3rd in a two horse race, as only the wee team can do

Australis

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raith are on an unbeaten run of 11 games, they beat Hibs in the  last game. This will be a really tough game for Hibs , the effort in theses two games will finish Hibs, even if they go through. 

3rd in a 2 horse race, when according to squinty eyes, all the pressure was on Falkirk!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Brave Hearts

Did I mis-hear or did Stubbs really say that they didn't know they needed to score 4? Someone posted that exact scenario on here at least a week ago i.e. H1b5 win their game in hand 4-0 (which they did) then 1-0 and 4-0 scorelines in their respective final games would leave them with identical GD, GF and GA records.

So I knew they should be aiming for 4+...why not him?

Correct.

I also read somewhere that hobos could win both last 2 games 4-0 and Falkirk win last game 1-0 to then go head to head with hobos having the better record.

Was it not even The Great Stubbo that stated this scenario ??

The propoganda slavered from lochend and regurgitated by the succulent lamb eaters in the scottish "media" would have us believe  that hubs are the flaremeisters of scottish football, mcginn is the new messi, cummings is the new ally mcoist because of his cheeky chappy persona and stubbsy is the new bill shankly.

The reality is somewhat different, they have scored fewer goals than last year, finished one position lower in a weaker league, finsihed third in a 2 horse race, will post another circa 800k loss this season despite getting to 2 cup finals, attendances sliding again, have to play 6 play off games to get promotion, been beaten by most of the teams in the championship including part time dumbarton and already relegated alloa.

Stubbs is an arsehole, with probably the fifth biggest budget in scottish football, hubz have finished 15th, yet the deluded fuds at the san giro keep banging on about how good they are and how much progress has been made, long may it continue, hopefully raith rovers hump them .

Great post.

Do you not enjoy the criticism of Hibs?

Can you not read ?

The first line refers.

Harry Potter

The propoganda slavered from lochend and regurgitated by the succulent lamb eaters in the scottish "media" would have us believe  that hubs are the flaremeisters of scottish football, mcginn is the new messi, cummings is the new ally mcoist because of his cheeky chappy persona and stubbsy is the new bill shankly.

The reality is somewhat different, they have scored fewer goals than last year, finished one position lower in a weaker league, finsihed third in a 2 horse race, will post another circa 800k loss this season despite getting to 2 cup finals, attendances sliding again, have to play 6 play off games to get promotion, been beaten by most of the teams in the championship including part time dumbarton and already relegated alloa.

Stubbs is an arsehole, with probably the fifth biggest budget in scottish football, hubz have finished 15th, yet the deluded fuds at the san giro keep banging on about how good they are and how much progress has been made, long may it continue, hopefully raith rovers hump them .

Stubbs is my fav comedian , always brings the laughter out of me, 

John Findlay

This appeared on my facebook feed.

13131035_621348578021070_461943732469419

The **** of it is that I'm related (through marriage!) to two of them.

:hibsfud:

All that's missing is a couple of banjoes.

lauriesrank

Six games against Raith, Falkirk and Kilmarnock with a cup final in the back of their minds. I'll be amazed if Hibs manage to get through the play-offs.

Going to be fantastic viewing. I'd even fancy an outside bet on Raith getting promotion.

6/1 on kirkcaldy :) Fiver!.. ALthough if you fancy them realllly fancy them, back them in six singles too :) you'll prob get minimum 6/4 each game!

Is there some sort of test to buy one of those purple strips?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can't wait till the thread for next season that starts

'Where will Hibs finish in the Championship in a one horse race?'

Can't wait till the thread for next season that starts

'Where will Hibs finish in the Championship in a one horse race?'

The tale of the horse winning by 10 lengths only to fall at the final fence.

I need help.  I think I'm a Hibs supporter.  I am officially far more interested in them than us for the next 3 weeks and this is the second year in a row that has happened.

GGTTH

I need help. I think I'm a Hibs supporter. I am officially far more interested in them than us for the next 3 weeks and this is the second year in a row that has happened.

GGTTH

I'm going to gain about 3 stone in weight thanks to all the popcorn I will consume during the play offs.

Then lose it all the moment they hibs the cup final.

Australis

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?310179-Did-Falkirk-win-the-league-today&p=4666212#post4666212

Pint of bitter with a bowl of sour grapes for the Hibs table please :rofl:

Bitter lot those wee team followers, Falkirk celebrating finishing 2nd in front of their own fans last home game before the playoffs.

A season where they lost less games than the wee team and the sevco zombies, on a budget next to nothing.

