Craig Gordon

sick.of.romanov

Nucky Thompson

Hearts made him and I loved him when he was here, but I'm entitled to hate the big streak of pish now he plays for that disgusting mob.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can hand in his medal and never darken our door as far as I am concerned. It's the Sellik way for him so he can **** off with his Hobo chums SB and LG.

Spot on, well said.

And he's not praying

Just me who feared for him when he went down given his history of knee problems?

There was no way he was faking injury.

It should have been ten

Think he'll ever come home ? :(

Wouldn't want him

kingsknowe_jambo

As one of the people sitting behind the goal I can verify that Craig did have a small but deep looking gash around his knee area. It must have stung like a bad boy.

Also, it was the same guy (who is a bit of a cult hero in our section) who had his face fondled by Griffiths that demanded and got an explanation on the injury from Gordon.!

Phil Dunphy

As someone who never lost any admiration or respect for Paul Hartley after he left Hearts to play for Celtic, I also think Craig Gordon is a bellend.

Jamboelite

Some peoples blood pressure must go through the roof at games if this ruffles their jimmies.

punkrockcroc

Not a chance in hell you go down twice for two minutes each time and are fine to continue. He was a disgrace today.

Totally agree,he's hit rock bottom with that scum, looks like he's became "wan o us" certainly went right down in my estimation.

Got a sore one and limped for the rest of the game.

He made our club 9 million, which spent wisely would have been a new stand, won the cup after saving a pen in the shoot out and is one of the nicest guy you could meet who regularly speaks well of us and donates jerseys etc for club raffles

Despite that he was booed today by fans whose hatred of celtic blinds anything else

Embarassing

Having now read through the whole thread, you sir.........................................

win the prize for the best post :2thumbsup:

Looks like a few posters never experienced watching one of Scotland's best in his prime.

Jamhammer

I thought, if there was any contact from Juanma it was upper body. He maybe did his leg on the way down. I don't think he was faking it but I don't think Juanma was anywhere near his leg.

colinmaroon

Crap.  From Section A he clearly took Juanma's foot somewhere in the central body area. Sore one. Rest of the game he wasn't comfortable kicking out. Still a hero.

It was his knee.

Juanma caught him on the knee and, when he went down the second time, it was obvious that was the problem.

The Real Maroonblood

Think he'll ever come home ? :(

Hope so just to see the seethe.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

It wasn't the initial challenge that injured Craig, it was juanma's heel that came down onto Craigs upper knee from the follow through as was shown in several replays.

I don't think for one second that Juanma did it deliberately as it looked more like the result of his forward momentum but for people to think Craig faked injury is ridiculous. CG took the impact of juanma's weight and momentum via the studded heel of his boot directly to the muscle next to his knee which probably not only hurt like hell but also most likely hurt for some time afterwards and possibly will for the next few days.

Some people allow their hatred for the badge on his top to cloud their judgement of a cup winning hearts supporter who has given more to our club financially and time wise than they will in a lifetime.

The guy is not a cheat or a fraud but what he is is a professional footballer who won silverware with the club he loves before bringing in a record breaking transfer fee and having a horrific time with injuries. He is just trying to get as much money and medals as possible before his career comes to an end and unfortunately the only real option on the table for him at the time was for them but don't let that stop the bitters hating him for that.

KillerBootsMan

It was his knee.

Juanma caught him on the knee and, when he went down the second time, it was obvious that was the problem.

Yeah, was shown on TV. Juanma's studs on his heel caught Gordon's knee. Looked a right sore one.

i wish jj was my dad

Love the guy to bits. Probably our second best player in my lifetime.  Chokes me to see him in those skanky colours but I'd love to see him back home. Preferably leading us to the title.

Pants Shaton

Great guy.

PHM.

All other opinions betray a massive amount of ignorance.

The Old Tolbooth

Ffs!

He was clearly caught on the knee and took a sore one, get a grip!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sandy Clark

Love the guy to bits. Probably our second best player in my lifetime. Chokes me to see him in those skanky colours but I'd love to see him back home. Preferably leading us to the title.

Who is best?

Harry Potter

The doors locked. Access denied.

Ha ha, aye difficult loving him now, that said a great keeper for hearts.

mind his save near the end against murderwell at home, won us the points.

Big Slim Stylee

Ffs!

He was clearly caught on the knee and took a sore one, get a grip!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's some utter, total ***** on here, tbh:(

Buffalo Bill

He takes a dull yin to the knee so that now makes him the lead singer of the Wolfe Tones?

jack D and coke

Why did he throw the ball so hard into the main stand? It hit one of the stantions but imagine an older guy or maybe a woman who couldn't have gotten out of the way of that there was absolutely no need.

He can get right to ****. Filth.

I'm sure as he sits back in his mansion looking at his bank account he won't shed too many tears that a few hearts fans think he is a d@@@.

Craig Gordon doesn't owe Hearts anything! We got 9 million pound for the guy AND he refused to take his cut of the profit to help the club.

Legend

No chance cause I'm in section A aswell and Juanma jumped over him, never touched him

spectators is open on bank holidays. He caught Gordon but it was the way he went down that twisted his knee. He was obviously in pain when he kicked the ball afterwards.

No chance cause I'm in section A aswell and Juanma jumped over him, never touched him

specsavers is open on bank holidays. He caught Gordon but it was the way he went down that twisted his knee. He was obviously in pain when he kicked the ball afterwards.

