Away Strip

Craig Gordons Gloves

Craig Gordons Gloves

Are we changing our away strip for this season or sticking with last seasons? If changing, anyone got any idea when we'll unveil?

SpikeDudley

I heard that last season's away is going to be this season's third. Which would suggest that we're going to have an unusual away kit

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I heard that last season's away is going to be this season's third. Which would suggest that we're going to have an unusual away kit

If that's the case I don't understand why they don't just keep last season's 3rd at they are similar colours.

If that's the case I don't understand why they don't just keep last season's 3rd at they are similar colours.

Last season's third is the FoH one. Though I wouldn't object to them keeping it for use this coming season.

Diadora Van Basten

Like the home kit, dislike the training gear would hope that the away kit will be one for the kids.

kingantti1874

Rosebery or Inter Milan is the rumours.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rosebury is a piss take .. I hope...

Would rather we ditch the white kit, keep the FoH top as our away shirt and come in with a new design 3rd top.

Roseberry would be quality just for the reaction on here.

Really want an inter style top though. 

Phil D. Corners

I would love the away kit to be the same as the home kit but all white. The only detail being badge, sponsor, and puma logo.

I've come to really like the FOH kit and from a distance it's one of our best in a long time. They should just use that.

Last season's away kit and the FOH top are both still priced at ?45 in the online store so I wonder if we're just going to go with what we have?

Wonder if the strip launch will be as half arsed as the home kit?

Perhaps a feature on the website about a new lick of paint for the club shop, with a line at the end saying and oh by the way you can see the new away strip hanging on a rail in the background.

588ec2cb86e2603cef6dfd822f9deeaa.jpgf5924d55448f2d03990ba8d789debcde.jpg

I've often said that the Inter style one is a favorite of mine from the past - and I'm really wanting something different from the white this term. I know it's not traditional - but as the home kit is REALLY traditional - I think either of these would be good fun.

And if it's the rosebery my missus would have a fit when me and the wee lad sport them together ;)

tynietigers

I mate seen a strip last night at Tyni and if it's this years away then I think a few people will not be happy as it was described as yellow with black stripes, I asked if it could have been a mock up and was told they showed of a kids size as well so who knows.

Ron Swanson

I mate seen a strip last night at Tyni and if it's this years away then I think a few people will not be happy as it was described as yellow with black stripes, I asked if it could have been a mock up and was told they showed of a kids size as well so who knows.

702086_07_F-560x606.jpg

so this then?

tynietigers

No actually :) but like I said at the time I thought it was bollox but because it came from 3 separate people I thought it was with posting. I have notice you are infallible ;)

Was it the same mate that told you about the Scott Allan- Callum Paterson swap deal?

Queen Ann has a were comment about it in her section in tonight's programme. Not got it to hand just now but it's something along the lines of "classic simple maroon home kit, if yippy fancy something different look out for our striking away kit which will be released soon."

williejamiesonlesftfoot

I dont think it will be the Inter top. Should start a poll for next season. 'Would you buy the Inter styled top?' If theres enough appetite, send it to Hearts.

Queen Ann has a were comment about it in her section in tonight's programme. Not got it to hand just now but it's something along the lines of "classic simple maroon home kit, if yippy fancy something different look out for our striking away kit which will be released soon."

Probably Rosebery then. Or the yellow/black as posted above.

588ec2cb86e2603cef6dfd822f9deeaa.jpgf5924d55448f2d03990ba8d789debcde.jpg

A combination of those two would give you, 

702086_07_F-560x606.jpg

It should have been ten

Who's yippy? lol

Hmm wonder just how striking this away kit will be.

Maroon shorts being worn tonight. Not last seasons away ones either.

John Hill was wearing a white training top with thin horizontal lines across across it which went from black to yellow and pink at the bottom of the top, so it looks like the Rosebery is it.

FWIW I thought his training top looked really nice.

I asked in shop tonight. White away from last season is defo our 3rd kit. Away kit will be announced in July. Apparently totally different but when I asked about Rosebury design the boy chuckled and said he didn't know. The chuckle was more a "dinnae be so daft" rather than a "cheeky maybe's aye" kind of chuckle. But not a straight answer.

No help really but thought I'd share my lack of inside knowledge.

:)

tynietigers

I have been fishing a wee bit more and possible all 3 colours through it.

I asked in shop tonight. White away from last season is defo our 3rd kit. Away kit will be announced in July. Apparently totally different but when I asked about Rosebury design the boy chuckled and said he didn't know. The chuckle was more a "dinnae be so daft" rather than a "cheeky maybe's aye" kind of chuckle. But not a straight answer.

No help really but thought I'd share my lack of inside knowledge.

:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Did the young team no wear the new white away top in a game last week?

There isn't a new white away top.

I was assuming we would have SOME away strip on last night (even if old one) as I though Infonet had a black home strip. Wonder why they wore white again?

Seymour M Hersh

Are we changing our away strip for this season or sticking with last seasons? If changing, anyone got any idea when we'll unveil?

It would not be very commercially smart to stick with last season away strip now would it? 

Archived