Hibernian class - feckin vermin

Groatallar

Groatallar

After wrecking their own celebrations at Hampden there are rumours of fighting with police in Leith.

Can anyone confirm if it's true

Really don't get the vermin hoardes?

We all pretty much grow up in the same areas, each side of town has its rough parts with plenty nutters but their support just seems to breed more crayon munchers.

Tomorrow, if it goes ahead, could be fun.

Should I order in some pop corn?

Photo from a friend trying to get back to her house off Leith Walk. 997360fe995cdb93bc7dc9d1364706ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckyBatistuta

I've been told to avoid it as they're fighting and throwing bricks :wtf:

bilstonjambo

These pics were posted by Matt McGlone (Celtic fan) on Twitter earlier 8e070b02723447fd06e803850215de79.jpg1735a5b6bb26adcfca7ded12d4ac988f.jpg2bef16a3d7ffdecbadb8da07e6e2d554.jpg765990adfe29cf69fb2afe4d542193cf.jpg0e3b7a9664d273bbf266d884788bfa3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingantti1874

Fans hibsing the celebrations. Classless thugs.. Vermin is not an absolutely accurate description and is no longer subject to challenge as an acceptable term..

Ah. I didn't realise my friend got it from Twitter, I thought she'd taken it. Quite glad she isn't in amongst that actually.

AlimOzturk

No class. 1998 did we have these problems?

(Was there but was very young)

Son Of Anarchy

Right, we've won the cup for first time since 1902. Let's invade the pitch and attack sevco players so we can't see the cup being lifted and the players can't do a lap of honour. Right what can we do next to mark this historic occasion? I know, let's smash up where we come from. :rofl:

Rick James

There was a large police presence on Gorgie Road in 2012 too, for safety purposes so the photos are inconclusive.

Vermin nonetheless.

There was a large police presence on Gorgie Road in 2012 too, for safety purposes so the photos are inconclusive.

Vermin nonetheless.

I've never seen police with batons out at any of our cup celebrations.

ChunkyCharlie

Absolute scumbags the lot of them.

And some people wanted Hibs to win :rofl: :rofl:

Rick James

I've never seen police with batons out at any of our cup celebrations.

Didn't notice the batons.

My eyes were of course filled with tears at being absolutely devastated Hibs won the cup. At least that's what my Hibby mates think.

The Old Tolbooth

Exactly! Anyone wanting Hibs to win need to have a long hard look at themselves, they're not vermin for nothing!

I don't see what's funny about it considering they did win .

Nucky Thompson

Hearts fans celebrate our cup win, head to Gorgie, buy champers and party. Hibs fans invade the pitch, attack opposing players, head to Gorgie, pish on our gates, head to Leith and fight the police.

They really are the dregs of Edinburgh society

Hearts fans celebrate our cup win, head to Gorgie, buy champers and party. Hibs fans invade the pitch, attack opposing players, head to Gorgie, pish on our gates, head to Leith and fight the police.

Hearts fans celebrate our cup win, head to Gorgie, buy champers and party. Hibs fans invade the pitch, attack opposing players, head to Gorgie, pish on our gates, head to Leith and fight the police.They really are the dregs of Edinburgh society

Yup, same folk who predicted it would be ok cos they'd just celebrate a few days and the worst we'd have to contend with would be some online 'bants'.

Clueless. Every single one of them.

maroonlegions

I don't see what's funny about it considering they did win .

Wanting them to win and them wining are two entirely  different meanings. :cornette: .  , feck you are hard work , or just on the wind up.

Wanting them to win and them wining are two entirely  different meanings. :cornette: .  , feck you are hard work , or just on the wind up.

Or maybe just pissed off and finding laughing boy not funny .

I've been told to avoid it as they're fighting and throwing bricks :wtf:

:rofl:

Need a man in the firing line, go down at get some photographic evidence :thumbsup:

Shooter McGavin

They've gone and tarnished what is probably the biggest day in the clubs history (minus the 2012 final), well done Hibs fans!

Son Of Anarchy

May I ask AGAIN , what were the fighting about ???

At the game= hobbits fighting sevco fans and players. Tonight fighting police and no doubt themselves.

Seymour M Hersh

I was talking to one of them last Thursday and he was saying their buses would be going along Gorgie Road (if they won) to wind up hearts fans. Looks like they did more than that. what a bunch of utter ****ing welts they are. Disgracing the city of Edinburgh since 1875.

Nucky Thompson

May I ask AGAIN , what were the fighting about ???

Who was getting first dibs on this beauty :justsayno:

Astonishing stuff.

3 times I've experienced the triple joy of Hearts winning the Scottish Cup, welcoming the team bus back to Gorgie and the Sunday parade. No rancour, no enemies, just Hearts supporters, as one, celebrating the clubs triumphs.

Weirdos.

At the game= hobbits fighting sevco fans and players. Tonight fighting police and no doubt themselves.

thank you .

Son Of Anarchy

Im sure tomorrow there will be no bother.

Yeh, most won't be released until Monday ;)

SectionDJambo

There is a description in Albert Mackie's book about how the Hearts captain was chased by a bunch of thugs on his way home after the Logie Green final.

It seems their dna hasn't changed much.

Groatallar

There is a description in Albert Mackie's book about how the Hearts captain was chased by a bunch of thugs on his way home after the Logie Green final.

It seems their dna hasn't changed much.

And like a PHM saw them off with a cabbie's whip :)

I was talking to one of them last Thursday and he was saying their buses would be going along Gorgie Road (if they won) to wind up hearts fans. Looks like they did more than that. what a bunch of utter ******* welts they are. Disgracing the city of Edinburgh since 1875.

I cant see how they think going along a pretty much deserted gorgie rd at half seven on a saturday night is going to wind us up.that sevco performance wound me up more than their shitey little club ever could

Son Of Anarchy

Meanwhile the EEN will be having an emergency meeting to work out a positive spin on events.

I thought much the same earlier on. They don't even have any podium pics etc. Let's see if tonights trouble is just "high jinx"

Archived