Kilmarnock v Rangers

Just joe

Tomorrow evening 7.45pm K.O.

Must admit they ( Rangers ) have made some decent signings will they still be top of the SPL by sat at 4.45?

Shocked if Killie havent given them 3 stands. Love the OF length.

...a bit disco

Tomorrow evening 7.45pm K.O.

Must admit they ( Rangers ) have made some decent signings will they still be top of the SPL by sat at 4.45?

You do realise JKB has it's very own tag team for this sort of thing?

Saves the rest of us getting our hands dirty.

Shocked if Killie havent given them 3 stands. Love the OF length.

I think it's only Rangers they love. Their highest attendance last season was 13k v Rangers in the cup. The 2nd highest was 6800 v Celtic.

My mate who's a Celtic fan says a lot of Celtic fans won't go there after they voted to keep Rangers in the SPL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wish jj was my dad

You do realise JKB has it's very own tag team for this sort of thing?

Saves the rest of us getting our hands dirty.

Beat me to it.

Doctor FinnBarr

I think it's only Rangers they love. Their highest attendance last season was 13k v Rangers in the cup. The 2nd highest was 6800 v Celtic.

My mate who's a Celtic fan says a lot of Celtic fans won't go there after they voted to keep Rangers in the SPL.

Thats about the gist of it

And the fact Ayrshire is an Orange stronghold

Better call Saul

watched Killie at Ross County last week ...truly horrific ! spoke to fans after and their not convinced with so many new loan signings .

We_are_the_Hearts

Is this the same Hun team that struggled to a home draw with Hamilton, edged out Dundee and by all accounts were woeful and very lucky to beat Motherwell. Celtic could give them a right doing in a few weeks time.

Yet another Rangers away game on the TV.

Celtic one week Rangers the next. Back to old times eh? 

:seething:

It's odd that Celtic, Aberdeen and ourselves all play each other in the first few weeks of the season while the tribute act have a fairly easy start.

Almost like the fixtures were manufactured in such a way as to give them the chance to build confidence and gain momentum.

If they had started away to Aberdeen, home to Celtic and away at us they could have been on zero points and out of the title race.

Clark Griswold

Wonder if that raging roaster killie fan will make an appearance this season. About the other my thing interesting about killie.

Especially when it's Celtic vs Aberdeen tomorrow.

Absolute Joke, but at the same time I'm really not surprised.

Were Celtic not the last team to vote? waited for every other team to vote before they decided.

Gutless.

Were Celtic not the last team to vote? waited for every other team to vote before they decided.

Gutless.

Don't think it was gutless. sneaky bigot pandering more like. Everyone knows Scotland's shame need each other.

Celtic knew their hordes would go ballistic if they voted deedco back in. They simply waited till everyone else voted them back in..

Don't think it was gutless. sneaky bigot pandering more like. Everyone knows Scotland's shame need each other.

Celtic knew their hordes would go ballistic if they voted deedco back in. They simply waited till everyone else voted them back in..

They were not voted back in, the vote was to remain in the SPL. They were voted out, I thought Celtic would not confirm their vote.

Kilmarnock abstained from voting.

The fixture list has been kind to the SEVCO in order for them to get a head start, build up confidence, just like our start last season I think.

Ourselves, Aberdeen and their Ugly Sister are capable of bringing them back down to earth, especially with their current defence.  Not sure Senderos will improve it, he has had a few bomb scare moments in his career

This game tonight should be stroll however

Already games that were on TV last season pushed out for Rangers. Aberdeen v Hearts too.

Though some will be happy at 3 pm kick offs it's a clear and obvious change.

Thought TV listings had made a mistake tomorrow.

alicante jambo

Best thing for us to.do is to go out and beat the new club.Take away the limelight a bit let people know theres not only two clubs in scotland.I expect us and aberdeen to finish anove them.Were coming onto our game a wee win tomorrow and thats us well into the mix.

alwaysthereinspirit

Newco fans staying unusually quiet on this thread. Can't be too obvious I guess. Let's go Hearts I say.

As Bauld says, Kilmarnock board will be so overjoyed to see so many seats taken up, they won't even mind, as they bend over yet again, and receive a shagging on the field from either of the OF.

Was speaking to a Killie season ticket holder today.  I said something about him being there tonight.  No, he said, because his season ticket doesn't include old firm games because where he sits is given over when one of the cheeks flounces into town.  I understand the financial necessity of that, but what a position to be in.  But what can you do if your own support don't turn up in numbers?

Was always fairly indifferent to Killie as a team - till a few years back.