As one of the people sitting behind the goal I can verify that Craig did have a small but deep looking gash around his knee area. It must have stung like a bad boy.

Also, it was the same guy (who is a bit of a cult hero in our section) who had his face fondled by Griffiths that demanded and got an explanation on the injury from Gordon.!

As someone who dabbles in facts, I can let you know that blood tends to pour from deep gashes, and there was no blood gushing from Craig Gordon's leg.

i wish jj was my dad

Who is best?

Our current DoF. 

Big Slim Stylee

Why did he throw the ball so hard into the main stand? It hit one of the stantions but imagine an older guy or maybe a woman who couldn't have gotten out of the way of that there was absolutely no need.

He can get right to ****. Filth.

"Filth".

Craig Gordon is not "filth."  He is a Hearts fan.

He is also a professional football player that earned HMFC 9 Million in transfers.  He waived his personal take and donated it back to Hearts.  He suffered a pretty near catastrophic injury that put him out the game for so long.  

You veer on here from fairly lucid comments that many would agree with to just disgraceful outbursts.  This is one of your outbursts.

And by the way, the word is "stanchion."

Hammys goal celebrations

Don't know what all the fuss about Craig Gordon is, he still flaps hopelessly at cross balls, his kicking can be hopeless at times, great on his line but, certainly not the great goalkeeping package and now he has become one of the fold at the evil ones so, I don't want him back at Tynecastle, no true Hearts fan could be happy turning out at Tynecastle doing the Celtic Huddle and celebrating a win for that lot.

Big Slim Stylee

Don't know what all the fuss about Craig Gordon is, he still flaps hopelessly at cross balls, his kicking can be hopeless at times, great on his line but, certainly not the great goalkeeping package and now he has become one of the fold at the evil ones so, I don't want him back at Tynecastle, no true Hearts fan could be happy turning out at Tynecastle doing the Celtic Huddle and celebrating a win for that lot.

What a disaster of a comment.  Just reeks of envy, you Hibs twat.  "No true Hearts fan"....Jesus Christ.  

Noddy1874

I couldn't care less how much he earned us or how much of a Hearts fan he was. He now takes the coin of the scummiest club in football and he means less than nothing to me.

King prawn

He sprinted out fine on occasions.

Correct and only a few moments after he was helped to his feet. 

Hearts legend. Hearts fan. Top drawer player. Model professional. Top bloke. Fortunate to have seen him play in a Hearts jersey. He now plays for Celtic, wish he didn't; that's about the size of it and not the sort of thing that gives me sleepless nights. Judging by some of the guff I've read on this thread, some people really need to manage their blood pressure a little better.

Unknown user

This should help, delete where appropriate

You (pantwetters/apologists) are clearly (idiots/clueless/hibbies)

Gordon's (a Hearts legend/the devil incarnate) and he('s welcome back any time/can G right To F)

Seeing him in a celtic strip (hurts a little but I'll never forget what he did for us/proves he's evil and should be bummed by loads of tramps)

<insert opposite minded poster's name here> clearly isn't a PHM

He undoubtedly took a sore one, can't believe people think otherwise, he's not that sort at all.

Though he clearly took a knock to the head, Oshaniwa (much improved today) was far more embarrassing with his writhing around.

Correct.

Cheating prick faked his injury!!!!

There I'll say it.

Juanma, Oshaniwa never do that of course. Incidentally I am not condoning what Gordon did because I don't think there was much if anything wrong with him but have a look at those two they are an embarrassment.

You know something all I hear all the time is how these ex Heart's or any players that now play with the old filth are world class. PLEASE some other league take the Old filth anywhere in Europe. REALLY sick to the back teeth of hearing from those glory grabbing twats how we would miss them.Please explain how we would miss these arrseholes.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Nucky Thompson

I'm sure as he sits back in his mansion looking at his bank account he won't shed too many tears that a few hearts fans think he is a d@@@.

Craig Gordon doesn't owe Hearts anything! We got 9 million pound for the guy AND he refused to take his cut of the profit to help the club.

Legend

Just like Hearts fans don't owe Craig Gordon anything. He made a hell of an amount of money out of us and it was only down to VR that we got 9 million

jack D and coke

"Filth".

Craig Gordon is not "filth." He is a Hearts fan.

He is also a professional football player that earned HMFC 9 Million in transfers. He waived his personal take and donated it back to Hearts. He suffered a pretty near catastrophic injury that put him out the game for so long.

You veer on here from fairly lucid comments that many would agree with to just disgraceful outbursts. This is one of your outbursts.

And by the way, the word is "stanchion."

:lol: im assuming my outrajus outbursts are Sunday's when im totally hanging but thanks for noticing[emoji1360]

Seriously though dry yir eyes big man he plays for a team I despise so I don't have to like him anymore. That cool with you?

Big Slim Stylee

:lol: im assuming my outrajus outbursts are Sunday's when im totally hanging but thanks for noticing[emoji1360]

Seriously though dry yir eyes big man he plays for a team I despise so I don't have to like him anymore. That cool with you?

oh, ok then:)

I have great respect for Craig Gordon and looked like he caught one on Saturday but it was accidental. However what I cannot understand is how he can stand in front of their fans with their Irish flags displayed and listen to their bigoted songs.

Noddy1874

I have great respect for Craig Gordon and looked like he caught one on Saturday but it was accidental. However what I cannot understand is how he can stand in front of their fans with their Irish flags displayed and listen to their bigoted songs.

Because money is more important to him.

Archived