But the tramps dont like them celebrating. I hope Houston puts it all up on the dressing room walls, to let the Raith Rovers players see it.

The low life also have a thread about other teams playing anti-football, and they finished 3rd in the that pub league lol

They need to get real.

They've won nothing this season yet. I know neither have we.

Love this quote from that monstrosity of a forum. 

'Anti football' is a claim they make about every club that finishes above them, which this season, is quite a few.

1874robbo

I ain't saying!

I know a few near the front from near where I stay.

Zoomers the lot of them!!!! Ha ha

I don't think it makes much difference to be honest.

I think Hibs will probably feel they've got the squad size to cope. They'll still play Falkirk imo and that could be the key game in the playoffs.

They're certainly going to be more match ready for cup final than Rangers, who're a bang average side.

I look forward immensely to our first trip to Ibrox next season. They'll probably not be shown more respect by anyone in all of next season, other than trips to Tynecastle.

Losers mentality of our management team is for another thread.

you get more obvious with every post, what a saddo

Yes, if your shoe size is bigger than your iq and/or your plug ugly, you can buy one.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?310179-Did-Falkirk-win-the-league-today&p=4666212#post4666212

Noticed a few of them saying they will "batter" Falkirk in the play-off, if they manage to beat Raith.  

:rofl:

Not sure how they can be sure of battering the team above them if they aren't sure they will beat the team bellow them.  :stuart:

Bitter lot those wee team followers, Falkirk celebrating finishing 2nd in front of their own fans last home game before the playoffs.

A season where they lost less games than the wee team and the sevco zombies, on a budget next to nothing.

But the tramps dont like them celebrating. I hope Houston puts it all up on the dressing room walls, to let the Raith Rovers players see it.

The low life also have a thread about other teams playing anti-football, and they finished 3rd in the that pub league lol

They need to get real.

Totally! That Falkirk thread is hilarious, they are all going on about pumping them and conveniently forgotten that the first play off is against Raith

Gorgie_Rules

I see their season ticket holders have up until the day before the game to secure their seat :lol: What a shitty support they have for being one of the biggest clubs in the country, deserve all they get

Half time pie

If they loose to RR and are condemned to another season of Championship, do we think that Stubbs will still be manager come cup final or will he jump ship?

amadjambo

I see their season ticket holders have up until the day before the game to secure their seat :lol: What a shitty support they have for being one of the biggest clubs in the country, deserve all they get

In previous years these games have been included in the ST I think. Their fans aren't happy at having to pay for these games, especially at it could be as many as 6.

They need to get real.

I must have imagined their players doing a lap of honour after they beat us in the cup.

Don't do drugs kids.

...a bit disco

Dunno but it obviously makes you more attractive to family members.

That boy down the front appears to be 'receiving' from his brother or cousin.

Exact same points haulage as last season too. F'kn losers.

Haha this is great.  I have a soft spot for Falkirk too as it's the place I stayed the first three months or so I was in Scotland.  They keep slagging it (to wit: "3. *****y unfinished stadium in the ******** of Scotland? Tick") and I keep thinking "You. Watch. Football. In. Leith.  Where's your spoon?"

Plenty divorce lawyers

...a bit disco

Plenty divorce lawyers

No family is complete without at least one idiot in the attic jake.

:D

H1B5 Owner

c71ef2753d100aca204861d4d9b04cac.jpg

Hibs kept spouting the "Hertz only won the league last year as they had a season to prepare for the championship". Well Hibs had an entire year in the actual league to prepare and they finished lower than last season :faceplam: only f'kn Hibs eh.

Honey Boo Boo*s mum playing with her mobile phone?

julienbrellier

Hibs are an awful team and the fact they couldnt even come in the top two in the second tier marks a step backwards.  They absolutely have to win the cup or get promoted otherwise I think it goes down as their worst season ever maybe

Hibs are an awful team and the fact they couldnt even come in the top two in the second tier marks a step backwards.  They absolutely have to win the cup or get promoted otherwise I think it goes down as their worst season ever maybe

To date.

If it all goes south, which is a distinct possibility, then next season could be a new low.

( Note to self; get popcorn !)

Robbie Neilson

Great post

They'll get neither :jjyay:

skinnybob72

Stubbs just guided Hibs to their worst league finish since 1931/32 - something the media may care to mention instead of bumming up the clown.

Punks No Deid

Stubbs just guided Hibs to their worst league finish since 1931/32 - something the media may care to mention instead of bumming up the clown.

But y'know the weejia keep lapping up his y'know Colin Nish and lauding his achievements y'know

Archived