**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

Michael_Jackson

Immobile off to Lazio. Seems to move clubs almost every season!

His 10th club (Torino twice) at the age of 26. Most have been loan moves though.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

His 10th club (Torino twice) at the age of 26. Most have been loan moves though.

Mad. I thought he'd do well for Dortmund.

Michael_Jackson

Mad. I thought he'd do well for Dortmund.

He's only scored ten goals in two and a half years. It's strange as I think he is a decent player. I think Lazio will be his last 'bigger' club.

I can see him playinng for Stoke or similar.

Rudolf's Mate

He's only scored ten goals in two and a half years. It's strange as I think he is a decent player. I think Lazio will be his last 'bigger' club.

I can see him playinng for Stoke or similar.

Think his main attribute is his speed. Shame he can't add goals to it.

Kane Hemmings signs for Oxford United for an undisclosed fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsmad1874

City in talks with Everton over the signing of Stones but could take a while to agree on a fee

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CRWJambo1991

Kane Hemmings signs for Oxford United for an undisclosed fee.

Huge loss for Dundee

Michael_Jackson

City in talks with Everton over the signing of Stones but could take a while to agree on a fee

Fee of ?50M being talked.

Hobos are waiting to learn if their move to bring back Liam Henderson has been successful.

The Easter Road club have contacted Celtic about the possibility of signing the 20-year-old midfielder, initially on loan with a view to a permanent transfer.

Hibs looking to sign new goalkeeper

Hibs have today been linked with a move for out-of-contract keeper Brian Murphy.

The 33-year-old is a free agent after he left English side Portsmouth during the summer.

Murphy already has offers on the table from his homeland, but Neil Lennon is hopeful of persuading him to join the Hibees.

The Irish keeper is the experience that the Hibees are crying out for, having played for the likes of Swansea, Ipswich Town, QPR and Irish side Bohemians, in a 250+ game career.

Hibs boss Neil Lennon has revealed that he is hopful of landing a new keeper before the weekend's friendly with Shrewsbury, but stopped short of naming Murphy.

He said:

?We?re working on the goalkeeper situation, I can?t put a definite timescale on it. We might have one in for the game on Sunday but I can?t guarantee that.?

Hibs are looking a bit thin in the keeper department, having lost both Mark Oxley and Conrad Logan, with only the inexperienced Ross Laidlaw coming in the other direction.

http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hibs_linked_with_keeper_brian_murphy_891020/index.shtml

Hobos are waiting to learn if their move to bring back Liam Henderson has been successful.

The Easter Road club have contacted Celtic about the possibility of signing the 20-year-old midfielder, initially on loan with a view to a permanent transfer.

We should be in for him.

Good deal for them if they manage to pull it off.

Hibs looking to sign new goalkeeper

Hibs have today been linked with a move for out-of-contract keeper Brian Murphy.

The 33-year-old is a free agent after he left English side Portsmouth during the summer.

Murphy already has offers on the table from his homeland, but Neil Lennon is hopeful of persuading him to join the Hibees.

The Irish keeper is the experience that the Hibees are crying out for, having played for the likes of Swansea, Ipswich Town, QPR and Irish side Bohemians, in a 250+ game career.

Hibs boss Neil Lennon has revealed that he is hopful of landing a new keeper before the weekend's friendly with Shrewsbury, but stopped short of naming Murphy.

He said:

?We?re working on the goalkeeper situation, I can?t put a definite timescale on it. We might have one in for the game on Sunday but I can?t guarantee that.?

Hibs are looking a bit thin in the keeper department, having lost both Mark Oxley and Conrad Logan, with only the inexperienced Ross Laidlaw coming in the other direction.

http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hibs_linked_with_keeper_brian_murphy_891020/index.shtml

Changes afoot...........new goalkeeping target it seems

According to reports coming out of Israel tonight, Hibs are on the verge of signing Israel no1 Ofir Marciano.

Walla Sports in Israel suggest that the player is on his way to Edinburgh to sign a 1 year loan deal from Ashod in his homeland.

