X    1    
Y    7    
Z    12    
Gorgie  29
Total    358

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good effort FF. We should be selling out every (edit: CAT A) game with less than 400 available (plus hospitality).

We_are_the_Hearts

Good effort FF. We should be selling out every game with less than 400 available (plus hospitality).

There will be more for Cat B games

There will be more for Cat B games

Ah true, forgot we're giving Celtic two sections. Need to see the dot count for the Inverness game.

Footballfirst

Tickets going fast

Wheatfield - 50

Roseburn - 197

Main - 18

Gorgie - 24

Total - 289

69 sold in half an hour

Ah true, forgot we're giving Celtic two sections. Need to see the dot count for the Inverness game.

FF's count for Inverness at 9.20am was 1065

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Tickets going fast

Wheatfield - 50

Roseburn - 197

Main - 18

Gorgie - 24

Total - 289

69 sold in half an hour

But...but...they say crowds will fall

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   45

Gorgie         -   24

Main            -   16

Roseburn    -  172

Total            -  257

Are Celtic getting two full sections? I'd have given then only one. We could surely sell out the rest of the tickets to Hearts fans.

Are Celtic getting two full sections? I'd have given then only one. We could surely sell out the rest of the tickets to Hearts fans.

Yup!

I was anticipating us just giving them one section too (hence my first post).

Rangers better not get two sections given what we get at Ibrox..

Seymour M Hersh

I'd give them 1 and a half using the half for segregation.

Wheatfield - 40

Roseburn  - 149

Main          - 16

Gorgie       - 19

Total          - 224

A  14

B   5

F   6

G 15

Wheatfield 40

H  26

J  37

K  76

Roseburn 139

N3   6

P    1

T3   9

Main  16

V   7

Y   4

Z   8

Gorgie 19

Tynie 214

I was anticipating us just giving them one section too (hence my first post).

Rangers better not get two sections given what we get at Ibrox..

Two also

A  14

B   4

F   6

G 12

Wheatfield 36

H  26

J  37

K  64

Roseburn 127

N3   6

P    1

T3   8

Main  15

V   7

Y   4

Z   8

Gorgie 19

Tynie 197

scott herbertson

Interestingly I can't even dot count this as according to etickets I don't have the right level of privileges..

Was thinking about getting one for my brother - as a ST holder for a couple of years  thought that wouldn't be a problem

As PG Wodehouse said, I wasn't disgruntled, but I was far from gruntled...

Interestingly I can't even dot count this as according to etickets I don't have the right level of privileges..

Was thinking about getting one for my brother - as a ST holder for a couple of years  thought that wouldn't be a problem

As PG Wodehouse said, I wasn't disgruntled, but I was far from gruntled...

Are you sure you were logged in?

scott herbertson

Are you sure you were logged in?

I thought I was but it would appear not

:toilet:

scott herbertson

Additional ticket bought  for wee bro' - can't wait for the first game of the season ,,

John Findlay

Additional ticket bought for wee bro' - can't wait for the first game of the season ,,

You're more Wooster than Jeeves:-)

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   33

Gorgie         -   18

Main           -    13

Roseburn   -  114

Total          -  178 

Think this might sell out

Surprised it hasn't already. I expected it to be sold out by lunchtime yesterday.

A  14

B   4

F   2

G 10

Wheatfield 30

H  23

J  32

K  57

Roseburn 112

N3   4

P    1

T3   8

Main  13

V   7

Y   3

Z   8

Gorgie 18

Tynie 173

Footballfirst

Surprised it hasn't already. I expected it to be sold out by lunchtime yesterday.

I too am surprised that sales have dropped to a trickle after the initial surge. I also think that is a warning to the club that the number of "walk up" fans expected may not materialise if results on the park are not great.  The increase in ST sales was probably down to the regular "walk ups" taking the ST option instead, leaving fewer and the less inclined "walk ups" to decide on a game by game basis.

We_are_the_Hearts

I too am surprised that sales have dropped to a trickle after the initial surge. I also think that is a warning to the club that the number of "walk up" fans expected may not materialise if results on the park are not great.  The increase in ST sales was probably down to the regular "walk ups" taking the ST option instead, leaving fewer and the less inclined "walk ups" to decide on a game by game basis.

These are the least popular games for walk ups for some reason. OF, Sunday, TV, good chance of getting beat

Footballfirst

These are the least popular games for walk ups for some reason. OF, Sunday, TV, good chance of getting beat

I appreciate that, but I still think that the Home support in excess of say 14,250 is fickle and results dependent.

We_are_the_Hearts

I appreciate that, but I still think that the Home support in excess of say 14,250 is fickle and results dependent.

Agreed.

A  14

B   3

F   2

G  8

Wheatfield 27

H  23

J  34

K  37

Roseburn 94

N3   3

T3   8

Main  11

V   4

Y   2

Z   8

Gorgie 14

Tynie 146

Heartsmad1874

Gorgie

V - 4

W - 0

X - 0

Y - 2

Z - 8

Wheatfield

A - 12

B - 3

C - 0

D - 0

E - 0

F - 1

G - 8

Roseburn

H - 23

J - 28

K - 37

Main

N1 - 0

N2 - 0

N3 - 2

P - 0

Q - 0

R - 0

S - 0

T1 - 0

T2 - 0

T3 - 7

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lots of people still on holiday on 7/8. Also, do we still sell only to people with a purchase history at this stage? If so this would preclude festival visitors from buying tickets.

Lots of people still on holiday on 7/8. Also, do we still sell only to people with a purchase history at this stage? If so this would preclude festival visitors from buying tickets.

Yep, history needed

A  13

B   2

G  8

Wheatfield 23

H  23

J  28

K  37

Roseburn 88

N3   2

T3   7

Main  9

V   4

Y   2

Z   8

Gorgie 14

Tynie 134

People that go on holiday and miss the first game of the new season should get a life ban. Numptys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Usually the final 500 go in the last 2 days. Sales are fine.

Can somebody tell me if we are in crisis. As a support do we need to be in crisis?

Yep, history needed

I think this is a good thing,whilst it's a shame visitors to the city are unable to see the famous,I for one have grown sick and tired of OF cretins infiltrating our stands

jambo since 1960

As the match approaches no doubt a small band of bigots, masquerading as Hearts supporters will be dusting down their Union flags. This would be a good time to remind them to look at the Hearts badge. It has the cross of St Andrew in the background; not a Union flag in sight.

Just as Celtic fans celebrate their origins and heritage by waving the Irish Tricolour, we should celebrate ours by waving the Scottish Saltire.

As the match approaches no doubt a small band of bigots, masquerading as Hearts supporters will be dusting down their Union flags. This would be a good time to remind them to look at the Hearts badge. It has the cross of St Andrew in the background; not a Union flag in sight.

Just as Celtic fans celebrate their origins and heritage by waving the Irish Tricolour, we should celebrate ours by waving the Scottish Saltire.

Good call

A  11

B   1

G  7

Wheatfield19

H  22

J  25

K  36

Roseburn 83

N3   2

T3   6

Main 8

V   4

Y   2

Z   7

Gorgie 13

Tynie 123

No, we shouldn't. We shouldn't lower ourselves to politicising football like the OF do. Anyway, this is a dot count thread, not a flag thread.

Good counting folks, sell-out is a given for this one.  :2thumbsup:

maroonlegions

Just bought one in section V and just printed it off on my printer, saves any fecking about come match day, can now relax in the boozer on match day..

All I'll be waving is my maroon and white scarf. Shortly before I launch it on the pitch when we go 4-0 down.

Archived