?600,000 Damage minimum

JamboJohn1874

WorldChampions1902

600k cant see it myself

Couldn't agree more.

At least ?750k from what I'm hearing. No wonder Petrie's bricking the media interviews. 'Bean-counters' cannot control their body language when they realise that ?big-bucks are being flushed down the sh***er before their very eyes.

Delicious.

Never mind..........there's always the Ponzi Scheme.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WorldChampions1902

600k cant see it myself

Try taking those green tinted glasses off.

See it now..........?

Delicious.

Are you not getting mixed up with the bill for the damage, plus the fine?

Nope. I think people are getting carried away and excited about the thought of a huge fine for the Hobos. I don't know what the largest fine ever imposed by Scotland's football authorities has been - probably the ?60k we were hit for thanks to seasons of record red cards. Assuming that's the case there's no way they'll multiply it by 10 this time around.

heartsdaft101

Couldn't agree more.

At least ?750k from what I'm hearing. No wonder Petrie's bricking the media interviews. 'Bean-counters' cannot control their body language when they realise that ?big-bucks are being flushed down the sh***er before their very eyes.

Delicious.

Never mind..........there's always the Ponzi Scheme.

Who in god's name are you speaking to? 

Kickback is literally more insane than any mental asylum on earth at times...

WorldChampions1902

Who in god's name are you speaking to? 

Kickback is literally more insane than any mental asylum on earth at times...

Good to see we agree on something.

Cardiac Rucksack

That is utter bull crap. They are worth at most a few thousand each.

what are the advertising boards. The whole system is north of a million pounds. I guarantee you.

Radio Ga Ga

Nope. I think people are getting carried away and excited about the thought of a huge fine for the Hobos. I don't know what the largest fine ever imposed by Scotland's football authorities has been - probably the ?60k we were hit for thanks to seasons of record red cards. Assuming that's the case there's no way they'll multiply it by 10 this time around.

The ?600k quoted in this thread is the alleged damage caused by the Vermin, this will need to be paid for over and above any fine which is a separate issue, trust me, they will be paying considerably more than the ?60k we were fined for bloody red cards as this was way more serious, assaulting your opponents players will get the book thrown at them!

Half time pie

It would be truly hilarious if finally winning the Scottish Cup put them into administration.

The perfect storm!

heartsdaft101

what are the advertising boards. The whole system is north of a million pounds. I guarantee you.

How many were damaged and how many were destroyed? What was the extent of the damage?

Bungalow Bill

What is the prize money for winning the Scottish Cup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SFA will be under severe pressure from the irate Buns to hammer Hibs. The SFA will already be reluctant to impose serious, non-financial penalties on Hibs because it is most certainly open to question as to what Hibs as a club could have done to prevent the actions of the tramps. As an example, to withdraw Hibs qualification to the Europa League or to suspend them from the 2017 Scottish Cup would probably result in a legal challenge.

To that end, going superfly TNT, the guns of the ******* Navarone on their ass with the damages and fines seems like the ideal 'get out' for the SFA. They'll probably be hoping the financial cost of all the damage rises higher and higher.

Hibs are set to lose a baw busting amount of cash.

They have no grounds for a legal challenge, the rules clearly state they can be banned from competitions, they have signed up to these rules. It is basic contract law at the very least.

The ?600k quoted in this thread is the alleged damage caused by the Vermin, this will need to be paid for over and above any fine which is a separate issue, trust me, they will be paying considerably more than the ?60k we were fined for bloody red cards as this was way more serious, assaulting your opponents players will get the book thrown at them!

I agree they'll get the book thrown at them but I reckon any fine won't be north of ?100k. I'm not saying that's right but the SFA won't impose a fine that risks the financial stability of a member - a bill of the proportions being discussed here could have a significant effect on the Hobos wellbeing.

3fingersreid

What is the prize money for winning the Scottish Cup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure of the prize fund but can I add to that question , wonder what William hill think about this and can they claim anything from the SFA ?

Probably not but if they did surely the SFA would then get it from the cup finalists .

