New Strip

keithyboy1975

Tbf, adidas have been a bit shan towards them too.

united_shirt.jpg?itok=KzvGEbte

1996-97-newcastle-away-shirt-l-11704-1.j

article-1194879-056F21F1000005DC-360_468

They are honking.  But Adidas did give them their finest kits ever.

newcastle-united-95-96-600x800.jpg 450_newcastleass9596a-g8.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
letsalldothebeattie

3bfca7d92d9292e41cb2d66c901a35d2.jpg

I quite like next seasons Aberdeen home shirt. If we got something similar I'd be happy.

Only birds them roid freaks are shagging is their minging peers on the show, bunch of ****tards.

I'm guessing you have a bit of Mackem about you !

Im from Dundee mate and have never visited any part of Sunderland or have any bias towards either.

The Ginger Jambo

Im from Dundee mate and have never visited any part of Sunderland or have any bias towards either.

I've been Sunderland and the Stadium of Light and they are very, very anti Geordie. (State the obvious there)

they hate Newcastle more than they love there own club........sounds familiar

Holyrood_Hearts

Looking at last season's launch, we were taken pre-orders from the 12th May ahead of 7th July release date.

Bit odd the club haven't announced anything yet, seeing as we'll be playing competitive football in the new kit at the end of June. I wonder if we'll just realise the kit on sale without taking pre-orders?

heartsdaft101

I'm happy as long as the home top is full maroon and without a massive sponsorship logo.

Do we actually know for a fact there is gonna be a new strip? I understand historically things may not have been ideal and in our hands re output for strips/merchandise etc but our track record even against smaller clubs with less customers is really poor re getting the kits out early for folk to buy and get cash into the club..not even a mention from the club re this, or have I missed that? Smacks in the face re how they want us to pay for season tickets etc when this side of the business is as equally important....sigh....

1222361901351.jpg

:lol: aye

Re "Just as important"

Let's say hearts sell 10,000 tops and make 20 quid per top (both figures very optimistic imo).

That's only 200k - not even close to being a important as ST sales

:lol: aye

Re "Just as important"

Let's say hearts sell 10,000 tops and make 20 quid per top (both figures very optimistic imo).

That's only 200k - not even close to being a important as ST sales

So quick to try and jump on the bandwaggon eh...your fag packet maths I aint even gonna touch as its not an area I would have great knowledge in but to poo-poo this aspect shows naivety beyond description...

Strips AND merchandise boyo are important to any club regardless of size and even if you dont consume and buy or otherwise...

Any Jambo worth their salt knows we are historically not first out the blocks and again no news re this aspect...

To suggest otherwise shows you are totally out the loop or just wanted a bit of attention...

1222361901351.jpg

I need to find the time and inclination myself to find these little pics to post here when I have zero to add to the topic!!!!

So quick to try and jump on the bandwaggon eh...your fag packet maths I aint even gonna touch as its not an area I would have great knowledge in but to poo-poo this aspect shows naivety beyond description...

Strips AND merchandise boyo are important to any club regardless of size and even if you dont consume and buy or otherwise...

Any Jambo worth their salt knows we are historically not first out the blocks and again no news re this aspect...

To suggest otherwise shows you are totally out the loop or just wanted a bit of attention...

Ignoring the fact that your post was a mess and I made what I could out of it, you were taking about delayed strip sales being a problem and that they are as important as ST sales. I think anyway, but again, car crash of a post.

But even if you add general merchandise to strip sales, it's still not close to our income from STS. Companies publish figures, this can be backed up boyo, there's no comparison

Riddley Walker

I need to find the time and inclination myself to find these little pics to post here when I have zero to add to the topic!!!!

:trippin:

Ignoring the fact that your post was a mess and I made what I could out of it, you were taking about delayed strip sales being a problem and that they are as important as ST sales. I think anyway, but again, car crash of a post.

But even if you add general merchandise to strip sales, it's still not close to our income from STS. Companies publish figures, this can be backed up boyo, there's no comparison

It says more about your inability to read and comprehend if you struggled to get the jist of the basic post, quite an admission you struggling that way...

If you think the club can afford to be fussy about whether we do well or not re all sales from the club shop and similar you clearly dont buy much from the Hearts now or in recent years. The club are at pains to get this side of the business sorted out and the recent feedback requested from supporters via email underlines this furthermore...

