Budge Speaks

hmfc_liam06

August Landmesser

She's just reminding us of the different rules in UEFA competition - strict liability for clubs - making them unquestionably responsible for the behaviour of any wee wanks with flares, smoke-bombs, etc.

I have no problem with what she's said, or why she's said it.

Don't really see the issue. First home game of the season and a reminder of what is not acceptable behaviour at Tynecastle.

Bowmans_Boot

I am always quite quick to criticise her but I dont really see anything wrong with what she has said there. 

John Findlay

Considering events in very recent times a wee reminder does no harm.

It's always worth reminding people of their responsibilities and how to behave. Recent events here and abroad justify this timely reminder.

No it's not boring all she is doing is reminding everyone that there are different rules on behaviour in Europe.

If SPFL ever adopted the same behaviour levels (they won't old firm say no) then she wouldn't have to remind everyone.

Let's all enjoy a great night

Gene Parmesan

Different rules in Europe. If just one bam decided to bring pyro, the club would be fined heavily.

hmfc_liam06

Different rules in Europe. If just one bam decided to bring pyro, the club would be fined heavily.

And you think a statement on the website is going to stop someone?

:lol:

Not her biggest fan on some aspects of her past comments re fan behaviour, but this is fine by me. Appropriate and low key reminder of how a big club fan base should be behaving. Sure there wont be any problems.

The Comedian

Really?

And you think a statement on the website is going to stop someone?

It's called covering your own arse. If some eejit decides to bring pyro at least the club can prove that measure were taken to inform the fans.

It is getting a bit boring to be fair.

Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she is a head mistress at a school rather than a owner of a football club.

Like hmfc_liam06 says, a statement on the website is not going to stop a couple of nutters.

Its probably more of an erse covering thing for her than anything else.

gorgieheart

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5242

The way she goes on you'd think there were Euro 2016 style riots at each of our games.

It's getting boring now!

Whats boring is blow-hards like you, constantly lining up to take a pop at the way Queen Anne and her staff go about running the club.... give it a rest man/boy (delete as appropriate)...!

I suppose we could go back to the "good" old days under vlad... much better eh  ?

The Future's Maroon

She's just reminding us of the different rules in UEFA competition - strict liability for clubs - making them unquestionably responsible for the behaviour of any wee wanks with flares, smoke-bombs, etc.

I have no problem with what she's said, or why she's said it.

Almost word for word what I was going to type.

Given the way the last competitive match ended for Scottish football, I don't see any problem with what she said.

Jambof3tornado

Nothing wrong with a wee reminder.

Some ***** WILL however still throw a maroon smoke bomb onto the pitch and another ***** will drop a thunderflash at someone elses feet and scare the shit out of the stadium!

Pyro users are losers to quote the poster.

Michael_Jackson

Zzzz. A statement on a website isn't going to stop young spunkers being young spunkers.

I understand the club covering itself, however surely this is covered by the terms and conditions when purchasing a ticket?

hmfc_liam06

Whats boring is blow-hards like you, constantly lining up to take a pop at the way Queen Anne and her staff go about running the club.... give it a rest man/boy (delete as appropriate)...!

I suppose we could go back to the "good" old days under vlad... much better eh  ?

Sorry Anne.

Though if you could point me in the direction of my previous pops that'll be great sweetcheeks.

His name is

Well timed statement, I just seen this bunch of infonet hooli's up at haymarket

82fda15fb8d27f49e42ebc1e94cfd068.jpg

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Gene Parmesan

Really?

Yes. UEFA operates strict liability for fan behaviour, whereas the SPFL does not.

Just ticking off the pre-match to-do list

Nothing to rant about really

Son Of Anarchy

I have no problem with what she's said, or why she's said it.

Exactly!

Even one flare and uefa will fine us. The spfl still haven't done anything about the Scottish cup final scenes ffs. Let's make some noise...

.just stay off the pitch ;)

I'm not a huge fan of the wording of Hearts' statements of late. I think this one could be better, and less patronising.

But of course she has to get the message across that unruly behaviour could mean Hearts face some serious sanctions from UEFA.

BobbyJenkins

Absolutely the right thing to do. CYA if nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Comedian

Yes. UEFA operates strict liability for fan behaviour, whereas the SPFL does not.

Punished for one fan with a flare though, no sure about that.

A pointless nannying statement before a glorified friendly against a pub team.

I'm not a huge fan of the wording of Hearts' statements of late. I think this one could be better, and less patronising.

But of course she has to get the message across that unruly behaviour could mean Hearts face some serious sanctions from UEFA.

It needs someone to proofread them and also have the balls to tell her when the statements are patronising or absolutely ludicrous, as in the case of the transfer targets rant.

Zzzz. A statement on a website isn't going to stop young spunkers being young spunkers.

I understand the club covering itself, however surely this is covered by the terms and conditions when purchasing a ticket?

and you always read the terms and conditions of course!

Diadora Van Basten

Didn't realise it was going to be so exciting tonight! Thanks for the warning Ann I will do my best not to rustle my sweeties too loud.

On a serious note will she get off her high horse.

Gene Parmesan

Punished for one fan with a flare though, no sure about that.

A pointless nannying statement before a glorified friendly against a pub team.

I'm quite sure of it.

I tend to agree with you regarding the wording of the statement though. A more straight run down of the rules of strict liability would have been a lot more effective and less likely to get backs up.

Didn't realise it was going to be so exciting tonight! Thanks for the warning Ann I will do my best not to rustle my sweeties too loud.

On a serious note will she get off her high horse.

Will you get off your low horse?

Nelly Terraces

In short "Give us your money, now shut up".

Wish she'd give it a rest as well.

Pfft,  home in coffins.  ;)

Jambof3tornado

Gay pride march surely?

Not sure there was any need for that statement. Prior to the Celtic match, for sure. Tonight. :lol: It's practically a pre-season friendly.

But as another poster has said, perhaps it's about covering their backs with UEFA should some arse act out of line, in which case, fair enough.

FFs we get an announcement over the tannoy every other week about racist, sectarian and homophobic behaviour. Why does no one complain about that?

It's a simple hygiene factor in an arse covering process - nothing more. Why all the vitriol?

It,s  a bit like yer mum telling you to be a good boy when you go to the match today.!!!!!!!!

It,s a bit like yer mum telling you to be a good boy when you go to the match today.!!!!!!!!

Maybe.

And what kids tell their mum to shut the **** up? In one ear, out the other and 'aye, will do mum'

Jambof3tornado

Can I still call their players and the referee a C U next tuesday?

Do we know who and where our officials are from?

Archived