Can you imagine supporting any other club?

Craigieboy

Celtic and Rangers - no mark, generic, 'big club', sectarian filled bile with only glory hunting, small man syndromed arseholes as their supporters. 0/10.

Aberdeen - purple patch 80's, chino wearing, Man U supporting ****'s. 1/10 for sheer glory hunting ****ery.

Dundee - living in the past, playing second fiddle to their bigger neighbours. Dens Pk is a ****ing crumbling, derelict shithole and I'm amazed it even gets a safety certificate. Ugly ****'s anaw. 2/10.

Motherwell - They'd get a bye from criticism other than the fact that they're a complete non entity. Decent wee place to go for a game but imagine rocking up each week with 1.5k fellow ST holders in place. Depressing in every way. 2/10.

Kilmarnock - They have more hotel guests than fans. Priding themselves on pies and corporate facilities. The sort of stadium that gives people deep vein thrombosis. Shite. 3/10.

Inverness - fair play but they have around 863 fans. Should never be in the top flight. Embarrassing. 4/10.

St Johnstone - decent wee club but they beat Dundee Utd in a cup final so they can **** off. 6/10.

Partick Th - great wee club. Nothing but admiration for their supporters who have a choice. Pretty much free from critique. 9/10.

Ross Co - Another embarrassment. About 456 ST holders. Beat Hibs in a cup final but let's be honest, it's no hard. Good away trip but still - 4/10.

Hamilton - makes me wonder why I even bother with Scottish football. Pigeon shite running down the back of your neck. The least atmospheric ground in Scotland. Pish. Points for relegating Hibernian though. 5/10.

Heart of Midlothian - Completely unique in Scottish football. The grandest name in world football. The royal, regal colour of maroon sets them apart and distinguishes them from every top flight club. The club's home, hemmed in and uniquely placed in working class Gorgie. The history that is glorified with names like Walker, Bauld, McKay, Robertson, Skacel, to name only a few. The supporters, loyal in every way, leaving behind in their recent history the remarkable story of saving their club on an individual and collective basis. And not forgetting the undeniable dominance in local derbies over their entire history, culminating in destroying the risible shite in a never to be repeated Scottish cup final.

Call me bias ;).

But, I can't imagine supporting any other club.

<3

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bridge of Djoum

If Hearts weren't around, I'd be a Partick Thistle fan. Seem very decent fans, a very eclectic mix. Always loved their colours too. One of the iconic strips, in British football at least.

Bridge of Djoum

Celtic and Rangers - no mark, generic, 'big club', sectarian filled bile with only glory hunting, small man syndromed arseholes as their supporters. 0/10.

Aberdeen - purple patch 80's, chino wearing, Man U supporting ****'s. 1/10 for sheer glory hunting ****ery.

Dundee - living in the past, playing second fiddle to their bigger neighbours. Dens Pk is a ****ing crumbling, derelict shithole and I'm amazed it even gets a safety certificate. Ugly ****'s anaw. 2/10.

Motherwell - They'd get a bye from criticism other than the fact that they're a complete non entity. Decent wee place to go for a game but imagine rocking up each week with 1.5k fellow ST holders in place. Depressing in every way. 2/10.

Kilmarnock - They have more hotel guests than fans. Priding themselves on pies and corporate facilities. The sort of stadium that gives people deep vein thrombosis. Shite. 3/10.

Inverness - fair play but they have around 863 fans. Should never be in the top flight. Embarrassing. 4/10.

St Johnstone - decent wee club but they beat Dundee Utd in a cup final so they can **** off. 6/10.

Partick Th - great wee club. Nothing but admiration for their supporters who have a choice. Pretty much free from critique. 9/10.

Ross Co - Another embarrassment. About 456 ST holders. Beat Hibs in a cup final but let's be honest, it's no hard. Good away trip but still - 4/10.

Hamilton - makes me wonder why I even bother with Scottish football. Pigeon shite running down the back of your neck. The least atmospheric ground in Scotland. Pish. Points for relegating Hibernian though. 5/10.

Heart of Midlothian - Completely unique in Scottish football. The grandest name in world football. The royal, regal colour of maroon sets them apart and distinguishes them from every top flight club. The club's home, hemmed in and uniquely placed in working class Gorgie. The history that is glorified with names like Walker, Bauld, McKay, Robertson, Skacel, to name only a few. The supporters, loyal in every way, leaving behind in their recent history the remarkable story of saving their club on an individual and collective basis. And not forgetting the undeniable dominance in local derbies over their entire history, culminating in destroying the risible shite in a never to be repeated Scottish cup final.

Call me bias ;).

<3

You forgot the fact we are good looking ****ers as well!

Couldn't even entertain the thought. Ross County deserve credit for maintaining and improving despite having a limited catchment area for fans, not a bad wee club and a good away day !

Bishops Stortford. They play in the English 6th tier.

My Dad played for them, 3rd in the all time list of appearances for them.

Mind you long way to go on a Saturday mind......

Been falling Hearts from the days I used to sit on my Dad's shoulders from behind the goal up to now. Unfortunately due to a mix of work commitments and living down South I have not seen the Famous as often as I would have liked :( However I would never contemplate anyone else. I tried Bristol City but their fans are as bad as that hibs lot in that their fans are complete w@nkers.  

Edit:  I am going to see Bath City play next month with a Celtic fan, a Dundee U fan and a Man U fan (how's that for a mix :laugh: )

ToadKiller Dog

When I lived in Fife watched Raith and occasionally Cowdenbeith ,if no Hearts game on .

So if Hearts were to disappear likely follow one of them certainly couldn't follow another regular top league side .