The 26-year-old spent last season out on loan with Royal Excel Mouscron of Belgium.

Marciano has the same agent as Celtic midfielder Nir Biton, and Walla seem to suggest that this is what lead to the deal.

6ft 4in Marciano fits the bill of the experienced keeper that Neil Lennon is on the look out for, having played nearly 200 games for Ashod.

Hibs had been linked with Irish goalkeepr Brian Murphy in this mornings tabloids, but it seems Lennon has shifted his focus to the 10 times capped player.

Rudolf's Mate

Arsenal supposedly in talks to sign Valencia's CB Mustafi. Very good player if true. Also rumours they're after Mahrez (probably mentioned on here already).

jamboinglasgow

Hull reject a 7m bid for Andrew Robertson from West Ham

do hope they get him, Robertson should be at a higher club than Hull.

Jamtarts-1874

Arsenal supposedly in talks to sign Valencia's CB Mustafi. Very good player if true. Also rumours they're after Mahrez (probably mentioned on here already).

Good young centre back. Wasnt that great last season though, not many Valencia players were. Had a really good season the season before last though. Valencia will bite there hand off if Arsenal are offering the rumoured ?40 mil

Randle P McMurphy

921b0dc22ebf1423d4f4586c54a22e37.jpg

Brian Murphy hears of Hibs interest.

Haha, I liked it even if no-one else did

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Christian Vieri is coming out of retirement to play in the Chinese super league.

He's 43 year old :lol:

hmfc_liam06

Christian Vieri is coming out of retirement to play in the Chinese super league.

He's 43 stone :lol:

FTFY

chester copperpot

Hull reject a 7m bid for Andrew Robertson from West Ham

I've got an old pal who works for LFCTV and he is confident that Liverpool are going to gazump West Hams bid.

I like Robertson tbh. Scotlands best player for me.

Jamtarts-1874

Atletico Madrid sign Kevin Gameiro from Sevilla for around ?35 mil

jamboinglasgow

I've got an old pal who works for LFCTV and he is confident that Liverpool are going to gazump West Hams bid.

would be happy with that, think he would be a good signing for liverpool. They certainly need a left back with Brad Smith gone leaving only Alberto Moreno who has been a bit of a disappointment for Liverpool. It would be good for Hull if Liverpool and West Ham get into a bidding war.

I agree with you about Robertson, he is Scotland's best player. Apart from his technical ability, the mentality of him is incredible. A player who kept going up and up a level and took it in his stride. Also he is only 22, and has already had 78 appearnces for Hull, and in total in only 4 seasons he has made competitive 161 appearances. Thats crazy.

The curious thing is that of all the positions for Scotland, left back is starting to look like a position where we could have a lot of talent, on top of Robertson you have Tierney who does have a lot of promise and this season will be important to show it was not a one season thing, and Kingsley of Swansea who I can see starting to make appearances. Plus you have more experienced players in Shinnie and Wallace. Lets hope other positions start looking great talent wise and give the manager a selection headache.

We should be in for him.

Good deal for them if they manage to pull it off.

Got to agree with this - Liam Henderson is a very good player just now - excellent prospect of developing further. I think he would bring balance to the team.

CRWJambo1991

Robertson deserves every bit of success. Started from Queens park to where he is now is remarkable

would be happy with that, think he would be a good signing for liverpool. They certainly need a left back with Brad Smith gone leaving only Alberto Moreno who has been a bit of a disappointment for Liverpool. It would be good for Hull if Liverpool and West Ham get into a bidding war.

I agree with you about Robertson, he is Scotland's best player. Apart from his technical ability, the mentality of him is incredible. A player who kept going up and up a level and took it in his stride. Also he is only 22, and has already had 78 appearnces for Hull, and in total in only 4 seasons he has made competitive 161 appearances. Thats crazy.

The curious thing is that of all the positions for Scotland, left back is starting to look like a position where we could have a lot of talent, on top of Robertson you have Tierney who does have a lot of promise and this season will be important to show it was not a one season thing, and Kingsley of Swansea who I can see starting to make appearances. Plus you have more experienced players in Shinnie and Wallace. Lets hope other positions start looking great talent wise and give the manager a selection headache.

