Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

Is this just for renewal or are new applications being sold. Thought it was June 7 for new tickets.

New applications or renewals from today. 6th June is last day for people to renew and keep the same seat. From 7th June - 13th June still phase one but all seats not renewed are available for anyone. 14th June onwards phase 2 starts.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo 4 Ever

Is there a link to buying it on the website?  When I clicked on the season ticket section, it just said I could download the brochure...

thanks

beerbandit

Is there a link to buying it on the website?  When I clicked on the season ticket section, it just said I could download the brochure...

thanks

Go to Hearts main site. Click on tickets, then click on E-Tickets. should solve problem.

Pissed off getting punted out of the Cup by Hubs

Pissed off with Robbie's negative tactics

Pissed off with away performances.......

3 Season Tickets purchased for me, Mrs Thomaso and Thomaso Jnr      :2thumbsup:

jimmyjambo

Not that much, all things considered.  I think for their example it said for a ?350 ticket, it would cost you ?385ish on finance (so 10 payments of ?38.50 a month).

It was very easy to do :thumbsup:

cheers for that, thats not too bad :thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot

Bought 1 for me and got a mate to come back!

hadto move from N1 to S, but allgood.

andi guess, Spot secured for the new super duper stand as well for next year, aka as our 1st league winning year in a stretch of 4 in a row.

Renewed. Despite the missus telling me I've got my priorities wrong. She is a hibby so her stance is understandable if a little misguided.

...a bit disco

Bought 1 for me and got a mate to come back!

hadto move from N1 to S, but allgood.

andi guess, Spot secured for the new super duper stand as well for next year, aka as our 1st league winning year in a stretch of 4 in a row.

S is the place to be for the cool people next season.

Fxxx the SPFL

S is the place to be for the cool people next season.

Section N is were all the cool dude's and dudesse's will be me and the wife fashion conisseurs only purchase clothing from Italy's best Primarko. Two seasons will be purchased end of the month.

Love threads like this........I'll get mine done in the next few days.

Roll on next season.

...a bit disco

Section N is were all the cool dude's and dudesse's will be me and the wife fashion conisseurs only purchase clothing from Italy's best Primarko. Two season will be purchased end of the month.

S will be rocking the 'Man from Matalan' look next season as it cements it's reputation as the hepcats hangout of choice.

Or maybe not!

:lol:

Damn, someone has nicked the unbought seat next to me already.  Was planning on making it a pair.  Will have to move a bit come the time for that.

OmiyaHearts

S will be rocking the 'Man from Matalan' look next season as it cements it's reputation as the hepcats hangout of choice.

Or maybe not!

:lol:

Where do the Jacamo squad sit? Asking for a friend....

the stone rose

June 30th? Are you suggesting the ST will cover European games, too?

Nope. But I will be wherever Hearts are playing on 1st day of our new season.

Footballfirst

Available STs Dot Count

a    29
b    14
c    3
d    0
e    9
f    17
g    26  98

-------------
h    26
j    2   28

-------------
n1    0
n2    0
n3    38
p    6
q    5
r    4
s    10
t1    10
t2    1
t3    38  112

--------------
v    7
w    2
x    5
y    10
z    13  37

-------------

Total 275

At the same stage last year there were 766 seats available, mostly in the Roseburn which had no existing ST holders.

...a bit disco

Get yourself, sorry your friend, over to the Roseburn.

Last line of defence between us and them.

Yeah yeah the old, its for my friend Haha  Should get 2 seats together easily in the Roseburn for a Jacamo squad member

:qqb006:

Hearts have tweeted

Amazing day of first day season ticket sales. Well ahead of this time last year. Thanks to all!! #JourneyContinues

I know this must have been covered but are debit cards okay for the club? I know credit cards are not good. 

heartgarfunkel

Section N is were all the cool dude's and dudesse's will be me and the wife fashion conisseurs only purchase clothing from Italy's best Primarko. Two seasons will be purchased end of the month.

'San Michel' Squad rocking M&S's finest threads in Section S. Polo shirts, slacks, Blue Harbor boys allowed, but Collezione preferred by the designer label cats.

