2016/17 shirt sponsorship initiative - closes TODAY

davemclaren

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davemclaren

Once again it's time to call on the generosity of our members and kick off our annual shirt sponsorship initiative. Last year we raised an amazing ?1500 pounds which allowed us to sponsor the following kits. I've set the target for this year as last years but I appreciate we may well not reach that.

Last year we sponsored 5 kits as follows.

Blazej Augustus training kit

Robbie Neilson training kit

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Contributors get the chance of getting one of the sponsored kits and also the chance of attending the end of season sponsor night.

Every donation of ?5 gives you an entry for the above and donations in multiples of ?5 can be made at the link below. Note that you do not need a paypal account to donate.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/goal-30-201617-kit-sponsorship/

Will push this one more time today as heading out to the Highland Show now. Hope the rain stays off...  :whistling:

davemclaren

Is that 2 kits then at the moment ? Is it 300 a pop ?

Lasr season it was ?330 plus vat each. No confirmation on prices for this season yet as far as I am aware.

Lasr season it was ?330 plus vat each. No confirmation on prices for this season yet as far as I am aware.

cheers Dave

davemclaren

Once again it's time to call on the generosity of our members and kick off our annual shirt sponsorship initiative. Last year we raised an amazing ?1500 pounds which allowed us to sponsor the following kits. I've set the target for this year as last years but I appreciate we may well not reach that.

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Contributors get the chance of getting one of the sponsored kits and also the chance of attending the end of season sponsor night.

Every donation of ?5 gives you an entry for the above and donations in multiples of ?5 can be made at the link below. Note that you do not need a paypal account to donate.

End of month nearing in case anyone is up for it.

. I was thinking if was ?1500 each !!

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Nearly ?700 now.

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Payday today and tomorrow for many so hopefully a few more contributions.

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Punting this again over the weekend.

davemclaren

Nearing ?800 so thanks to those who contributed today.

Now over the ?800 mark now with just over a month to go.

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

One last punt today. :whistling:

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Just to remind everyone that this will run until the first league game of the season.

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

4 weeks to go on this and ?900 raised so far. Great effort.

got round a bit quicker this year to doing this. Still need folk to dip into their pockets for this though

davemclaren

got round a bit quicker this year to doing this. Still need folk to dip into their pockets for this though

Thanks.

It's a great effort so far and a while to go yet.

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

3 weeks to run on this and just under ?1000 raised so far. Great effort.

davemclaren

3 weeks to run on this and just under ?1000 raised so far. Great effort.

........... :)

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Last bump this weekend.

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

With just under 2 weeks to run on this we have now raised over ?1000 which is a great effort. Hearts have not yet published the details around player sponsorship but we will be looking to renew those players we had from last season who remain at the club.

davemclaren

Perry Kitchin away shirt

Arnaud Djoum away shirt

Billy King home shirt

1 week to go on this and ?1100 raised so far.

Francis Albert

Don't seem to get any option other than Paypal which doesn't work - just "return to merchant" message.

Ryan Jarman

Payday yesterday so another tenner added :thumbsup:

davemclaren

Club released any info on it yet Dave

Still waiting on details but will contact them again.

Archived