Ticket help!

neilnunb

Bit of a disaster...left things to last minute and about to jump in the shower. Go to print off my ticket and the printer has run out of ink. :D bloody covered my hands trying to shake the cartridges too. Will the ticket office be able to print it off for me?

Thanks in advance :D

Save the file on a memory stick and any number of shops will happily print it off for a few pence. I'd imagine there will be big queues at the TO from people collecting.

Hmmm dont have a memory stick.

Yikes!

It'll be in your email inbox so just log in and print it off at an internet caf? somewhere if you don't want to wait in TO queues.

Jambof3tornado

In this day and age you ahould be able to photograph your ticket on your phone and get them to scan that.

Think of the trees we could save!

Ryan Jarman

E-mail it to me with your account number and sort code so I can bill you for the paper, i'll only charge 10p

E-mail it to me with your account number and sort code so I can bill you for the paper, i'll only charge 10p

Good offer tbf.

:D nice try Jarman. I'm gonna try my local library which is just 2mins from my house. Usually gave to book a slot mind you. Failing that I should get into Edin early enough to avoid queues. :)

I have often wondered if the bar code could just be scanned from your phone on the PDF file, im sure someone on here said they had done that without any issues?

Mayb worth try if you cant get it printed

mulleted_jambo

I can easily print them for you and will be in the diggers from 6:30.  Send me a PM if you want me to and I'll give you my details to arrange.  

I have often wondered if the bar code could just be scanned from your phone on the PDF file, im sure someone on here said they had done that without any issues?

I've done that before with no issues but I had the paper copy with me just in case.

Bit of a disaster...left things to last minute and about to jump in the shower. Go to print off my ticket and the printer has run out of ink. :D bloody covered my hands trying to shake the cartridges too. Will the ticket office be able to print it off for me?

Thanks in advance :D

Yes.

Never tried it. I do not see why not. It works for boarding passes at airports.

Archived