Fleetwood Town game off

Section Q

I'm thinking about it, will be good to see the new boys get a run out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambo, Goodbye

Someone on Facebook was complaining that it wasn't free entry :/

Italian Lambretta

It should be.

Who the **** would pay to watch that pish.

Someone on Facebook was complaining that it wasn't free entry :/

Here's my prediction....Fleetwood win. By 630pm Saturday a poll will appear for Steven Pressley to be our manager. The thread will be overrun by infighting and snake references comments.

On the game itself. I really hope to see the new guys and a few youngsters get a run out. I also think he should try a 3-5-2 see if we can get a bit width in the team and give Souttar a run at sweeper.

Fxxx the SPFL

Me and the better half going have a wee look at the new boy's only a fiver

Can't pay on the day can't see there being much interest

. Where does it say that ? Unless you mean at the turn style. When did we last do that.

Robbie Neilson

Pay to watch Phressley slither his way about Tynecastle. No thanks. He should be refused entry at the door. Snake

Pay to watch Phressley slither his way about Tynecastle. No thanks. He should be refused entry at the door. Snake

For what its worth I despise SP but it would never stop me watching Hearts

stuarty1874

Yep. It's Hearts. Only a fiver ffs.

Assume the delay announcing it at our end means it could have been at Riccarton, if we'd had something better on!

letsalllaughathobos

This.

Since when did Hearts fans pay to watch the opposition manager?

Nope, me neither.

Shanks said no

Swithering as I hate friendlies but would like to pay my respects to a cup winning captain

GP28206158.jpg

letsalllaughathobos

The way Presley acted not just in "that" game also the way the big idiot acted when at falkirk too,

stuarty1874

For all the theatrical falls alone, Pressley will be welcomed back in my eyes.

He was clearly directing his GIRUY frustrations in Vlad's directions for me.

Was planning on heading down to the Newcastle v Vitesse friendly on Saturday. Then again I'm not sure I want to see Abiola Dauda on a football pitch again.

Pity Vlad wasn't there then, and it was left to previously fully supportive Hearts fans to bare the brunt of his infantile antics!!

...a bit disco

Might go a fivers no bad for 90 mins entertainment .

Considering the current climate...FTFY.

:biggrin:

letsalllaughathobos

It was too the fans done it away to falkirk too,

gashauskis9

I can't make it due to other commitments, but if I could I'd be upstanding applauding the greatest Hearts captain in my lifetime.

8 years of service, half as captain, I refuse to hold a grudge because a few were offended by a small gesture almost 10 years ago. Gave this club everything and more, players who've given much less get heroes welcomes when they return.

I can't go as down in Ayr but how sad is it that Hearts fans are saying they won't go because the big bad Fleetwood town manager has upset them. total redder for them

I can't make it due to other commitments, but if I could I'd be upstanding applauding the greatest Hearts captain in my lifetime.

8 years of service, half as captain, I refuse to hold a grudge because a few were offended by a small gesture almost 10 years ago. Gave this club everything and more, players who've given much less get heroes welcomes when they return.

Well said. A fantastic player and leader for this club and I'll gladly go and show my appreciation to him for everything he done for this club while he was here. I'm a hearts fan through and through. Always have been always will be but if Vlad had treated me like he treated Pressley there's a very good chance I'd bang my chest and get it right up him if I played and won against them for another club afterwards.

He's a legend and will remain a legend forever more in my eyes.

Couple of Paracetamol and some pain relieving eyedrops and will be there as usual,check out the new guys.

Saint Jambo

Here's my prediction....Fleetwood win. By 630pm Saturday a poll will appear for Steven Pressley to be our manager. The thread will be overrun by infighting and snake references comments.

Too optimistic it turns out. No need to wait until Saturday for a thread to be overrun with infigthing and snake references, this thread is going to have the lot. 

Some folk going along to see a former player?.

I'll be going to see Hearts and hopefully some new faces on show.

willie wallace

I might go along on Sat.in the hope that it will be the team will face Celtic that are playing.I know the managers are old mates but is that a good enough reason to be playing Fleetwood Town.

Hopefully we can give them a doing and the strikers grab a few goals.Otherwise i can't see what we can gain from this game.

Would rather face much tougher opposition.

I won't be there. I hate friendlies, didn't go to Everton, Man City and I gave Barcelona a miss a few years back as well.

The only friendly I can recall going to was Stirling Albion away last season as I'd never been there.

The players don't take it too seriously, the managers invariably make about 6 subs each and by the end it's just a kick about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This boy gets it....anyone else who chooses to not accept this must just be an angry frustrated poor bugger twenty four seven and just dying to vent their spleen at any given opportunity....

I can't go as down in Ayr but how sad is it that Hearts fans are saying they won't go because the big bad Fleetwood town manager has upset them. total redder for them

Ayr Scooter Rally?

Swithering as I hate friendlies but would like to pay my respects to a cup winning captain

GP28206158.jpg

I'll be there to see TWO former Jambos - both of whom served us very well indeed. I see that a certain Eggert Jonsson is now playing for Fleetwood. And for the record, I'll be extending a warm Jambo welcome back to El Capitano. He was treated by Vlad like s***e after all he did with the club. What he did with the Mhanky Mhob is up to him, but emotions in "that game" would have been running pretty high for him - and anyone who saw him wearing maroon knows fine well he's a 175% bloke. Gie 'im a brek !!! HHGH

penicuik jambo

Our current team is crying out for a Elvis at centre back captaining the club. A great captain, won't boo him nor cheer him. Will head a long to see Watt and Johnsen.

Archived