Craig Gordon

sick.of.romanov

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could clearly see the mark from Juanmas boot on Gordon's knee. Did he have an inky hidden in his sock?

Evidence please.

Aye, totally faking it. Such a good actor that he was limping and wincing for the rest of the game, couldn't kick the ball properly out of hand, and refused to take 2 free kicks just outside his box.

Such a horrible non-hearts fan as well that when he was heading to sign some stuff for hearts fans at the gorgie end, but was told by a Celtic official to join the celebrations with the Celtic players in front of their fans straight away, he maliciously gave the match ball to the young hearts fan, and then proceeded to slowly limp to the other end and barely join in the celebrations

Son Of Anarchy

Evidence please.

I saw it with my own eyes. Camera gave a close up and commentator clearly said "accidental but contact with knee, hopefully not serious for Gordon"

gowestjambo

Did not look like Juanma caught his knee. If anything perhaps the stomach, but Juanma was clearly pulling out of any contact.

Very disappointed with Craig Gordons reactions to nothing much of a challenge. He has obviously been indoctrinated by the scum he plays along side!

Bowmans_Boot

Looked like he took a sore one.

Imagine that, players faking injuries in the hope it leads to a good result.

I can think of several by us this season, the most blatant being Rossi & Alexander after getting instructions from Neilson.

But of course as its us, it's good 'game management'.

If it is good "game management" and he did not "take a sore one" surely he deserves stick from Hearts fans for it? I didnt complain when Aberdeen fans gave stick when we did it, but lets not pretend that although he plays for Celtic, he is some kind of Hearts-loving hero/saint to be worshipped forever more. He isnt, he cheated, he over celebrated one of our missed penalties, he is a Celtic **** and deserves more than the (light) abuse he gets from some of us.

Son Of Anarchy

Did not look like Juanma caught his knee. If anything perhaps the stomach, but Juanma was clearly pulling out of any contact.

Very disappointed with Craig Gordons reactions to nothing much of a challenge. He has obviously been indoctrinated by the scum he plays along side!

:lol: yeh he play acted for the rest of the game including limping off at the end.

Got a sore one and limped for the rest of the game.

He made our club 9 million, which spent wisely would have been a new stand, won the cup after saving a pen in the shoot out and is one of the nicest guy you could meet who regularly speaks well of us and donates jerseys etc for club raffles

Despite that he was booed today by fans whose hatred of celtic blinds anything else

Embarassing

He did take a knock on his knee in the challenge and you could tell by his reaction when the physio was on the pitch moving his knee that he had taken a sore one.

Saw that on tv.Thought the worse when the physo just started on his knee straight away.

You could see see he was not faking it then.

hartley1874

He made our club 9 million, which spent wisely would have been a new stand, won the cup after saving a pen in the shoot out and is one of the nicest guy you could meet who regularly speaks well of us and donates jerseys etc for club raffles

Despite that he was booed today by fans whose hatred of celtic blinds anything else

Embarassing

Spot on

I agree. Gordon took a knock around his knee. What's your point?

Sorry, it looked like you said Gordon took a knock to the head as well as Osh. 

After re-reading your post, that's not what you said. 

duckandcover

Embarassing

I'll unashamedly admit that my hatred for Celtic does indeed blind everything else.

Guess The Crowd

Sorry, it looked like you said Gordon took a knock to the head as well as Osh.

After re-reading your post, that's not what you said.

No worries, mate, I thought you'd slightly misread it.

I asked earlier. If he did it when it was at 1-1 then it may have been a genuine injury. Bit embarrassed as i was literally behind the goals when it happened. Just cant mind the score at the time of it.

Gordon Ramsay

Looked like he was genuinely hurt.

Got nothing against Gordon, a great player for us.

Some folk will greet at anything though.

Tbh, I was more annoyed at the way he threw the ball into the main stand in the first half. It was uncalled for and could have hit someone, I just didn't understand it.

Flew over my head the first time but I had to duck when it rebounded off the stand, certainly no need to throw it into the crowd with such force.

Sellick minded behaviour.

Very good keeper and I'm grateful for the part he played in our 2006 Cup triumph. He acts like a bit of a knob at times now though.

If he wasnt hurt then its more sad to see given that he loves Hearts and is Hearts through and through. I would hate to think he would open himself up to abuse by pretending.

Didnt look much but i did see a muddy mark exactly on his knee where he was holding it.

Sandy Clark

I ******* hate Craig Gordon. ****

Maybe get a life and you'll feel less hate towards a former player who did very well for us on every level.

He did get caught but he deliberately lay down to slow the tempo of the game down take the sting out of hearts as we where on top and constantly attacking he slowed the game down he was being clever

Though I agree he has become one of them thinking of he moans enough about decisions he'll get them Coz he plays for them still world class goalie and was great for hearts and still a big Jambo deep down

heartsfc_fan

Looked like he was genuinely hurt.

Got nothing against Gordon, a great player for us.

Some folk will greet at anything though.

This

Big Slim Stylee

I called it out months ago and got swiftly shot down in flames.

He's an absolute prick of a guy, wish him all the bad luck in the world.

Well done on that call, Ducky.

Doctor FinnBarr

It's not the first time he's done it though, mind when he made the most out of that Dean Shiels penalty carry on

You would say that tho Hibby

tonyocone

Can clearly see the last studs on Juanma's boot catch his knee..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mac_fae_Gillie

100% contact 3inchs above knee...can even she the dirt left by boot as it occurs.

As for been able to move OK a min later it was a 5yd dash..no matter how much u hurt you can dash 5yds without limping but hell it will hurt after,

I accept many did not see contact as it was hidden by body hence the ANTI crap just watch reply maybe you will see different,

J Cheever Loophole

I hate to say but I pisht masel laughing when that happened.

Most enjoyable part of the game.

It made me think of this tbh

The Real Maroonblood

I called it out months ago and got swiftly shot down in flames.

He's an absolute prick of a guy, wish him all the bad luck in the world.

Awe diddums.

letsalllaughathobos

As much as I dislike the guy, he is what we need,

A really solid keeper capable of keeping the team in the game,

Sad but true

Big Slim Stylee

I'll unashamedly admit that my hatred for Celtic does indeed blind everything else.

Always love when you dropped the CSF from the end of your user name because we all laughed at you so much:)  Any "rumbles" going on we should know about?

buzzbomb1958

Crap. From Section A he clearly took Juanma's foot somewhere in the central body area. Sore one. Rest of the game he wasn't comfortable kicking out. Still a hero.

Sorry but nothing to do with juanma he made contact with the ball when it was against his chest Gordon's injury was caused by the way he went down he has always had dodgy ankles oh and he has caught the sellick disease

So it seems Gordon was caught and injured after all, although managing to kick the ball out over the half way line to get treatment was odd.

But at least he did it for the benefit of the team he plays for - apart from it beng tem obviously.

Compare to Oshaniwa getting the game stopped for feigning a head knock when we Prince in a decent position to get us in a decent position on a very rare occasion in the first half.

Son Of Anarchy

Think people need to see the replay. Or perhaps not if you've already made your mind up due to the club he's at.

Currahee!

The wolf whistle when their fat physio ran on was the highlight.

Why did he blooter the ball as hard as he could into section N? Was there any need?

Hans von Luck

He can hand in his medal and never darken our door as far as I am concerned. It's the Sellik way for him so he can **** off with his Hobo chums SB and LG.

Archived