Getintaethem

Was planning to go down to renew today. Opened Kickback. Saw Jambojohn has made a positive post. Fainted. By the time I regained consciousness shop was shut. Will go next week now.

I know this must have been covered but are debit cards okay for the club? I know credit cards are not good.

Hearts have said fans should do what suits them.

But they have asked for cash or cheque. In the brochure debit and credit cards are mentioned together as being more costly for club and not getting cash straight away.

Hearts have said fans should do what suits them.

But they have asked for cash or cheque. In the brochure debit and credit cards are mentioned together as being more costly for club and not getting cash straight away.

Thanks for that. Cheque it is (if I can find the bloody thing!)

Was planning to go down to renew today. Opened Kickback. Saw Jambojohn has made a positive post. Fainted. By the time I regained consciousness shop was shut. Will go next week now.

All part of being undercover Hobo

Going to get a season ticket this year, first time for me. Would appreciate some advice:

Was ideally hoping for lower half of wheatfield (cost is a concern) but none available in the higher rows of that. Worth waiting till June 7 for one to open up, or is that unlikely? Alternative would be main stand, any recommendations there? Or is A/G of Wheatfield worth the extra ?50? 

Cheers

Bought mine today in A. Didn't realise it had selected everyone I am linked accounts with. It originally came up over ?1500. I soon realised the error and fixed it though. Roll on August!

Renewed this morning at the Ticket Office only a couple of people in front of me. There was a security guard on duty so the club must have been expecting a rush.

Just thought about it with all the cash sales probably a good idea.

Robbie just said its the most season tickets sold on opening day for years

Getintaethem

Heart of Midlothian

Heart of Midlothian ? Verified account ?@JamTarts

Amazing day of first day season ticket sales. Well ahead of this time last year. Thanks to all!! #JourneyContinues

Jamboelite

Going to get a season ticket this year, first time for me. Would appreciate some advice:

Was ideally hoping for lower half of wheatfield (cost is a concern) but none available in the higher rows of that. Worth waiting till June 7 for one to open up, or is that unlikely? Alternative would be main stand, any recommendations there? Or is A/G of Wheatfield worth the extra ?50?

Cheers

If its just the one i would defo wait, you will have a good selection of seats then. Im in A upper decent seat but i reckon if you can get row 8 in the Wheatfield this will give you a good view and cheap.

Hannibal Lecter

Renewed mine again but have moved 2 seats along so can sit with my friend whose bought one after not having last 2 seasons.

Mrs Hogwash just went in to buy the single seat next to mine in section E only to find it already gone. Nothing else close by so she'll have to wait until the renewal period ends now to see what's available. Going like hot cakes.

Fxxx the SPFL

Is there any way of telling if any ST holders from last year have taken up the club's option of emailing to say that they won't be renewing. I.e. will their seats be released for sale just curious.

Jamboelite

Is there any way of telling if any ST holders from last year have taken up the club's option of emailing to say that they won't be renewing. I.e. will their seats be released for sale just curious.

Im guessing they will appear as available on the site.

Phil Dunphy

Renewed mine, will renew my nephews when his mum gets back from Thailand.

And one new purchaser today. All in G Lower.

Swimmer_Jambo

Change in my circumstances recently has meant I'm now a season ticket holder and FOH contributor. So gonna need to make some pals in block P next season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalstonjambo

My dad and I renewed today. Got my daughter who was a month old today signed up for the junior jambos too. Figured my wife will be annoyed enough with this to forget about the renewal.

Not sure i'll make it up as much next season with the little one, but am aiming for most games.

How old does a kid need to be before 900 mile round train trips are acceptable?!

Wheatfield Section G, got two together.

Did you take the 2 in row 27?

I wanted one of them, but didn't want to ruin it for people that might want to sit together :lol:

John Findlay

My dad and I renewed today. Got my daughter who was a month old today signed up for the junior jambos too. Figured my wife will be annoyed enough with this to forget about the renewal.

Not sure i'll make it up as much next season with the little one, but am aiming for most games.

How old does a kid need to be before 900 mile round train trips are acceptable?!

6 months:-)

Dalstonjambo

6 months:-)

perfect - cheers. In that case here's hoping we do half season tickets.. 

Archived