Klaxon Tick Tock

BelgeJambo

Ross Wallace and Leon Best, hopefully on their way in

Spot the attention-seeker!

That'll be the Ross Wallace who been a near ever-present for Sheff Wed this season and could be playing in the BPL next season?

Gorgie_Rules

Most recent signings of Kitchen, Djoum, Souttar, Rossi have all been a level above of what we had previously. Cowie played at higher level but jury out on him Augustyn, Reilly and Juanma have been decent, all 4 seem to split opinion.

If we continue to replace the likes of Pallardo, Gomis, El Hass with the same standard (or potential) as the most recent signings we could be in good shape.

3fingersreid

Would like to keep Paterson and Reilly another season. Nicholson - meh

Really , you'd keep Reilly before Nicholson ?

I like the effort Reilly puts in I really do but his job is to score goals or at least set up goals but he's not really doing either

Some from the Dutch league, some from Levein's time in charge of Scotland.

5 new signings and some kids promoted from the youth team.

Jambof3tornado

I like the effort Reilly puts in I really do but his job is to score goals or at least set up goals but he's not really doing either

If Sam matched Reilly effort wise we'd have a 2 million pound player on our hands!!

3fingersreid

If Sam matched Reilly effort wise we'd have a 2 million pound player on our hands!!

No argument there , if only that were to happen

Thumb Up Emoji

Greggs selling coffee these days?

I can't wait until this happens, I'll throw an iPasty at your E-face.

Livvyjambo

Disagree Sam puts the effort in just struggled for confidence for a long time . Needed a break never got it

Jambof3tornado

Disagree Sam puts the effort in just struggled for confidence for a long time . Needed a break never got it

Totally agree about needing the break but in too many games his effort has been lacking.

BelgeJambo

I thought Sam had a good first half of the season then faded. Still needs some upper body strengthening imo

On his day he can be unplayable if given the licence to entertain

He is more useful than Nicholson. Both are just squad players but we have more back up for Nicholsons position

Livvyjambo

He is more useful than Nicholson. Both are just squad players but we have more back up for Nicholsons position

Wow ! Miles off it

Archived