Bazzas right boot

Only if I was born in another country.

Assuming I  was born in the capital, like here, I would have mostly stuck to  a team in my city

Spain- Atletico Madrid

England- Arsenal

Germany- Might have went for Dortmund

Italy- Roma

France- unsure

Only other club I've ever "supported" was Meadowbank Thistle.

Lived near the stadium during the '79/80 season, aged 11, and would go there when Hearts were away.

Support is stretching it, tbh, as I'd watch the 1st half from outside. The bloke on the solitary turnstile would then let kids in free at half time.

Only time I paid to watch MT was when they played Hibs at Tynecastle in the Cup. Hearts were at Alloa. The abandoned game.

Not sure if this fits your criteria, but celts/gers (when they were, Rangers)in the cl, or all Scots teams in the europa...,all for the old firm losing in Edinburgh....but Scotland First

Abiola Dauda

Call me bias ;).

<3

You forgot Dundee Utd but I suppose you don't need to imagine supporting them...

Bazzas right boot

Not sure if this fits your criteria, but celts/gers (when they were, Rangers)in the cl, or all Scots teams in the europa...,all for the old firm losing in Edinburgh....but Scotland First

:wtfvlad: 

You forgot Dundee Utd but I suppose you don't need to imagine supporting them...

Only looking at top flight clubs.

But yes, aside from Hearts I like then to do well.

Never a supporter.

One love and all that. :)

Abiola Dauda

Only looking at top flight clubs.

But yes, aside from Hearts I like then to do well.

Never a supporter.

One love and all that. :)

Haha I know, just winding you up. I have a soft spot for a couple of teams but nothing compares to the Jambos.

Nucky Thompson

I'm a Gorgie boy and Hearts are my local team. I reckon if I stayed in Leith, Livi or Dunfermline I would still be Hearts though

Hearts always .

Second club would be Liverpool as have relatives there ,

Would not even go near another SPL team .

Guest jonesy

If it wasn't hearts, it would be Rangers.

PHM

Hell, the Internet is pretty cack if this is what passes for entertainment!

I'd have probably ended up Falkirk if not for Hearts. My grandad is from Maddison and Falkirk was prob my local team when I was younger due to livi not being born yet.

A lot of Hearts fans don't like Falkirk but I don't mind them tbh.

MacDonald Jardine

I'd have probably ended up Falkirk if not for Hearts. My grandad is from Maddison and Falkirk was prob my local team when I was younger due to livi not being born yet.

Falkirk have always seen Hearts as s local rival.

Personally I can't stand them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Is there not someone on here that supports another 2 clubs? Us not being his first either?

I'm sure Cragieboy supports Dundee U and his other team I'm lead to believe is hibs

::troll:::'>

Marvin, on 26 Aug 2016 - 9:35 PM, said:

I'm sure Cragieboy supports Dundee U and his other team I'm lead to believe is hibs

::troll:::'>

:tiny:

PHM

Hell, the Internet is pretty cack if this is what passes for entertainment!

I answered a question, I'm not sure what entertainment you were looking for?

Feck Falkirk, my brother and I got lifted when we were kids through there. I was 12 and he was 8 all because we both had a can of squash walking down that lane that used to take you to the turnstiles.  

No danger. Always hearts.

P.s your being generous with st johnstone. Tommy wrights a greeting face disaster and they are a thugish lot

Falkirk have always seen Hearts as s local rival.

Personally I can't stand them.

I guess but then they struggle for local rivals being that bit better than Stenny and East Stirling.

What's the rivalry with the pars over?

They've been a bit of a thorn in our sides in the past which probably doesn't help!

Nah, I'm looking forward to celtic getting pumped silly in their group.

OFGTF

MacDonald Jardine

I guess but then they struggle for local rivals being that bit better than Stenny and East Stirling.

What's the rivalry with the pars over?

They've been a bit of a thorn in our sides in the past which probably doesn't help!

To be fair the record against them doesn't help.

When I started going week in and out our record at Brockville in particular was awful and didn't get that much better.

I think the Dunfermline rivalry is two similarly sized clubs in fairly close proximity who were often competing against each other.

I could never entertain supporting another Scottish Club.

If the unthinkable had happened, and we'd gone out of business with no phoenix club emerging, I'd probably have resorted to supporting my favourite English club, Hartlepool United.

Dagger Is Back

Call me bias ;).

<3

Ha ha. You're on ****ing fire dude. Dunno where your mojo was but helluva pleased you found it

Dagger Is Back

Call me bias ;).

<3

Ha ha. You're on ****ing fire dude. Dunno where your mojo was but helluva pleased you found it

fraz the postie

I love the roller coaster ride,that is supporting hearts.

I couldn't support any other side.

We have a fantastic history ,that other clubs could only dream of,

Here's to a fantastic future.

I'm a Gorgie boy and Hearts are my local team. I reckon if I stayed in Leith, Livi or Dunfermline I would still be Hearts though

I'm a Leith boy, but still couldn't bring myself to support the local vermin.

Ha ha. You're on ******* fire dude. Dunno where your mojo was but helluva pleased you found it

Amazing what a 5-1 can do :lol:

Dagger Is Back

Damn right Homme. Great to see PHM like Craigieboy shouting it out loud. Cut the boy and he'd bleed maroon

Dagger Is Back

Damn right Homme. Great to see PHM like Craigieboy shouting it out loud. Cut the boy and he'd bleed maroon

Nucky Thompson

I'm a Leith boy, but still couldn't bring myself to support the local vermin.

Total respect :2thumbsup:

Archived