Kyle Lafferty

BurnieHearts

BurnieHearts

If we could afford him and he was willing to come would you take him?

I would.

It should have been ten

No ta. Headless chicken and a diver. Very unlikeable character.

Bambo Badonde

If we signed him my 28 years as a season ticket holder would come to an abrupt end.

One of the biggest baw bags to ever step onto a football pitch... and thats saying something.

Bazzas right boot

No ta. Headless chicken and a diver. Very unlikeable character.

If we signed him my 28 years as a season ticket holder would come to an abrupt end.

One of the biggest baw bags to ever step onto a football pitch... and thats saying something.

Correct answers.

best in the land

Also no way he'd get away with any of his white in a hearts top, sent off every other week.

Scumbag

The Future's Maroon

FFS this place gets worse?

Jordan Rhodes if we could afford...

Leigh Griffiths if we...

Jason Cummings....

Am I playing this game right?

spot on

Livvyjambo

Just married a Scottish lass so maybe heading north although out our salary bracket

BurnieHearts

Strange post?? Who gives a feck about Kyle laugherty?

Me if he banged in twenty plus goals in a maroon jersey.

Ibrahim Tall

Just married a Scottish lass so maybe heading north although out our salary bracket

She's a model, can't imagine living in Scotland's her dream to be honest.

Yes. We've had bigger scum bags than him at the club and fans still turned up, if he started banging in the goals it would be all good.

Is there any particular reason the OP picked Lafferty? You could ask the same question about any number of players so why him?

BurnieHearts

I read this morning that he was looking for a new club. Got me thinking pal. That's all.

I read this morning that he was looking for a new club. Got me thinking pal. That's all.

hopefully the club he is looking for is as far away from ours as possible

The Future's Maroon

I am sure I would be correct in saying the guy will not be short of a penny or two....nor his new Mrs who is a model. I certainly wouldn't choose Scotland myself?

Would take him but we probably couldn't afford him.

Probably....

Certainly couldn't...infact I think it may have been mentioned, I wouldn't be shocked to seem him back at The Rankgurs.

She's a model, can't imagine living in Scotland's her dream to be honest.

Dunno, she could do well in Miss West Lothian every year :jjyay:

Disgusting human being who is a horrible scumbag and used to play for that team that used to be Glasgow Rangers......

Disgusting human being who is a horrible scumbag and used to play for that team that used to be Glasgow Rangers......

very hard to add to this

The Future's Maroon

I just spoke to (The) Rangers fan mate of mine about him...."judas" was his first reaction to his name....then he laughed his tits off at the thought of him coming back to Scotland, nevermind Hearts or The Rangers.

Did say through grated teeth, good player and goalscorer but just a bellend of a guy!!!

Thank feck.

Clocked the thread headline and thought it was a klaxon thingy.

BurnieHearts

I love how society will never give guys a second chance. Hate the game not the player. We were all young once.

I love how society will never give guys a second chance. Hate the game not the player. We were all young once.

What??!

alwaysthereinspirit

Yeah society never ever has given someone a second chance.

I just spoke to (The) Rangers fan mate of mine about him...."judas" was his first reaction to his name....then he laughed his tits off at the thought of him coming back to Scotland, nevermind Hearts or The Rangers.

Did say through grated teeth, good player and goalscorer but just a bellend of a guy!!!

He must be scum if even a Rangsrs fan thinks he is a bellend.

Ronaldhino and Bentdner are both out of contract as well, can we get them instead?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ford donald

If we could afford him and he was willing to come would you take him?

I would.

NO

Archived