**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tartofmidlothian

Goalkeeper has arrived to sign for Liverpool in ?4.7 million deal

Loris Karius of Mainz is the man

However bad news for Liverpool it seems on the Mario Gotze front as he pledges future to Bayern if wanted.

Reports they're after Ben Chilwell of Leicester for left back and that Skrtel could be off to Besiktas.

Toure might get a new short term deal if Sakho gets a ban. :cornette:

Juventus striker Morata now being linked with a 51 million move to arsenal, I'd rather spend that on lukaku personally

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tartofmidlothian

Balotelli not wanted by Milan and heading back to Liverpool. China and Turkey interested.

Michael Scofield

Blair Alston in talks with St Johnstone

I reckon he's a player we should look at. Not seen much of him but always thought he looked decent whenever i have

Say What Again

Gundogan possibly to Man City. 

BBC 5 Live just tweeted that it's imminent.

chester copperpot

Kolo Toure to hold talks with Rangers apparently doing the rounds as a rumour this morning.

Please let it be so. Slow as a week in Bar L

vegas-voss

Kolo Toure to hold talks with Rangers apparently doing the rounds as a rumour this morning.

Please let it be so. Slow as a week in Bar L

Imagine the money they would be paying him.All those years away and have learnt nothing.

One for the future as well at only 35 years of age.

chester copperpot

Imagine the money they would be paying him.All those years away and have learnt nothing.

One for the future as well at only 35 years of age.

He actually improved last season once Klopp came in and would probably skoosh the league up here but at what damage to Rangers financially.

They never ever learn do they?

BREAKING: Sky sources: Man City agree deal to sign Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan from Borussia Dortmund for ?21m

Gavsy Van Gaverson

BREAKING: Sky sources: Man City agree deal to sign Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan from Borussia Dortmund for ?21m

That is an excellent signing.

We_are_the_Hearts

That is tremendous value in that market. Great player

Say What Again

Decent money in today's absolutely mental market.

Rudolf's Mate

Fantastic signing. Agree with others that ?21M is a bargain in today's market. 

The Internet

BREAKING: Dani Alves has decided to leave Barcelona: skysports.tv/bzHzF7 #SSNHQ

Heading to Juve it seems. Alves and Evra would have been a monster of a full-back pairing a few years back. 

We_are_the_Hearts

Is it just me that thinks Alves is really overrated?

Michael_Jackson

Probably. He's won four champions leagues and two UEFA cups for a start. As well as about 90 caps for Brazil.

The Internet

He's been very much back to his best this season. 

Really good defenders at right back seem to be a thing of the past - attacking qualities are the thing

We_are_the_Hearts

He's been very much back to his best this season. 

Fair enough mate I haven't seen much of La Liga this season. Just felt at the World Cup and previous season he was really wasteful and suspect defensively. He was defo a player at Sevilla and Barca early days

The Internet

Ronald Koeman to Everton it seems? Apparently been promised huge funds. 

Suarez to Barcelona...............Denis Suarez that is from Villarreal and at a steal of a price as he was part of a move away from Barcelona previously when he was a teenager.. ?2.5 million !!

Decent signing and at that price simply too good to pass up.

Rudolf's Mate

Paddy Power at it again... :rofl:

A player that'll earn anywhere between ?120k - ?200k per week going to Celtic :vrface:

jamboinglasgow

Suarez to Barcelona...............Denis Suarez that is from Villarreal and at a steal of a price as he was part of a move away from Barcelona previously when he was a teenager.. ?2.5 million !!

Decent signing and at that price simply too good to pass up.

Barca have in the last 3 or 4 years changed their tactic to young players, rather than loaning players, they sell them to other teams for a small amount but have a buy back price set in the agreement so if the player quickly progresses they can get them  back. I think there is also another financial benefit to this (either accounting or FFP) but cant remember what.

Bazzas right boot

1d78de6e6bc02fdd46f2832001aa941e.jpg

92f0c191c7a19b461bf4c3550803c5a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No matter, we will have Sammon, leagues as good as ours.

Say What Again

Farewell post to the Barca fans:

?In one month it will be eight years since my arrival at FC Barcelona. In July 2008, I joined this club and I took the kit in which I have lived the most important accomplishments of my career. From day one, from the first training under the orders of Pep Guardiola, until the last of this last season, I have had the fortune to passionately enjoy my football.

?I have dozens, hundreds, of images recorded in my mind of moments shared with you at the Camp Nou and on the streets of Barcelona? many goal celebrations, and happiness at winning titles. I am a privileged, honoured worker and footballer, whom life has allowed me to wear the shirt of the best club in the world in a prodigious decade for the quality of its players and coaches. ?

I could mention one by one all the extraordinary people with whom I have had the pleasure of overcoming challenges and difficulties in the many ways that have been presented throughout this time, but I prefer to give them a set thanks, because in the Barcelona locker room there is no room for individuality: We all win, we all lose. And we work together. And pulling the ship, presidents, ?misters? (managers) coaching staff, club workers ? all of them thank you very much because they have always rewarded my efforts with their trust and support.

?With this letter I just wanted to let you know that I made the decision to seek a new challenge in my career, because you have to know when the finish each stage at the correct time. And my point is this. I go, but I will return, because I?m a cul? more. Thanks for making me feel loved.?

Sexton Hardcastle

Pirlo, Pogba, Llorente, Coman, Evra, Khedira, Alves.

As much closer as I detest Juve, that's some great free signings of late.

Rudolf's Mate

Leicester sign German international keeper Zieler from Hannover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harvey Specter

Wigan set to bid ?500,000 for Jonny Hayes.

Good news for us in terms of overtaking them next season as he's one of their best players and they suffered a dip in form as a result of him being out injured at the latter stages of last season. Unless of course they manage to replace him with an equally good/better player.

Good news for us in terms of overtaking them next season as he's one of their best players and they suffered a dip in form as a result of him being out injured at the latter stages of last season. Unless of course they manage to replace him with an equally good/better player.

Fantastic news if it comes off. Aberdeen will find him very hard to replace as he has been massive for them the last few years. He is nearly 29 so if they are going to sell him this is the best time in order to maximise his value. I reckon they will be willing to accept a bid of around 1 million.

David de Gea to Real Madrid by 15 June

50 million euros..............if not Real have to pay him 8.5 million euros as part of last summers agreement

Michael_Jackson

David de Gea to Real Madrid by 15 June

50 million euros..............if not Real have to pay him 8.5 million euros as part of last summers agreement

Doesn't he share an agent with Jose? I would have thought there would have been conversations there to keep him in Manchester. A truly great keeper.

Ibrahim Tall

Wenger finally decided to stop ****ing about then?

Him, Xhaka, Ricardo Rodriguez and a top CB and they would finally have fixed a lot of their problems.

I think Vardy could struggle next season. Not turn shite but just struggle to score the same amount of goals.

He's going to be up against teams who know exactly what he will do and they will be prepared for it.

Michael_Jackson

I think Vardy could struggle next season. Not turn shite but just struggle to score the same amount of goals.

He's going to be up against teams who know exactly what he will do and they will be prepared for it.

Vardy will score twenty plus regardless of where he is playing. The guy just has it.

Tbf to him, I'd imagine he's extremely difficult to defend against, his pace running in behind is not what defenders like.

Then again arsenal don't play counter attacking football, might not suit him.

Archived