***Official Serie A thread 2016/17***

Locky

Sexton Hardcastle

Roma now sell tickets direct on their website so should be able to get them no problems. Just need to provide passport details so the tickets match what you provide at the game. I imagine the ultra boycott will end by the derby so it could be a little tricker.

In previous visits I've used a supporters group im a member of but if things get desperate can always use exchange sites and pay a little over the odds. I think we paid 50 euros last visit and tickets going for about 60 quid on viagogo the other week.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perth to Paisley

Generally buy tickets at ground/kiosk.

Once bought Milan tickets in the bank.

Been going for 11 seasons now and only once had to resort to using touts.

The game in question was Zanetti last game for Inter and the club had sold the cheap tickets to the touts/ultras.

We paid ?300 plus 3 beers for 6 tickets. - Not bad given the significance of the game

- INTER & Lazio were also vying for UEFA cup spot.

Wouldn't take the chance to go to Roma Derby without buying in advance so will investigate -Thanks

Sexton Hardcastle

Pleasing stuff so far. Wouldn't be surprised to see snake pjanic come on shortly after the break.

Perth to Paisley

Real shame if Kalanic moves to a China for ?50m - La Viola will struggle to find a replacement .... particularly in January

Money is ruining competition

Sexton Hardcastle

Pinigol scoring against the shite in the cup.

2-0 down and now 2-2. What a man. Fine finish as well.

Perth to Paisley

Looks like Napoli are going to run out of steam again though.

I sometimes wonder why Scottish football fans watch the EPL when games like this are on offer...I know I don't!!

Looks like Napoli are going to run out of steam again though.

I sometimes wonder why Scottish football fans watch the EPL when games like this are on offer...I know I don't!!

Each to their own, mate. I not going to decry other peoples' football choices. Good thing about the Serie A threads is that it's all guys who love their Italian football.

Sexton Hardcastle

Had juve in a coupon which is now burst. 1/2 at home is a tempting price. Given that a draw would do nicely. Still see Juve winning comfortably but will make good viewing at work for the early shift.

Perth to Paisley

.....maybe Palermo can have a manager for more than 5 minutes now !

Seen some ridiculous comments on here but that takes the biscuit :-)

He'll be gone by March...

Im off to milan a week on friday, taking my boy to Milan Fiorentina.

Cant wait to see his face when he sees how big the San Siro is, and hopefully a decent game :lol:

Im off to milan a week on friday, taking my boy to Milan Fiorentina.

Cant wait to see his face when he sees how big the San Siro is, and hopefully a decent game :lol:

Enjoy.

Heading over for the Milan/Roma clash in May.

Archived