Winning the next three games is vital

Lincon Premier

Not a chance, your in for a shock , a few on here and beyond are in for a wake up call. , i cant understand why a lot of you {seasoned fans} cant see this coming.

Are you really that confident we'll not win any of these games ?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glastonbury jambo

Are you really that confident we'll not win any of these games ?

2 draws and a loss i think..mabey 1 draw 2 losses if we dont get the breaks.

we will start like snails against ict who will quickly go 1 up mabey even 2 , we will come back in the second half and mabey get a draw.

partick will be 0-0 , st johnstone will beat us as they know they can 2-1 st johnstone.

id expect Robbie to resign after that...but he wont.

eventually the fans will protest {mabey by october /november} at our very poor form and football....Anne will mabey then be forced to take some action and replan.

How about a bet.........

If we win anymore than 3 points you don't post for anything for a month ?

glastonbury jambo

How about a bet.........

If we win anymore than 3 points you don't post for anything for a month ?

deal. and if we get 3 or less you have to my posts for me for a month..like a post bitch.

i would expect Hearts to win the 2 home games but the partick game away, is another matter..........it will be tugh :bandana:

I'm intrigued as to how someone is going to post someone else's posts for a month ?

Shit...it might even be worth just getting three points from our next three games just to find out !

Anything less than 9 should be unacceptable to all at the club, fans, management, players and board.

ICT

Partick Thistle

Hamilton

Since when did it become acceptable for Heart of Midlothian FC to drop (or expect to drop) points to these teams?

I agree

Hurrah!

Bridge of Djoum

We will be lucky to take 2 draws from the next 3 games ,

the problems we have with the team,style,motivation, formation and tactics are about to be shown bare against ict and partick.

Does your carer know you have internet access?

I agree

Hurrah!

Agree also.

Heart of Midlothian FC should be using these sort of teams for arse paper.

5 is the minimum acceptable if we want to be anything other than average.

6 is pretty decent.

7 is a great result.

No wonder folk have meltdowns when they demand 100% record or else.

5 isn't acceptable - that would mean only one win out of 3 against utter pish

6 isn't acceptable as that would mean we'd either lost away to Partick or at home to one of the others.

7 is the absolute minimal 'acceptable' tally but as far as I am concerned only 3 wins is properly acceptable (I'd say subject to a genuinely undeserved red in one of those games).

glastonbury jambo

I'm intrigued as to how someone is going to post someone else's posts for a month ?

Shit...it might even be worth just getting three points from our next three games just to find out !

he will have to post what i want him to post {my posts}... for a month.

Bazzas right boot

we will start like snails against ict who will quickly go 1 up mabey even 2 , we will come back in the second half and mabey get a draw.

partick will be 0-0 , st johnstone will beat us as they know they can 2-1 st johnstone.

id expect Robbie to resign after that...but he wont.

eventually the fans will protest {mabey by october /november} at our very poor form and football....Anne will mabey then be forced to take some action and replan.

Take your medication.

Have a sleep, maybe bash one out.

Life will feel better.

Bazzas right boot

We'll, win the next 3 and be 2nd in the league.

Suicide watch will be over and we'll be planning for next year's UCL campaign.

glastonbury jambo

Take your medication.

Have a sleep, maybe bash one out.

Life will feel better.

So you bash one out to make your life feel better, bwaa ha.

anyway its on the cards . i respect your view and optimism,

but iv seen enough since last year and this season to worry about the next 3 games and beyond

...but well time will tell.  :kirk:

Bazzas right boot

So you bash one out to make your life feel better, bwaa ha.

anyway its on the cards . i respect your view and optimism,

but iv seen enough since last year and this season to worry about the next 3 games and beyond

...but well time will tell. :kirk:

If we lose the next 3 I'll be joining you in whatever hell you are in.

But we won't....

If we don't set up to win all 9 points, then we don't deserve to challenge at the top. Pivotal that the performances go up a notch. Knowing how the management team think, id imagine they'll be seeing this as the start of our season proper. 2 difficult matches out the way, it's time to put down a marker. Will we see that, I hope so, not fully confident we will tho. Hoping to be proven wrong tho.

5 isn't acceptable - that would mean only one win out of 3 against utter pish

6 isn't acceptable as that would mean we'd either lost away to Partick or at home to one of the others.

7 is the absolute minimal 'acceptable' tally but as far as I am concerned only 3 wins is properly acceptable (I'd say subject to a genuinely undeserved red in one of those games).

What about one of the players being struck by lightning?

glastonbury jambo

If we lose the next 3 I'll be joining you in whatever hell you are in.

But we won't....

i think we might draw 2.

I'll bow out this thread now in the knowledge that regardless of how we perform in the next few weeks, some people will complain. 

There is an obvious agenda going on but supporters of the club will roll up, week in, week out despite the stuff posted on here.

Onwards !

glastonbury jambo

If we don't set up to win all 9 points, then we don't deserve to challenge at the top. Pivotal that the performances go up a notch. Knowing how the management team think, id imagine they'll be seeing this as the start of our season proper. 2 difficult matches out the way, it's time to put down a marker. Will we see that, I hope so, not fully confident we will tho. Hoping to be proven wrong tho.

start of our season proper!!!...wow ..just wow.

Bazzas right boot

What about one of the players being struck by lightning?

Nah, shitey excuse, we could just sub him and carry on.