Mate, even without that headache he managed to pick Forsyth above Robertson in our biggest game for years!!!

Then they better withdraw their bid for Hector the current German international left back  :tiny:

Lucas heavily linked with move to Galatasary early next week

According to Turkish newspaper Milliyet, Galatasaray are due to conclude a deal in the coming week for Lucas.

The Liverpool midfielder is claimed to have a contract in place worth around ?2.3million a year to join the Turkish Super Lig side.

tartofmidlothian

Then they better withdraw their bid for Hector the current German international left back  :tiny:

Lucas heavily linked with move to Galatasary early next week

According to Turkish newspaper Milliyet, Galatasaray are due to conclude a deal in the coming week for Lucas.

The Liverpool midfielder is claimed to have a contract in place worth around ?2.3million a year to join the Turkish Super Lig side.

Lucas mustn't have fancied Newcastle then.

Atletico Madrid sign Kevin Gameiro from Sevilla for around ?35 mil

Good signing that, tad pricey for a 29 year old though. Think he's 29 anyway.

Michael_Jackson

Good signing that, tad pricey for a 29 year old though. Think he's 29 anyway.

Not in today's market for a proven top league goal scorer.

jamboinglasgow

Mate, even without that headache he managed to pick Forsyth above Robertson in our biggest game for years!!!

Its one of the reasons why Strachan needs to go.

Heartsmad1874

Sane signing for Manchester City apparently

This has been going around for some time the only stumbling block has to be City not willing to pay the price Schalke want. Yes it may be crazy prices been talked about but City need these players so they have to pay the price

Ross McCormack to Norwich City for ?12 million from Fulham

Brendan Rodgers states Celtic need 4 new players....linked with defender Paddy McNair of Manchester United on loan for the season......and of course still interested in Scott Sinclair of Aston Villa.

jamboinglasgow

Ross McCormack to Norwich City for ?12 million from Fulham

Brendan Rodgers states Celtic need 4 new players....linked with defender Paddy McNair of Manchester United on loan for the season......and of course still interested in Scott Sinclair of Aston Villa.

If McCormack's transfer goes through, then as far as I am aware, he becomes the Scottish player with the most transfer fees spent on him.  Meaning a combined transfer fee of ?23,426,000. He beats Steven Fletcher who has ?21,500,000. And yet rarely gets a game for Scotland or even in the squad.

If McCormack's transfer goes through, then as far as I am aware, he becomes the Scottish player with the most transfer fees spent on him. Meaning a combined transfer fee of ?23,426,000. He beats Steven Fletcher who has ?21,500,000. And yet rarely gets a game for Scotland or even in the squad.

Whats even more mental is all the money spent on him and he has never been put of tge 2nd tier in England

Heartsmad1874

West Brom agree fee in the region of 16 million pounds for wantaway West Ham striker Diafra Sakho

Heartsmad1874

Leroy Sane deal finally gaining pace as he is in Manchester for a medical :pleasing:

Ibrahim Tall

West Brom agree fee in the region of 16 million pounds for wantaway West Ham striker Diafra Sakho

Beraninho must finally be getting sold, no way they'd spend that kind of money otherwise.

Was reading the BBC gossip thingy earlier.  ?15M for Jonny Evans, ?20M for Ayew.  The world's donald ducked, man!

Heartsmad1874

At long last Leroy Sane's move to Manchester City has finally been completed for a fee in the region of 37 million with around 5 million in add ons.

If McCormack's transfer goes through, then as far as I am aware, he becomes the Scottish player with the most transfer fees spent on him. Meaning a combined transfer fee of ?23,426,000. He beats Steven Fletcher who has ?21,500,000. And yet rarely gets a game for Scotland or even in the squad.

Fulham have accepted ?12 million bid from Aston Villa for Ross McCormack.

Norwich were quoted here so not clear what's happened to that

Archived