If you dont buy from the club much and support in this way it is easy to understand your simplistic mutterings I suppose but you'll find a lot of folk are keen to buy direct from the club to do their bit and the earlier the better for all concerned...

It says more about your inability to read and comprehend if you struggled to get the jist of the basic post, quite an admission you struggling that way...

If you think the club can afford to be fussy about whether we do well or not re all sales from the club shop and similar you clearly dont buy much from the Hearts now or in recent years. The club are at pains to get this side of the business sorted out and the recent feedback requested from supporters via email underlines this furthermore...

If you dont buy from the club much and support in this way it is easy to understand your simplistic mutterings I suppose but you'll find a lot of folk are keen to buy direct from the club to do their bit and the earlier the better for all concerned...

:lol: no, I'm just saying that strip sales, and merchandise for that matter, are nowhere near as important as STs, you made up the rest

Tbh looking at your previous posts and this one I dont think your opinion holds much weight re Hearts related matters...i'll leave you to it man i'm bored with your ramblings..

My opinion's based on the accounts, but I'm not going to argue as I do welcome you skulking away. Good show.

Less skulking and more of not pandering to a key board warrior and their guffawing into the night as they have little else to occupy themself with!

1222361901351.jpg

allystrachan

So i got bored and thought I would get involved with some photoshop kit edits..... and then i started browsing other kits puma have made and they are really really bad! It got me thinking, maybe there is no news of it from the club because they told puma their suggestions were pish and to go back and make another? doubtfull, but possible.

Any way this was the best i could come up with....(Switzerland away euro 2016 kit)

hearts_away_2016_17.jpg

So i got bored and thought I would get involved with some photoshop kit edits..... and then i started browsing other kits puma have made and they are really really bad! It got me thinking, maybe there is no news of it from the club because they told puma their suggestions were pish and to go back and make another? doubtfull, but possible.

Any way this was the best i could come up with....(Switzerland away euro 2016 kit)

hearts_away_2016_17.jpg

That is quite smart

letsalllaughathobos

Starting to annoy me now haha,

Keep logging into this thread to see if it's been released yet,

Come on hearts haha

letsalllaughathobos

hearts_away_2016_17.jpg

Nice

hearts_away_2016_17.jpg

That's really nice!

Ferryjambo99

hearts_away_2016_17.jpg

This made me do that dale Carrick face subconsciously.

1222361901351.jpg

jinky022002

I spoke to JPin the club shop recently & the current White Away kit has not been reduced in price as it will still be part of the range again next season "Possibily as our 3rd kit". The new kits & new training range are due for release at end of June into 1st week in July. JP wouldn't give much away as to what they look like but did mention "Inter Milan, wink wink!"

Maroonblood22

I spoke to JPin the club shop recently & the current White Away kit has not been reduced in price as it will still be part of the range again next season "Possibily as our 3rd kit". The new kits & new training range are due for release at end of June into 1st week in July. JP wouldn't give much away as to what they look like but did mention "Inter Milan, wink wink!"

After we've started playing in them?!

I'm not in the loop or the know with anyone on the shop front - but whats going on? If we are taking the shop back in house etc - are the folk who run it going to be staying? Is JP part of the club staff or the shop staff (is there a difference etc?)

I also find it hard to believe there isn't something amiss this term on strips - we are starting early and yet the suggestions are the kits won't be available until after we begin our season... it sounds awfully familiar to the Xmas debacle where we had nothing to sell to folk that were willing to get their wallets out. Okay it's transition time with the shop etc - but we need to get to the point where we have kit to sell in the SUMMER and XMAS - it's basic marketing!

Yaldy!

If we are keeping the away kit as either the away kit or a 3rd kit i cant say i'd be surprised.

Normally reductions galore but not been discounted as with the home

Could be that we have a solid maroon home

Potential inter style away

And the away kit from this season as a back up incase both the "dark" kits clash and we need a change (eg v Dundee or Ross County)

Cant say id be too gutted if thats the case

Cassanowak

I'd much rather get a new home and away kit and keep the FoH tribute shirt as our 3rd kit...

hearts_away_2016_17.jpg

bE65jZH.jpg

If we are keeping the away kit as either the away kit or a 3rd kit i cant say i'd be surprised.

Normally reductions galore but not been discounted as with the home

Could be that we have a solid maroon home

Potential inter style away

And the away kit from this season as a back up incase both the "dark" kits clash and we need a change (eg v Dundee or Ross County)

Cant say id be too gutted if thats the case

And rangers as well?