Their 'The Rangers pandering' makes it very easy to dislike them now.

That said, hopefully they sneak something tonight.

We_are_the_Hearts

Was always fairly indifferent to Killie as a team - till a few years back.

Their 'The Rangers pandering' makes it very easy to dislike them now.

That said, hopefully they sneak something tonight.

Exactly where I'm at. 

Mikey1874, on 26 Aug 2016 - 10:12 AM, said:

Already games that were on TV last season pushed out for Rangers. Aberdeen v Hearts too.

Though some will be happy at 3 pm kick offs it's a clear and obvious change.

Thought TV listings had made a mistake tomorrow.

Correct and that's one of the main reasons I would never pay for sky sports or BT sport.. will stick to free streams

Bazzas right boot

Was speaking to a Killie season ticket holder today. I said something about him being there tonight. No, he said, because his season ticket doesn't include old firm games because where he sits is given over when one of the cheeks flounces into town. I understand the financial necessity of that, but what a position to be in. But what can you do if your own support don't turn up in numbers?

I agree but if the board and club give out such a shitty message they are unlikely to attract new fans. It's like the board have given up and now the fans have.

Shite place to be, what's the piont in supporting a team that basically admits it's there to accommodate the of and in particular rangers.

Depressing.

Should be replaced with clubs like Dunfermline or Falkirk, least they have hope and some pride.

watched Killie at Ross County last week ...truly horrific ! spoke to fans after and their not convinced with so many new loan signings .

They seem to have learnt nothing from Hibs' epic collapse that filling your squad with English loan signings is pretty much a guarantee of relegation.

Even an average Rangers will destroy them.

We_are_the_Hearts

They seem to have learnt nothing from Hibs' epic collapse that filling your squad with English loan signings is pretty much a guarantee of relegation.

Even an average Rangers will destroy them.

TBF it's worked OK for ICT through the years. Arse seems to be falling out it now right enough

Was speaking to a Killie season ticket holder today. I said something about him being there tonight. No, he said, because his season ticket doesn't include old firm games because where he sits is given over when one of the cheeks flounces into town. I understand the financial necessity of that, but what a position to be in. But what can you do if your own support don't turn up in numbers?

I'm shocked if he is complaining. Most of Kilmarnock sit in the away end anyway when the OF roll into town.

TBF it's worked OK for ICT through the years. Arse seems to be falling out it now right enough

ICT have always had a decent core of a squad though. Are Killie not close to double figures in loan signings now? They're obviously skint so I guess they think it's the best option for them but I'd be surprised if they finished higher than 11th.

BRAVEHEART1874

Unfortunately killie are pants and it should easily be 4-0 but will it? The start was designed for sevco to get as easy a 12 points as possible pity they have f up once already :)

They weren't impressive against dundee 2nd half or motherwell either really even needed a last minute goal.

Money talks though (new guy will probably score) well it does until the soft loans chit comes out again aye it's not long till Oct now ;)

...a bit disco

Yep. I expect a rimjob of epic proportions sans lube comme d'habitude.

childhood-ruined-meme-11.jpg

Can't believe I'm reading a thread on Kilmarnock v Rangers on Kickback, can't believe I'm commenting it.

Why not?

It's in the league we play in and it's on tv so seems pretty relevant.

Can't believe I'm reading a thread on Kilmarnock v Rangers on Kickback, can't believe I'm commenting it.

Really! Aye! If keeping an eye on our opponents is of no interest to you no point in commenting then is there!

Only bonus to most OF away games being televised is it can only reduce the number of knuckle-draggers who travel across the country to the actual game.

Killie players to get booked for nothing, sevco zombie players to get away with murder and the officials will let them with no cards shown.

Win for the dead sevco zombies I expect tonight.

Killie players to get booked for nothing, sevco zombie players to get away with murder and the officials will let them with no cards shown.

Win for the dead sevco zombies I expect tonight.

Not when it's on tv .

If Rangers don't win this handsomely I'd be a bit concerned if I was a Hun. Scraping 4 results against bottom 6 SPL teams might get points on board but isn't hugely encouraging for their grand ambitions and ageing team- who presumably think they will wipe the floor with everybody.

Regardless of what division they have been in, their games have always been on TV.

Old times ?

Good keeps us playing at 3pm on a Sat ....much much better !! Hate TV football like transfer fees we (Scotland) get totally ripped off !! Tell tv to go feck it self , give it 1 season and they'd be back with a much improved offer as they love the bigot sisters too much. Just need the baws to stand firm !!

Archived