Nielson must go!

Fenerjambo

Aye get rid of him bring in someone else for a couple of seasons and if they cant better third spot then get rid and so on and on and on

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I'll bite. You don't even know his name. Launch this loser.

Oh ma sides!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

But what results are acceptable?

I suspect that going pn the 5 year plan rolling over to Celtic is fine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If we have another season like 97/98 where we finish 3rd but 7 points off winning the title that would be more than acceptable.

We didn't beat Septic or the old Rangers in the league that season either.

The Internet

Aye get rid of him bring in someone else for a couple of seasons and if they cant better third spot then get rid and so on and on and on

Sounds like a perfect plan to mount a consistent challenge that. Demand instant success and if it doesn't happen get rid of the manager.

Mauricio Pinilla, on 30 Apr 2016 - 2:31 PM, said:

Sounds like a perfect plan to mount a consistent challenge that. Demand instant success and if it doesn't happen get rid of the manager.

:2thumbsup:

Robbie out!..terrible big match tactics and mentality.

Mentality ho what coming from the guy who posted shite patter pictures during the game.

Wee fa nn y

MacDonald Jardine

If we have another season like 97/98 where we finish 3rd but 7 points off winning the title that would be more than acceptable.

We didn't beat Septic or the old Rangers in the league that season either.

Okay fair point.

I should have mentioned the numerous other poor performances that are apparently ignored because we've reached the dizzy heights of the Europa League qualifiers.

Silvery_Moon

Truth be told I don't think many of us thought we were getting a result today. Very frustrating as it's the poorest Celtic side in a while. Give him the summer and see how next season starts before making any decisions on him.

Thought Police

I'd happily take it off Celtic everytime if we sorted out the results away from home. Folk have bizarre priorities.

heartsdaft101

Truth be told I don't think many of us thought we were getting a result today. Very frustrating as it's the poorest Celtic side in a while. Give him the summer and see how next season starts before making any decisions on him.

Exactly. He has done well so far. Next season will determine his reputation. 

MacDonald Jardine

I'd happily take it off Celtic everytime if we sorted out the results away from home. Folk have bizarre priorities.

Or maybe can see more than one at a time.

I doubt there's many criticising the results against Celtic who think our away form is acceptable.

It's not nelson fault. Generations of hearts teams have not had the self belief to beat celtic at Tynie. Scottish football mentality sadly. We played the match for only 20 mins today. We played celtic for the other 70. It's all in the mind and it's why Aberdeen have lost the league.

Auld Reekin'

Kickback seems to be full of picks like you are. Do one along with Neilson.

Is English your first language, or are you actually Turkish...? Either way, put a bit more water in your raki next time.

A quick look at the stats for this fixture over the past 40-odd years I've been going to Hearts games might give a wee clue as to why today's result didn't really come as a bolt-out-of-the-blue or the shock of a lifetime for me. Disappointing? Yes. A huge surprise? Unfortunately not... Many more experienced managers than Neilson  :rolleyes: and much better teams than our current lot have been turned-over by the green-and-grey on a regular basis.

JamboJohn1874

I had previously indicated Neilson deserved next season, however I now withdraw this.

I am sick to death of big game capitulation and ridiculous tinkering.

GTF Neilson!

chester copperpot

See the thing is, I know Fenerjambo and although I disagree with his comments, he's a massive Hearts fan so lay off the hibs stuff lads eh?

heartsdaft101

I had previously indicated Neilson deserved next season, however I now withdraw this.

GTF Neilson!

Sigh.

Thought Police

GTF Neilson!

See, to me, a big game has to mean something

It's not nelson fault. Generations of hearts teams have not had the self belief to beat celtic at Tynie. Scottish football mentality sadly. We played the match for only 20 mins today. We played celtic for the other 70. It's all in the mind and it's why Aberdeen have lost the league.

Christ!

It's Nelson now. :facepalm:

How much more do we need to see before this balloon of a manager is emptied. No heart, no tactics, no entertainment, no atmosphere, cup exits terrible,empty seats now appearing, woeful defending etc etc. Does Anne Budge fancy him or are too many of us living in a fantasy world with the most spineless clueless clown we have had in charge. Not one of these players are motivated by him and it's embarrassing. We pay a lot and put a lot into this club and Nielson will not take us forward. Get him out!!

How do you know it's no Levein's fault, after all he picks the team. Doesn't he? ::troll:::'>

Neilson set up with the same formation that saw us play well against Celtic last time.

They underperformed in the 2nd half. Neilson obviously gave them a bollocking and switched it around and it paid off until the 2nd goal went in and the players just went "oh well we gave it a go".

Today's performance all down to the players

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

we under performed for 75 minutes not just the 2nd half you can't play for 15 mins and expect to win games like todays

Nucky Thompson

Can't imagine him ever giving an inspiring team talk. His interviews and monotone voice are depressing.