Seems a bit much to have three kits when a maroon home kit and white-based away kit will cover all the bases.

I'm not in the loop or the know with anyone on the shop front - but whats going on? If we are taking the shop back in house etc - are the folk who run it going to be staying? Is JP part of the club staff or the shop staff (is there a difference etc?)

I also find it hard to believe there isn't something amiss this term on strips - we are starting early and yet the suggestions are the kits won't be available until after we begin our season... it sounds awfully familiar to the Xmas debacle where we had nothing to sell to folk that were willing to get their wallets out. Okay it's transition time with the shop etc - but we need to get to the point where we have kit to sell in the SUMMER and XMAS - it's basic marketing!

I'd imagine the shop staff were tuped from Hearts to SRM when the shop operation was outsourced, and will be tuped back again when it's back inhouse.

Until the contract has officially ended and operations are fully back inhouse, I suspect we're contractually obliged not to do anything that would negatively affect sales in the meantime, which would probably include announcing new kit. While it might not have any significant effect, we would possibly leave ourselves open to legal action from SRM if we did something that could be argued as being in breach of contract. I don't know exactly when the contract ends, but wouldn't be surprised if we hear nothing official until it does. Frustrating if so, but probably unavoidable.

A good excuse for certain posters to have a dig at the club though!

I'd imagine the shop staff were tuped from Hearts to SRM when the shop operation was outsourced, and will be tuped back again when it's back inhouse.

Until the contract has officially ended and operations are fully back inhouse, I suspect we're contractually obliged not to do anything that would negatively affect sales in the meantime, which would probably include announcing new kit. While it might not have any significant effect, we would possibly leave ourselves open to legal action from SRM if we did something that could be argued as being in breach of contract. I don't know exactly when the contract ends, but wouldn't be surprised if we hear nothing official until it does. Frustrating if so, but probably unavoidable.

A good excuse for certain posters to have a dig at the club though!

That's a fine point. If the away strip IS to be kept on, and if we are having to avoid affecting the sales while SRM are in charge of the merchandise sales - it could be the very reason why we have heard nothing yet.

Mind you, I wonder if the plans to move from SRM (or the contract they were on at time of it's drawing up) dealt with enabling a move away at a season END - rather than between. You'd have thought it would be standard not to affect one pre-season by the end date of the leaving party.

Changes in the retail operations aside, I'm quite happy there's no news on a new kit yet. A lot of fans (like myself) are funding FoH and there'll be a scheme in place for a new stand and there's season book renewals, a lot of financial commitment.

Bearing in mind there were three kits last season, a wee break is sensible.

That's a fine point. If the away strip IS to be kept on, and if we are having to avoid affecting the sales while SRM are in charge of the merchandise sales - it could be the very reason why we have heard nothing yet.

Mind you, I wonder if the plans to move from SRM (or the contract they were on at time of it's drawing up) dealt with enabling a move away at a season END - rather than between. You'd have thought it would be standard not to affect one pre-season by the end date of the leaving party.

That would seem sensible but bear in mind the regime that was in place at the time retail was outsourced! Also, seasons end at different times from year to year, and it's likely (IMO) that the contract would run to a fixed date. The end of May would seem sensible but again, bear in mind...

I'm pretty sure that on a couple of umbro numbers we waited until almost August or there abouts before we could purchase kits(or the away one at the very least).

The keeping the white one as a 3rd kit would make sense if we are introducing a new Inter away(WOW) as others have mentioned previously the home and away could be deemed as too dark?!

Fwiw.

The shop is back in the clubs hands. Sure the announcement was made in january that it finished on the 31st of jan.

And the store closed early last week for training.

So dont think its to do with srm no announcement made

they hate Newcastle more than they love there own club........sounds familiar

I've found it hard to come by a decent Geordie in my life, they seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder especially towards people with a Southern accent, and the Newcastle fans are very deluded in their definition of a big club

Haddaway and shite.

Half my family's made up of Geordies. 

Haddaway and shite.

Half my family's made up of Geordies. 

My great grandmother was a Geordie but her & that side of the family were so hostile and grumpy always moaning about her Mother dragging her down to London, I did once make it clear to her that she can always move back there of her own accord

Fair dos.

Mine are a pretty decent bunch though.

Every year.

Every ****ing year.

These 'new strip' threads turn out exactly the same way.