**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

Michal Szromnik leaves Dundee United

The goalkeeper played 14 times for the Tannadice club but has left by mutual consent.

Conrad Logan has left Easter Road

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Internet

Former St Mirren player Aaron Mooy has signed for Man City and apparently been loaned to Rangers?

Ibrahim Tall

Former St Mirren player Aaron Mooy has signed for Man City and apparently been loaned to Rangers?

A central midfielder. :laugh: Thats Holt what, 6th choice now?

Andros Townsend to Palce from Newcastle for 13M

Dwight Gayle to Newcastle from Palade for 10M

KineticBeat

Nolito to Man City confirmed. ?13.8m

Decent player, but seems a bit of a strange singing to me. Four year deal for a player who is 30 in three months time?

Pep clearly knows plenty about him though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36670719

Does seem like an odd one. ?13.8 is a steal in todays market though, judging that townsend has just gone for a similar price. 

Say What Again

Andros Townsend to Palce from Newcastle for 13M

Dwight Gayle to Newcastle from Palade for 10M

Gayle could be a shrewd bit of business by Newcastle. Proven goalscorer at that level and was just reading he was Palace's top scorer in each of the past 3 seasons - with more than half of his appearances coming from the bench. That could be an excellent bit of business.

Newcastle have signed Matt Ritchie, Crystal Palace have signed Steve Mandanda, Steven Fletcher to Sheffield Wednesday, Stekelenburg to Everton.

Billy Walsh

Couple of great signings for Newcastle. Think they will come back up as champions.

tartofmidlothian

Crystal Palace offer 25m for Benteke! :cornette:

Liverpool will bite their hand off.

Crystal Palace offer 25m for Benteke! :cornette:

Liverpool will bite their hand off.

Palace are building a good team. Benteke is a good player who is just struggling in a team with higher expectations. Think he'll do well at palace if they get him.

jamboinglasgow

Palace are building a good team. Benteke is a good player who is just struggling in a team with higher expectations. Think he'll do well at palace if they get him.

Or struggling with a style and team that is not suiting how he plays.

Not a penny less than ?30 million

Need the money for Liverpool to sign Higua?n from Napoli !!!!!

The Internet

Watford reject ?37million for Ighalo

:cornette:

It really is a different universe down there isn't it :lol:

They've been handed the keys to a safe that could end hunger in several African countries for a few years.

Hand us the money that the club finishing 17th gets and we have enough to keep us turning over as we are now for the next 50 years without needing another penny.

Absolutely ****ing absurd.

Hearts will decide whether to offer Swedish goalkeeper Viktor Noring a contract after he plays in today?s friendly against Cowdenbeath.

Head coach Robbie Neilson plans to assess the 25-year-old trialist in action at Central Park and then make his mind up.

Neil Lennon has accused Scott McDonald of ?messing? Hibs about after the Australian striker signed a new deal with Motherwell.

The Internet

Neil Lennon has accused Scott McDonald of ?messing? Hibs about after the Australian striker signed a new deal with Motherwell.

:pleasing:

Mauricio Pinilla, on 02 Jul 2016 - 09:33 AM, said:

:pleasing:

McDonalds not that daft after all :tiny:

Jambof3tornado

Watford reject ?37million for Ighalo

:cornette:

It really is a different universe down there isn't it :lol:

Obscene and hopefully the game down there will implode at some point.

Or struggling with a style and team that is not suiting how he plays.

Yeah, quite like when Sutton joined us (note I'm not comparing the two at all haha).

Still think they're a little short at the back but think they could be in and around the Europa league places this year.

Believe West Ham could start making a push for a champions league spot. Maybe not this year but they're making good signings, have a great manager and now have an absolute steal of a deal on that stadium so the finance will be there too.

Celtic seriously sniffing about Callum.

I don't like selling to either of them, but he's average so sell him.

Not a penny less than ?30 million

Need the money for Liverpool to sign Higua?n from Napoli !!!!!

I think it will be closer to ?30 million but will be very surprised if higuain goes there as his main beef with Napoli is them not pushing hard enough to win the league.

Liverpool aren't in the champions league and despite having a great manager will struggle to get into the top 4 again.

kingantti1874

Would be all that bothered.. Get some cash, get Liam in the team..

Seymour M Hersh

:lenny:

PSG under their new manager sign Krychowiak from Seville for around ?34 million

Oxley from Hibs to Southend looks close to happening...........I would imagine Hibs will now be looking for a new keeper as number one.

Tommy Brown

I remember posting about him when with St Mirren. He has gone back to Oz and obviously shone.

By why would Man City bother with him? He is never going to be their required standard, strange.

jamboinglasgow

I remember posting about him when with St Mirren. He has gone back to Oz and obviously shone.

By why would Man City bother with him? He is never going to be their required standard, strange.

Pretty sure it will be something to do with Melbourne City who are owned by the Man City owners. Some way for them to get around the A-League player rules.

the general

Manchester City have signed 19-year-old Ukraine midfielder Oleksandr Zinchenko from FC Ufa.

The teenager played for Ukraine at Euro 2016, featuring in all three group games before his country's elimination.

Ukraine failed to score a goal in Group C as they lost to Germany, Northern Ireland and Poland.

Zinchenko becomes City's fourth signing under new boss Pep Guardiola, following the captures of Ilkay Gundogan, Aaron Mooy and Nolito.

Tommy Brown

Pretty sure it will be something to do with Melbourne City who are owned by the Man City owners. Some way for them to get around the A-League player rules.

We should have a look at him, I thought he was a very tidy player,

id let him go for ?500k plus Mackay Stevens and Allan.

Palace bumping their offer for Benteke up to 31.5m. :cornette:

Who wants a pay RISE if he goes.

Mental. Almost looking forward to the bubble bursting down south

Oxley to Southend been mentioned?

Yes to team up with his old boss from his Hull City days Phil Brown.

Hobos have confirmed the departure of strikers Farid El Alagui and Chris Dagnall

Rotherham have reportedly made contact with Hobos about Cummings

chester copperpot

Who wants a pay RISE if he goes.

Mental. Almost looking forward to the bubble bursting down south

Thing is we have been saying that for 10 years or so

Liverpool doing a cracking bit of business by getting back what they paid for him.

Stuck think he will be an asset in a team that plays to his strengths. Pardew will build around him.

Ambrose to Leverkusen!

I honestly had to look that up on Google as I couldn't think of an Ambrose that might interest Leverkusen..

I'm still stunned even now I know the answer..

Jambo, Goodbye

Fair play to Lennon, players and agents shouldn't hold clubs to ransom and certainly shouldn't go spouting nonsense hours later either.

Archived