He night even morph into a super player if hit by lightning. Like the flash .

glastonbury jambo

I'll bow out this thread now in the knowledge that regardless of how we perform in the next few weeks, some people will complain. 

There is an obvious agenda going on but supporters of the club will roll up, week in, week out despite the stuff posted on here.

Onwards !

Look if we win Fantastic yes...i hope we win the whole 3 games 5-0, but i dont think we will,

we are there to be rolled , there is deep problems in our set up, birkirkara could even see it.

but as always , i will be the match thread willing us on.

Onwards !

I'll get lambasted for this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Some of the posters pushing the agenda that you mention are actually Hearts supporters who used to post regularly on here. They are now all members of another forum who's entire reason for existence is attacking Hearts, Hearts supporters and Kickback.

glastonbury jambo

I'll get lambasted for this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Some of the posters pushing the agenda that you mention are actually Hearts supporters who used to post regularly on here. They are now all members of another forum who's entire reason for existence is attacking Hearts, Hearts supporters and Kickback.

Really? what forum?...im not one of them...im just me.

what agenda?

glastonbury jambo

Onwards !

yes indeed.

Really? what forum?...im not one of them...im just me.

what agenda?

Who knows what you are. Hibby? Sad Hearts supporter trolling? Gigantic vagina? Who knows. The thing is, it's really hard to tell nowadays, purely because what used to be exclusively Hibs behaviour is now the calling card of the saddest pricks ever to support Hearts. It doesn't even matter which group they belong to, their ultimate goal is identical, whether Hibs or Hearts.

glastonbury jambo

Who knows what you are. Hibby? Sad Hearts supporter trolling? Gigantic vagina? Who knows. The thing is, it's really hard to tell nowadays, purely because what used to be exclusively Hibs behaviour is now the calling card of the saddest pricks ever to support Hearts. It doesn't even matter which group they belong to, their ultimate goal is identical, whether Hibs or Hearts.

Gigantic vagina? lol...i like that one ... look iv been hearts all my life , i gave the club as much money and more than i had to save it,

my agenda is to get Robbie to fark away from that touchline and get a real manager in to unleash this team , we are playing with balls and chains on man!!

we could win this league {or mount a serious challenge} with the right man in charge .

Gigantic vagina? lol...i like that one ... look iv been hearts all my life , i gave the club as much money and more than i had to save it,

my agenda is to get Robbie to fark away from that touchline and get a real manager in to unleash this team , we are playing with balls and chains on man!!

we could win this league {or mount a serious challenge} with the right man in charge .

I put it to you, that you are a bit simple, or a trolling.

how rude!!

I'm easy. A ban would be a nice break. There's only so many tragic Glastonbury Jambo threads a sane person can read before they start viewing the human race as puddle-drinking chompers.

glastonbury jambo

I'm easy. A ban would be a nice break. There's only so many tragic Glastonbury Jambo threads a sane person can read before they start viewing the human race as puddle-drinking chompers.

Ok , allow me to sign out to save your sanity...i wouldnt want a donator to get a ban, good evening and goodbye gentlemen of our 1874 finest.

Ok , allow me to sign out to save your sanity...i wouldnt want a donator to get a ban, good evening and goodbye gentlemen of our 1874 finest.

Night. :thumbsup:

I'm confident we will win all three games but I'm not confident we will play fast, attacking football.

Sorry if that sounds a contradiction in terms.

Bazzas right boot

I'm confident we will win all three games but I'm not confident we will play fast, attacking football.

Sorry if that sounds a contradiction in terms.

Makes sense , we are better than the other teams, but not 1970's Brazil.

Less than 7 points will be disappointing.

Inverness is a must win, the only team in the league below us. Partick have had a positive start, it's away from home but you should still expect to take at least a point, lastly Hamilton, we should be looking to win all of our home games, Hamilton performed well against Rangers and could frustrate the fans, but hopefully by the time we play them we've got a couple of wins behind us and pushing for the top-6.

We're playing well just now, we created a lot of chances in our last 2 home games, with our strikers looking sharper now, if we continue creating the chances, it will be enough to get those couple of wins to get our season started.

tartofmidlothian

What's the deal with that? I've looked on there, quite a few entertaining names from the past on JKB. Why do they seem to hate Kickback and the current regime so much? I presume most of them are still here under different names.

Ahhhhh the good old 'must win' match build up's which are inevitably followed by the 'oh well theres always next week' post match analysis.

I wanted to see at least 7 points in the board at the end of August. That's now gonna need 6/6 from the next two games.

Failure to achieve that wont spell the end of our season, but, for me at least - it would be another nail in Robbies coffin.

Anything less than 9 should be unacceptable to all at the club, fans, management, players and board.

ICT

Partick Thistle

Hamilton

Since when did it become acceptable for Heart of Midlothian FC to drop (or expect to drop) points to these teams?

Might not be acceptable but it's been happening forever. After about 100 years+ of dropping points to those three teams is it not now the norm that we will drop points now and again.

Onwards !

100% agree. The agenda is on this forum, not convinced it's significant anywhere else. JKB is in danger of becoming the place to be for those that have a grievance or can't take a defeat. I suspect the vast majority of fans will start to avoid it. I'm certainly less interested in the forum than I have been since it started. It's getting to the point where you need the valium and water at the ready before you log in.

Archived