Mark Warburton

Jambow7

Just won manager of the year in Scotland yet Neilson never last year and broke lots of records?! Actual joke the treatment the weegie scum teams get! Rangers are still worse this year with a massive budget than Hearts were last season!

How on earth did he get manager of the year?

Because he manages a team from Glasgow.

jambogemz

Who cares anymore. It was always on the cards if he got them up.

Maybe it's judged on column inches in the Press.

Or between Smelltic and Gers and they thought **** It Delia Smiths getting the chop lets go with Sparky.

Who cares anymore. It was always on the cards if he got them up.

Id say seen as how our game in this country is a joke as it is this is just another cherry on a cake full of them!

lost in leith

How on earth did he get manager of the year?

Shooting fish in a barrel with the 2nd biggest wage bill in the country and a grasp of how to play the weegia = a nice bauble to put on the mantle piece at Goodison when he moves there after the cup final

Mikey1874

John Hughes did well last year.

Derek McInnes for me.

Warburton deemed to have achieved something and be a progessive coach.

Malinga the Swinga

It is voted on by other managers so no one to blame but them. Second biggest budget in Scotland, playing against some part time teams, yet other managers here slavishly voted for him. They have barely won a game in league for about 6 weeks yet because of Hibs complete and utter capitulation, they strolled to title.

Would have thought Ross County manager would have deserved it, but presumably beating Celtivpc in a one off semi final counts for more than beating them in semi and actually wining the League cup.

Fat too many sycophantic ,amateurs in league who have a desire to curry favour with Dave Kings new club.

ToadKiller Dog

You could argue Falkirk under Houston achieved more 2ND with tiny budget .

The Ross county manager top six and a cup win .

Even Robbie you can claim achieved more ,3rd place after promotion .

But again Warburton has got them to a cup final also .

Me I would have gave it to the Ross county manager .

It's definitely a tough choice this year .

They didn't beat Celtic they drew with Celtic and won a penalty shoot out.let's be honest you could get 5 lads out the pub an they could beat Barcelona in a penalty shoot out if luck was on their side

William H. Bonney

Maybe presented too soon. Alan stubbs could still become the most revered hibs manager in history if he were to achieve the unthinkable.

Or of course, he could be sacked by june.

i wish jj was my dad

Unbelievable.  Won a two horse race which Hibs came third.  Houstie finishing second is a far, far greater achievement.

I really, really hope we kick their arses next season. 

William H. Bonney

Griffiths wins player of year

Like him or loathe him there's no denying he's a tremendous talent.

Maybe presented too soon. Alan stubbs could still become the most revered hibs manager in history if he were to achieve the unthinkable.

Or of course, he could be sacked by june.

Stubbs actually won slavering erse of the year.

William H. Bonney

Stubbs actually won slavering erse of the year.

Hey, a trophys a trophy!!

Jambo-Jimbo

Warburton along with at least half his team will be completely out of their depth next season, and I don't just mean on the playing side of things.

I seriously get the impression that Warburton hasn't a clue just what sort of a pressure keg he's going to find himself in next season.

They won the petrol can and got to the Scottish cup final, if Neilson had led us to the Scottish cup final last year he'd have won it no problem.

Ibrahim Tall

Won the championship easily, won the petrodiddy cup, probably will win the Scottish cup.

Whatever your feelings on the Huns he has a strong case, who exactly has done better, Deila? Bottle job McInnes?

They didn't beat Celtic they drew with Celtic and won a penalty shoot out.let's be honest you could get 5 lads out the pub an they could beat Barcelona in a penalty shoot out if luck was on their side

And to think for 10 years i thought we beat Gretna in the Scottish cup final.

i wish jj was my dad

Won the championship easily, won the petrodiddy cup, probably will win the Scottish cup.

Whatever your feelings on the Huns he has a strong case, who exactly has done better, Deila? Bottle job McInnes?

Houston and McIntyre have done a far better job than Warburton.

Forgot about Gary Naysmith and Allan Johnston.

August Landmesser

Peter Houston, Jim McIntyre, Gary Naysmith.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Livvyjambo

Houston and McIntyre have done a far better job than Warburton.

Forgot about Gary Naysmith and Allan Johnston.

Are you serious

And he's not praying

Jesus Christ.

Ibrahim Tall

Peter Houston, Jim McIntyre, Gary Naysmith.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

:laugh:

Nonsense.

Naysmith and Houston sound be nowhere near, Adams deserves credit but you can't be manager of the year just for winning 4 games.

Luscious Laryea

Jim McIntyre should have got the award.  Ross County even being in the top flight is an achievement in itself let alone winning the League Cup and getting to the quarters of the Scottish.

It should have been ten

This just sums Scottish football up. All about the erse cheeks!

Genuinely ridiculous he has won it, although unsurprising.

Who should have won it then?

I'd have given it to Warburton tbh.

Brave Hearts

Jesus Christ.

Ye he could probably hit a meen penalty

Naw Jesus saves

GarryJ-o-s

This might sound a bit harsh to Warburton, but I think the award should be about exceeding expectations the most.

Delia, Neilson, McInnes and Warburton have matched expectations. McGhee, Houston and McIntyre have vastly exceeded them which is why I would have picked between the three and awarded it to the latter.

It should have been ten

Oor Robbie or Houston

colinmaroon

It is voted on by other managers so no one to blame but them. Second biggest budget in Scotland, playing against some part time teams, yet other managers here slavishly voted for him. They have barely won a game in league for about 6 weeks yet because of Hibs complete and utter capitulation, they strolled to title.

Would have thought Ross County manager would have deserved it, but presumably beating Celtivpc in a one off semi final counts for more than beating them in semi and actually wining the League cup.

Fat too many sycophantic ,amateurs in league who have a desire to curry favour with Dave Kings new club.

Mainly because "other" managers see things through blue crap tinted glasses.

siegementality

Hey, a trophys a trophy!!

Was that part of the treble?

Archived