland U19s in Greece for games on Saturday and Monday, so should be available.

Noring, Buchanan, Oshaniwa, Ozturk, Nowak, Muirhead, Bauben, Juanma, and Johnsen could maybe benefit from game time, so pick any five. I suspect that the first team squad may have been given a few days off with the international break.

Could've sworn I typed Utd :facepalm:

Yeah

Bit longer on train but still a bit of a journey to Riccarton too.

Jambof3tornado

First time I'll have been there his season. Can pay my respects to the late toffee factory.

Soon to be replaced with shops/pub/eatery of some sort. Huge space left now the factory is away.

Liam Smith is lined up to be available to play for the U21s on Friday, Zanatta and Godinho will be away with Canada U20s in Costa Rica with games due on Thursday and Saturday.  Daniel Baur is due to be with Scotland U19s in Greece for games on Saturday and Monday, so should be available.

Noring, Buchanan, Oshaniwa, Ozturk, Nowak, Muirhead, Bauben, Juanma,  and Johnsen could maybe benefit from game time, so pick any five.  I suspect that the first team squad may have been given a few days off with the international break.

is there no limit to how many over-age players you can play now?

Soon to be replaced with shops/pub/eatery of some sort. Huge space left now the factory is away.

wherabouts did you hear that Jf3t ? I live in the area, be good if there was a nice eatery, Plough is a bit bobbins now(imo). I will miss Mcowans toffee though :-(

Jambof3tornado

wherabouts did you hear that Jf3t ? I live in the area, be good if there was a nice eatery, Plough is a bit bobbins now(imo). I will miss Mcowans toffee though :-(

A person on my ambulance.

Another Robbo

A person on my ambulance.

You should start a signing rumour based on that - would make a change from Greggs :)

maroonnicky63

Maybe would have went along if Riccarton, feck going to Stenhousemuir

yeh I find this very strange that Hibs play out of Riccarton and our young players have to travel to Ochilview , state of the art at Riccarton as well

yeh I find this very strange that Hibs play out of Riccarton and our young players have to travel to Ochilview , state of the art at Riccarton as well

I think it's to do with money.

The man who loved beer

If you live at the Newbridge roundabout.

Hibs pay to play at Riccarton and we get paid by the sfa to play at Ochilview

Footballfirst

United - Long Ritchie Davie Ballantine Reekie Allardyce Appere B Smith Murrell Taylor M Smith

Subs Hornby Donaldson McMeekin Chalmers Coote

letsalldothebeattie

Score? Hearts & United not seemingly tweeting updates

The_razors_edge

United - Long Ritchie Davie Ballantine Reekie Allardyce Appere B Smith Murrell Taylor M Smith

Subs Hornby Donaldson McMeekin Chalmers Coote

Will let you let me know how Louis appere plays FF?

Brick Tamland

Mason Brandon Jones Nowak Baur Morrison Petrov Irving Roy Currie Mclean

You got numbers for the team - at the game would like to know who's who

Footballfirst

Will let you let me know how Louis appere plays FF?

Playing wide right. Fairly quiet barring one run where he cut inside and shot which brought a decent block from Mason.

Brick Tamland

Just got the teamsheets

No2 Brandon. Having a decent game solid in tackle, decent passer of the ball

No7 Morrison looks an exciting old fashioned winger

No 9 Mclean blonde boy up front Poor first touch, getting caught offside a lot. Needs to show a bit more desire

No 8 Irving good range of passes plays with head up.

Nowack jones and petkov look fairly solid, baur at left back looks a bit cumbersome

Nothing of note in United team

Just got the teamsheets

No 9 Mclean blonde boy up front Poor first touch, getting caught offside a lot. Needs to show a bit more desire

Nowack jones and petkov look fairly solid, baur at left back looks a bit cumbersome

Just got the teamsheets

Agree with Brandon. Morrison has a great engine but can sometimes flatter to deceive. McLean has a great first touch but midfield have failed to deliver a decent ball for any forward to do much with. He's doggied his way around the pitch tonight to get decent delivery. Case in point is Petkov. His poor distribution and decision making has been costly. Jones has been solid. Baur is playing out of his normal position and has been largely effective although, again, passing could've been better.

It's all subjective, isn't it?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Typical usually goals galore I have a wee tipple on goals and nothing happens. Apologies to those in attendance for jinxing your entertainment

Archived