Footballfirst

Stolen from a Rangers forum

Income progresses round by round and the final tally is dependent on which round you start the competition

Scottish Cup

1: ?2000
2: ?4000
3. ?6000
4. ?8000
5. ?10,000
QF. ?12,000
SF: ?15,000
F: ?60,000 or ?30,000

Winners: ?105,000 (R4), ?113,000 (R3), ?115,000 (R2), ?117,000 (R1)
Runners Up: ?75,000 (R4), ?83,000 (R3), ?85,000 (R2), ?87,000 (R1)

PeterintheRain

I agree they'll get the book thrown at them but I reckon any fine won't be north of ?100k. I'm not saying that's right but the SFA won't impose a fine that risks the financial stability of a member - a bill of the proportions being discussed here could have a significant effect on the Hobos wellbeing.

They were happy to fine us when we were facing administration.  H1b5 must die.   No escape for them this time.

Feck the scums wellbeing, if it puts them down the tubes then so be it, Scottish football will be well shot of the knuckle dragging vermin scum.

j.jonah.jamieboy

Try taking those green tinted glasses off.

See it now..........?

Delicious.

Nah still dont see it, humour me though show me where 600k minimum damage was caused. 

Whole thread is an embarrassment to be honest.

scott herbertson

Nah still dont see it, humour me though show me where 600k minimum damage was caused. 

Whole thread is an embarrassment to be honest.

I think we all know who should be embarrassed about this

j.jonah.jamieboy

I think we all know who should be embarrassed about this

100% agreed they should be, not saying for 1 minute they shouldnt be.

And I'm certainly not defending them.

just saying that I fail to see 600k worth of damage caused. 

scott herbertson

100% agreed they should be, not saying for 1 minute they shouldnt be.

And I'm certainly not defending them.

just saying that I fail to see 600k worth of damage caused

probably not - though relaying pitches isn't cheap either if there is another match planned there soon 

Straightfromtheheart

The Rules.

28. Disorderly Conduct

The clubs are responsible for the behaviour of their players, officials, members, supporters and

any person carrying out a function at a match on their behalf.

In the event of damage being sustained to a stadium where a tie in the Competition is played as a

consequence of misbehaviour by a player, official, member, supporters, or any other person acting

on behalf of or associated with a club, then that club shall be responsible for any costs arising in

the reparation of same.

The Scottish FA shall have the power to request such reports as may be necessary in determining

responsibility for restitution and may additionally through the Judicial Panel impose upon any

club a censure, fine, ejection from the Competition or suspension if, in the opinion of the Judicial

Panel, a stadium is the subject of damage by that club?s representatives or those associated with it

(Rule 6 refers).

Eject hibs and the rangers from the Scottish cup and have a Celtic v Dundee utd final

Hibs have apparently asked if they can pay it ?1 a week for 600,000 weeks.

H1B5 Owner

Competition Rules

I'm not sure how the ?50,000 fits into the equation i.e. whether it is in addition to other costs or a limit on costs.

I didn't have any dessert tonight but those rules will suffice.

Delicious reading!

As I read these.

1) Responsible club is fully liable for cost of damages to a maximum of their total price money PLUS 50k.

2) Any punishments in relation to fan behavior (fines, bans etc) will be separate. Fines could help close the gap in paying for the damage if it isn't fully covered in (1).

Lovely

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

H1B5 Owner

Hibs have apparently asked if they can pay it ?1 a week for 600,000 weeks.

Will have just cleared the fine in time for the pitch invasion the next time they win it then.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

600k or is it 750k? Oh well as a Hearts supporter whatever it is I'll get my jollies from that tee hee hoho haha...jeez I feel a lot better now? Although I really wish how I could decipher how it actually affects Hearts, what's that you say it doesn't? You don't say!!! few on these threads who want to define supporting Hearts and obsessed with Hibs, there is a difference ffs, they won the cup get over it!!! Undercover Hibs fan etc etc yawn!

Hackney Hearts

I really wish how I could decipher how it actually affects Hearts, what's that you say it doesn't? 

Okay, just supposing we're drawn against Hibs in the cup next season (assuming they're allowed to compete).... Would we prefer they had an extra half million pounds (or whatever) to play with?

Okay, just supposing we're drawn against Hibs in the cup next season (assuming they're allowed to compete).... Would we prefer they had an extra half million pounds (or whatever) to play with?

just supposing we did not get drawn against them or they didn't have an extra 1/2 mill? Wouldn't that be great hypothetically speaking lol

Getintaethem

So they get around ?115k for winning the cup, plus they have to pay up to ?50k more than that for damages. Surely ?165k is the maximum they will have to shell out.