This. He can go on as many SFA and UEFA coaching courses as he wants, but he needs to be able to motivate players.

I don't think Robbie could motivate me to go for a shit if I was touching cloth

Can't believe he just allowed the untouchable Souttar to pass the ball straight to Celtic players. WHAT YE DAEIN RHOBBY?

And what wiz Oshunalliiiwaa daein. Just standin on the other side of the pitch watching. TWICE

GTF Neilson!

Healthy sniff

Celtic were the better team. There is not many of our team if any that would get a regular game for them. Therefore they will beat us more often than not. It's irrelevant that they are the worst Celtic team ever. There budget is still many times everyone else's so they have better players. Getting turned over by Celtic at tynecastle is something that happens every season so I don't know why it's such a shock to some that they call for Robbie's head. The state of kickback just now is as annoying as the result.

Whether or not your Neilson In or Neilson out is one thing.

But we can all agree that our performances in big games over the last 2 seasons is more often than not truly shambolic. It stems from mentality and pre game instructions. It simply must change.

Watt-Zeefuik

Europe secured before the split on the fifth largest budget (est.) in the top flight the first year after promotion. 

No pleasing some people.

JamboJohn1874

Celtic were the better team. There is not many of our team if any that would get a regular game for them. Therefore they will beat us more often than not. It's irrelevant that they are the worst Celtic team ever. There budget is still many times everyone else's so they have better players. Getting turned over by Celtic at tynecastle is something that happens every season so I don't know why it's such a shock to some that they call for Robbie's head. The state of kickback just now is as annoying as the result.

Mediocrity is obviously something you enjoy.

I'm not in the Robbie oot brigade but he does frustrate you at times.

But the ones wanting Neilson out, you will be happy with Crawford or Daly as manager because that's the route we are apparently going down.

This man's got it.

Change of manager won't change anything (apart from managers name).

This man's got it.

Good point but, remember our current manager has three different surnames today.

Mediocrity is obviously something you enjoy.

I don't think I said I enjoyed it. I was saying I don't think getting beat by a Celtic team is a surprise so I won't piss my knickers about it. Unless you have a memory less than 18 month long I don't know where this sense of entitlement has come from with some posters . Never in my life have I seen us regularly beat them and we won't with a team that's not as good as theirs irelavant of how Robbie or any other manager sets us up.

I'm still 100% behind Neilson.

Those wanting to sack him are very short term thinkers. It'll cost us money, it'll destabilise our recovering setup, it'll send the wrong message (3rd after being promoted not good enough?!), it'll make us less likely to win any Europa League qualifiers as a new manager would need time to settle.

Just stand back, and look at the overall picture. What's happened, how the club recovered, how behind the scenes is being run now. Sacking a manager would not be a good thing right now.

JamboJohn1874

Aye get rid of him bring in someone else for a couple of seasons and if they cant better third spot then get rid and so on and on and on

That's how it works...

There are plenty managers out there and eventually we will get one who doesn't capitulate in big games or constantly tinker.

heartgarfunkel

He's a fecking coward. Wee Doddie's Hearts team wouldn't roll over and let Celtic win the league on our turf. Embarrassing

His team let Celtic do a hell of a lot to us!

Those wanting to sack him are very short term thinkers. It'll cost us money, it'll destabilise our recovering setup, it'll send the wrong message (3rd after being promoted not good enough?!), it'll make us less likely to win any Europa League qualifiers as a new manager would need time to settle.

Just stand back, and look at the overall picture. What's happened, how the club recovered, how behind the scenes is being run now. Sacking a manager would not be a good thing right now.

You'll not last long.

You're far too sensible.

:D

MacDonald Jardine

Is English your first language, or are you actually Turkish...? Either way, put a bit more water in your raki next time.

A quick look at the stats for this fixture over the past 40-odd years I've been going to Hearts games might give a wee clue as to why today's result didn't really come as a bolt-out-of-the-blue or the shock of a lifetime for me. Disappointing? Yes. A huge surprise? Unfortunately not... Many more experienced managers than Neilson :rolleyes: and much better teams than our current lot have been turned-over by the green-and-grey on a regular basis.

What from the post you quoted stands out as Turkish?

KineticBeat

Everything you said was correct

JamboJohn1874

Why are people still going on about last season or the seasond before it. We are where we are now and have a squad easily capable of more. It is what's happening now that is worrying many of us. It's just not good enough.

John mcCartney

standing back looking at the overall picture with my wallet in my pocket kila

KineticBeat

we under performed for 75 minutes not just the 2nd half you can't play for 15 mins and expect to win games like todays

I agree.

I was just saying that it was mostly down to the players rather than the management

MacDonald Jardine

This man's got it.

So we're stuck in a never ending cycle of these performances?

In saying that I'm obviously not factoring in the five year plan.

Archived