Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

JamboJohn1874

Season tickets just purchased and fingers crossed for next season.

Its going to be harder with both sides of the ugly sisters with us, but hope springs eternal.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine for the first time, Section G up at the top.

It's the only place to be :thumbsup:

William H. Bonney

First time since 1985 I won't be at tynecastle due to family commitments. Gutted.

...a bit disco

I'm in.

Section S in the Main.

Jambo 4 Ever

What are the chances of getting to Tynecastle at 12 noon on Sunday and getting the ticket - with cash - and still being in the seats in time for kick off?

The Internet

What are the chances of getting to Tynecastle at 12 noon on Sunday and getting the ticket - with cash - and still being in the seats in time for kick off?

Your questions are becoming more amusingly specific. 

August Landmesser

Season tickets just purchased and fingers crossed for next season.

Its going to be harder with both sides of the ugly sisters with us, but hope springs eternal.

I have to say, I've never heard Raith and Dunfermline called 'the ugly sisters' before.

Every day's a school day...

chester copperpot

I have to say, I've never heard Raith and Dunfermline called 'the ugly sisters' before.

Every day's a school day...

:D The Fife OF

letsalldothebeattie

Don't get paid til next week will have mine renewed in cash on the 28th when I'm up for the Rugby Pro12 final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eticket website messed my purchase and now my seat has disappeared.

Maybe a Celtic fan took it.

mostly single seats available just now for new ticket holders

some options for 2 or more together in Roseburn (H) and Main (N3)

we don't normally do a dot count till after renewals period when free seats are released

Hearts have asked anyone knowing they are. not renewing to contact so seats can be resold now

Went up at lunchtime and renewed.  Really quiet, but was apparently pretty busy first thing.  No sign of any protesters, either airborne or foot  patrol.

jamtartan74

2 in upper g bought, surprised to get 2 together in that section so really happy with that. Bring on next season. Just checked my etickets account and my seat is showing as reserved already for the st j game, surely I don't need to release it (can't make it) seeing as I bought for next season?

Jamboelite

68% based on my calculations....hope this helps

I would guess no chance.

Takis4king

renewed in section N, looking forward to what could be an exciting season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renewed in B. Had to Zebra Finance it this year but not too painful and cheaper than game by game.

From Hearts Twitter account.

Amazing response from #Jambos today, on target to beat last year's first day season ticket sales #JourneyContinues

What's the process for picking your Season Ticket up if you've never had one before, and are a new holder?

Can I head in on Saturday and pick it up, or will I have to wait a wee bit over the Summer?

OmiyaHearts

I want to renew at a different seat but only get the option of 'best available' in sections, rather than getting the seat plan to choose from.

I think it's because I'm on the mobile so will try later on the laptop.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Done and dusted. Roll on June 30th!

June 30th? Are you suggesting the ST will cover European games, too?

Tried to get one for him indoors for first time in a few years. Log in goes back to my account. Getting annoyed !

jimmyjambo

Renewed in B. Had to Zebra Finance it this year but not too painful and cheaper than game by game.

how much extra does it cost? might have to do that for me and the mrs

Renewed my season ticket and upped my pledge with the FOH.

Roll on next season!

New ST purchased earlier today, haven't had one for two years due to really bad health issues, feeling much better now, health getting better time to get back. Will try swap seat when more become available after the renewal date runs out as there aren't many options at the moment for what is suitable for me, also got couple mates that are renewing and going to try get beside each other. Most important thing is I've got it, it's done and dusted. Always a great feeling when you either renew or buy a new ST.

how much extra does it cost? might have to do that for me and the mrs

Not that much, all things considered.  I think for their example it said for a ?350 ticket, it would cost you ?385ish on finance (so 10 payments of ?38.50 a month).

It was very easy to do :thumbsup:

jambo_ritchie1991

I currently have a season ticket with my dad however I would like to get a couple kids season tickets for my brothers. (Want to get them regular Jambos early). 

Whats the best way to do this? Shall my dad and I renew our season tickets now and try move seats when the general sale go up or do I wait for general sale and buy 4 season tickets then?

robbies-tackle

I want to renew at a different seat but only get the option of 'best available' in sections, rather than getting the seat plan to choose from.

I think it's because I'm on the mobile so will try later on the laptop.

I'm having the same problem trying to get a specific seat for my husband as he didn't have a season ticket last year. No option to buy on the iPad. Very frustrating.

Is this just for renewal or are new applications being sold. Thought it was June 7 for new tickets.

Archived