The Gasman

At least one pitch side photographer had all his kit stollen. Now I'd imagine it'll be insured, but I'd also guess that the insurance company will be looking to try to recoup their money from anyone they can hold responsible / liable....

....there could be many others in the same boat, that individually don't amount to much, but collectively may.

So they get around ?115k for winning the cup, plus they have to pay up to ?50k more than that for damages. Surely ?165k is the maximum they will have to shell out.

They should have to shell out the cost of the damage, no matter how large that may be.

Gorgie_Rules

Stolen from a Rangers forum

Income progresses round by round and the final tally is dependent on which round you start the competition

Scottish Cup

1: ?2000

2: ?4000

3. ?6000

4. ?8000

5. ?10,000

QF. ?12,000

SF: ?15,000

F: ?60,000 or ?30,000

Winners: ?105,000 (R4), ?113,000 (R3), ?115,000 (R2), ?117,000 (R1)

Runners Up: ?75,000 (R4), ?83,000 (R3), ?85,000 (R2), ?87,000 (R1)

Awful amounts of prize money, thought it would have been much more than that.

I don't think the financial penalty will be anywhere near ?500k plus. I reckon they'll see that prize money wiped out, maybe a bit extra of a fine, and guaranteed suspended penalties that if they reoffend it will be games behind close doors

stirlingshirejambo

probably not - though relaying pitches isn't cheap either if there is another match planned there soon

They repaired the pitch for the amateur cup final the next day

I reckon this whole scenario will suit the SFA. It gives them the opportunity to hang tough with out actually harming either of the Old Firm too much. Rangers will be fined for their more minor part in all of this. Hibs will have their prize money stripped from them, be forced to pay compensation for the damage caused and I reckon kicked out of the competition next year or have their European place taken off them.

What's with the idea of them playing cup games behind closed doors? What compensation would their opponents get?

I would imagine the prize money would be an easy target to withdraw.

Damage done should be paid for on the whole and that should be the starting point.

Then you look at any other penalties if required

First things first though a full investigation is required

Im sure i read they only get 70-90k for winning it

fabienleclerq

Awful amounts of prize money, thought it would have been much more than that.

I don't think the financial penalty will be anywhere near ?500k plus. I reckon they'll see that prize money wiped out, maybe a bit extra of a fine, and guaranteed suspended penalties that if they reoffend it will be games behind close doors

I don't think people are discussing figures like 600k as a financial penalty though, that's the damage cost. The penalty would be on top of that.

Rudolf's Mate

Might be wrong but if the company who owns the ad boardings believes (or has been told) he'll be paid in full for any damage, it's possible he won't make a claim. It most cases making a claim will see your premiums going up so he might also want to avoid that.

As has been pointed out. It's been a long, long time since a pitch invasion occurred. No doubt any insurance would have taken that into account when giving a quote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A bit of a reek on this thread, a few worried vermin....

Agreed.  Quite a few have managed to out themselves over the last few days.  Time for Mods to do some house keeping.

Refreshment Barrier

They will raise that in no time from all the extra season tickets they will sell on the back of their historic victory in the cup.

I agree. I can really see them clamouring for Diddy league tickets at non Diddy league prices

Agreed. Quite a few have managed to out themselves over the last few days. Time for Mods to do some house keeping.

It's the couple of Hibs or Celtic fans that have used the aftermath of Cup Final to smear us as Loyalist, Orangeman, Hun wannabes that I'd like to see emptied.

Ron Burgundy

They can lie through their teeth and say they are not bothered about it blah blah blah but when the dust settles they will start to feel it.

They will realise they cheated themselves out of the best day of their lives and made their club look like the trampy institution it is.

I thought the area I live would be bedecked in green and white with flags hanging from all the scabby flat windows but there's nowt, absolutely nowt.

They will never admit it but they know deep down what a shop front they have made of this.

As well as the financial aspect we could be seeing The Rangers players having to appear in court to give statements against the alleged assaults that appear to have taken place. Saw a clip of their goalie being punched but not sure how many others were involved in the aftermath.

Possible jail time, fines and community service to come depending on previous, this won't be the first time for many of the scum involved.

Lock them up and throw away the key :)

Archived